It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ's Foreskin. The Circumcision of Jesus. Where'd it go? Potential for Christ CLONES?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Apparently the world has not understand who or what christ is. Dont limit the Christ to the body, because he is NOT a body (and would not be the clone too).

+[edit]
view on He or She : God and god's son isnt Male nor Female.
edit on 26/12/2013 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Evidently there's a whole NatGeo special on the hunt for the foreskin of Christ, which until only 1900 was a wildly popular relic within the Church.

Quest For The Holy Foreskin

Of course, with growing facilities in Science, concerns started to arise in the Church.
What would happen if the foreskin was put under a microscope?

In 1900 the foreskin was taken off display and it became canon that anyone who even mentioned its existence was at risk for excommunication.

I thought the whole thing was a joke when I first saw a link for it, like, perhaps something of a Monty Python piece, but, it would seem this is a valid, serious issue.

One serious question out of it: If Jesus was God incarnate, then, we could look at the DNA of God.

For some folks this could very well be quite the frightening thing.
A step beyond that; what if we could CLONE Jesus from that bit of foreskin?

That might could be just what's going on.
According the link above:

For centuries, the relic of the Holy Foreskin was considered by believers to be the only piece of Jesus’ flesh to remain on earth after he ascended to heaven, and thus was among the most sacred relics in Christendom.

Then, on New Year’s Day 1983, in a tiny village in the Italian countryside, Father Don Dario announced to his expectant flock that their beloved relic had been stolen.

New York Times writer David Farley goes on a quest to unravel the story of this mysterious crime.

Thus, the foreskin has been stolen!

This was in 1983?
Let's give a year to extract enough genetic information for an attempt at cloning ...
Why does that year sound familiar?
a Christ Clone would maybe have been birthed around 1985-86, so, if there's a Christ clone wandering around somewhere, it's possible he, or, wait, even SHE could be what, 28? Maybe a little Younger?

It's something certainly of interest to think about.

edit on 12/22/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

So Joseph and Mary wandered around for what? 30 odd years with the little J's FS in a bag or whatever and then what passed it onto ? who? - Who got it after the big J went skyward? And then it was saved and protected and passed on for centuries ? without being lost? or rotting away to nothing? - Seriously, I've read a lot weird stuff, but really, do people NOT think this stuff through before uttering it, let alone writing it ?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

“What lies there are about relics! One claims to have a feather from the wing of the angel Gabriel, and the Bishop of Mainz has a flame from Moses' burning bush. And how does it happen that eighteen apostles are buried in Germany when Christ had only twelve?” -Martin Luther

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

VioletKarma

So Joseph and Mary wandered around for what? 30 odd years with the little J's FS in a bag or whatever and then what passed it onto ? who? - Who got it after the big J went skyward? And then it was saved and protected and passed on for centuries ? without being lost? or rotting away to nothing? - Seriously, I've read a lot weird stuff, but really, do people NOT think this stuff through before uttering it, let alone writing it ?

Please read all my posts.
Short version, however:

It doesn't even matter if Jesus Existed or not.
It doesn't matter if the item in question is even human.

The Church claims it's legitimate.

Anyone stealing this item, or even just claiming to obtain a sample can then CLAIM to make a Jesus Clone without ever really even actually cloning anything or anyone.

It all boils down to Faith.

If mold spores form on a wall and just happen to resemble something someone might interpret as possibly being a religious figure, people will line up to see it, pray, conduct sermons on the spot, try to get healed of any sorts of numbers of ails, etc.
That's just mold spores on a wall.

What Happens when someone claims to have made a Jesus Clone? all regardless of whether they actually have or not?
All they'd need is enough Provenance, or cause to claim they've obtained a DNA sample through any means, either from this item discussed in OP, or the supposed umbilical cord, or the supposed blood soaked cloth, and wallah, they can cook up any manner of con game story about cloning the Jeebus.

edit on 12/26/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by Restricted

Historically all the way into the 20th century into today it has been a discussion at the Vatican

Natgeo
Theologians
Religious scholars
Alchemy clubs
Independant Researchers
etc

Why not talk about it on ATS? especially under context of the modern ability to clone if relic is in fact real, just when you thought you heard it all, It happened on ATS first

The Vatican isn't grotesque enough for you with their rampant pedophilia?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

defcon5

“What lies there are about relics! One claims to have a feather from the wing of the angel Gabriel, and the Bishop of Mainz has a flame from Moses' burning bush. And how does it happen that eighteen apostles are buried in Germany when Christ had only twelve?” -Martin Luther

This article below highlights alot of what you were talking about very concisely IMO and thought it was a good read I like how they used Catholic doctrine as well to clarify both sides. The wing feather you speak of I believe this article says was supposedly from Micheal but who knows, anyways they did track down this relic and tested it and found it to be a holy ostrich feather.

Link

If you have time to read it I think you will find it very interesting to say the least, I even think Martin Luther was talked about briefly as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VioletKarma

If you watched the video linked in the OP it explains how the Holy FS got preserved and who actually had originally possessed it, they claim an old Hebrew woman took it and placed it in a jar of oils and it went to Jerusalem for the next 800 years.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Sorry mods I wasn't sure if the pictures I used would be a violation of T&C I'll be more careful.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

i remember years ago, when i came home from work, i'd watch tv.
my dog would sit with me on the couch and when really stupid stuff came on, i'd say "be proud your a dog"

one day it was a program about european churches claiming to have the foreskin of jesus.

i patted the dog on the head and said, "today be very proud you're a dog".

to anyone having any doubt that humans are the most stupid animal on the planet, this subject should clear any doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join