It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The 100th Anniversary Of The Federal Reserve Here Are 100 Reasons To Shut It Down Forever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A hundred years, already? That's a lot of printing ink. : /

December 23rd, 1913 is a date which will live in infamy. That was the day when the Federal Reserve Act was pushed through Congress. Many members of Congress were absent that day, and the general public was distracted with holiday preparations.

"On The 100th Anniversary Of The Federal Reserve Here Are 100 Reasons To Shut It Down Forever
by Michael Snyder • December 22, 2013"
michaelsnyder.mensnewsdaily.com...

The Federal Reserve is big business. See for yourself...click here...

2013 Annual Report

Do you like cartoons? This is one interpretation of how the FR came to be...

What do you think? Do you think we should keep the Federal Reserve or not and why?

I'm just learning about all this so please excuse me if I appear
Your opinion matters to me. Please be nice okay?

Happy Holidays!

Toni

edit on AM123120131219am5531am by Antoniastar because: to fix link

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

can you please check your link, it doesn't work for me .. I get a blank "about" page

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

It's fixed! Thank you for letting me know!

Best Wishes to you!

Toni

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here it is in a nutshell..

Since the Federal Reserve was created, there have been 18 recessions or depressions, the value of the U.S. dollar has declined by 98 percent, and the U.S. national debt has gotten more than 5000 times larger. This insidious debt-based financial system has literally made debt slaves out of all of us, and it is systematically destroying the bright future that our children and our grandchildren were supposed to have.

The average person benefits ZERO.

The whole concept is a psychopathic ponzi scheme.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I 1000% agree...how would you take control of this mega monster, it controls everything, elections, markets, everything, with all of that power, what would it take to remove the wheels? just a question that I have pondered for years...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Hi xuenchen,

Thank you for the nutshell. It pretty much says it all.

If we look at the history of the Federal Reserve Act, it's a dismal picture indeed, at least for America's working class or anyone who pays taxes, fees, interest, principal, etc. on greenback to trade for goods and services. The proof is not in the pudding, it's in the results.

Here's something I found about how the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve work hand-in-hand to create a "stable" economy for the "land of the free and brave".

The Treasury And The Federal Reserve
By Lisa Smith on February 26, 2009
www.investopedia.com...

I'm happy to help spread awareness to the over-worked, under-paid Tiny Tims out there.

Toni

edit on AM123120131233am1731am by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

teslahowitzer
I 1000% agree...how would you take control of this mega monster, it controls everything, elections, markets, everything, with all of that power, what would it take to remove the wheels? just a question that I have pondered for years...

I don't know. But what I do know is that we can share this information far and wide and educate people on the problem.

It's a beginning. How long are we going to look the other way and say "Yes master, I'll get that for you right away"?

How long are we going to shut our doors and close our curtains while this "mega monster" grows bigger and bigger by the day?

United we are strong.

Thank you very much for your question. Please keep asking them.

Toni

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Great thread.
I'm sure most people will let this holiday season go by and never once realize that the Fed's charter can be struck down.
My only fear is that they will put up something worse in it's place and I suspect digital currencies will play a large role in whatever that turns out to be.
Kudos Miss Star.

-Peace-
edit on 23-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Correction

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Eryiedes
Great thread.
I'm sure most people will let this holiday season go by and never once realize that the Fed's charter has run out.
My only fear is that they will put up something worse in it's place and I suspect digital currencies will play a large role in whatever that turns out to be.
Kudos Miss Star.

-Peace-

Don't worry. The "Charter Expiration" is a myth.

The FED will not expire.

Is the Federal Reserve Act going to expire?

No. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913--which established the Federal Reserve as the central bank of the United States--has been amended or altered by the Congress numerous times over the years, but the act has never included an "expiration date" or repeal date. As stated in the law itself, the Federal Reserve Act can only be repealed, amended, or altered by the Congress.

Is the Federal Reserve Act going to expire?

And here's some interesting little known facts about the U.S. Federal Reserve and who actually controls policies.

The FED is under *Direct* foreign banking influences of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision

They have a very big influence on international banking.
B.I.S. Basel

The U.S. Federal Reserve has been puppeted.

Basel Regulatory Capital Framework

Basel III Implementation by U.S. Fed

The world central banking system is the NWO.

Note also that most of the current and recent military hot spots are targets that are not members of the B.I.S. = Strange coincidences indeed.

Economic Insurrection

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Fixed.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
America it's time to, boycott the criminal banking system!

"Fed Eyeing Ex-Bank of Israel Chief Stanley Fischer for No. 2 Spot"

edit on 23-12-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Boycott?
We should burn the Fed to the ground and dance on the ashes.

-Peace-
edit on 23-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 23-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Added Link

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
12 posts in 12 hours time for a thread on the topic of the Federal Reserve having their 100 anniversary. The BIGGEST conspiracy of them all... On the premier conspiracy site on the internet.

Quite sad really....

Members of Abovetopsecret.com. What is going on??? There is hardly a bigger conspiracy issue than this. Yet it hardly gets attention.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

TheBandit795
12 posts in 12 hours time for a thread on the topic of the Federal Reserve having their 100 anniversary. The BIGGEST conspiracy of them all... On the premier conspiracy site on the internet.

Quite sad really....

Members of Abovetopsecret.com. What is going on??? There is hardly a bigger conspiracy issue than this. Yet it hardly gets attention.

It's the holidays... lol

Great post OP, and nice informative cartoon I can share with my friends. S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Not here as I am relatively new but elsewhere I have posted many threads on the net about the Fed and Wall Street I actually think there may be something perhaps even sinister going on,its an American problem yet you usually only get responses from people in the UK,Europe or South Africa,its as if Americans have the blinkers on they cant or wont process information such as the Fed pumping in 27 trillion to Wall Street et al since 2008,three trillion went to banks that aren't even American at the same time by 2016 the US will of lost 16 million real jobs to outsourcing,the financial crisis and in manufacturing yet there is no concern.

Every dollar of this is to be paid back by US taxpayers yet no outrage and as of now about 90 percent of non farm payroll jobs are part time or minimum wage so where will the taxes come from youve destroyed the middle class there is no future taxbase.

So what happens when the music stops,no one is asking that question.

Honestly its like the US is in a soma coma or hypnotized with Kim Kardasians ass or Americas got talent or something

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

What can be said that hasn't been said already? That's the problem as I see it. It's almost boring, which is frightening.

Flagged for posterity.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

TheBandit795

Quite sad really....

I think that is because it is a non-debatable subject, everyone knows we are being screwed by the federal reserve system. Overall posters on ats seem to be well informed, and we know there is not a damned thing we can do about it, except watch it crash and burn. Get your popcorn ready, I don't think it will be much longer before the fireworks begin.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

This is exactly how I feel. Its really irritating and, to be honest, pretty scary that this is happening and there's nothing we can do. I don't know anyone who knows anything about the Federal Reserve, and I had no clue about them either until I read that article. Very frustrating to sit back and watch it all come crashing down on our heads.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
there is something you can do
we have to get politicians out, once they are gone we can actually redesign the entire system.

there is this page Direct Democratic Republic that is attempting to design a new system, to replace the current one. if you really want to see change, you should come help design it.
The site wants people from all over the world to contribute.

breaking money, and breaknig power is the only chance left for change.
violent revolution against governments that have international troops of a "coalition of the willing" to call in is not going to work.

edit on 12-23-13 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-23-13 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You need only 1 reason.

They are still robbing you blind !!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join