It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another thread about bitcoins! YAY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Right, I'm going to track you down with my illegally purchased Kalashnikov and big spliff

Talk about stereotyping, the negative press doesn't apply to us all mate. Bitcoin is more helpful to regular folks that the current financial system will ever be.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum
Bitcoin is more helpful to regular folks that the current financial system will ever be.

So "helpful" it can be stolen from a television image?
Gee, thanks...but no thanks.
It couldn't be any less secure than if you threw it out the window of a moving car.

-Peace-
edit on 25-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I just want to let you know that there is no way to steal someones bitcoin from their 'wallet' QR code. That is an asinine attempt to downplay the significance of this momentous movement miraculously making men millionaires.

(that was fun)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 3OGRE3

Also that is SO stupid. Of course you flash your bitcoin wallet "PIN" and YES somebody is going to steal it.

Guess what. If you leave 20 dollars on the ground you can bet your ASS that somebody is going to pick it up and never return it to you. That is actually a really bad attempt at trying to make BTC look bad. There are plenty of reasons to attack BTC but basically saying "if you give your your banks PIN code, your money will get stolen, therefore, fiat currency is stupid" is what you're saying.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 3OGRE3

Attempt?
Sir, BTC has enough flaws in it that I don't have to "attempt" anything.
The nature of the unreplacable coins when lost is a fatal design flaw...all your bluster to the contrary.
If you wish to shake your fist at the world, that's fine...just keep that middle finger down and not up.

-Peace-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join