It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda: We're sorry about Yemen hospital attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

WeRpeons
Are they really serious about this outlandish statement?...

This is not of our religion or our morals."
reply to post by Swills

They don't have any morals! They have killed thousands of innocent people, children, and treat their women like dogs!
edit on 22-12-2013 by WeRpeons because: Correction, dogs are treated better than they treat their women.

And American forces have killed over a million of them. And don't sound too moral. Americans just stopped beating the crap out of their wives a couple decades ago. "Battered Wife Syndrome" has been a valid defense even in modern times.
Sounds like we got an expert on America on our hands, We beat our wifes? only out a couple of decades? are you for real???? hey expert...what happens to a muslim woman if she is in public with no head scarf???? There is no way you can be that lame....or???

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I know that the issue there are complex but the same could be said about a lot of poor neighborhoods as well. Different scale but the same human traits IMO. If they had money and options in life they wouldn't need to focus so much on anger. Plus if they were allowed to establish their own businesses to extract and refine fuel for trade then they would have to adhere to UCC law which would make many of their land disputes a matter of the court rather than local justice. I don't know how the whole system works but it seems that, for these nations to be so rich in resource, how is it that they live so poor? And if they didn't live poor they would be able to afford some distraction from the same old BS.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

TextAbandon them and leave them to be tortured and raped?
reply to post by MALBOSIA

That's funny raped by drones.

Grow up and try not to be so melodramatic !!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweareingen

edit on 22-12-2013 by Sweareingen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Not an Al Qaeda defender or supporter, but they do seem to apologize more quickly than the US when it kills a slew of innocent villagers. And last time I checked, I've yet to hear Israel apologize for shelling hospitals or UN compounds.

That said, it is my understanding that this incident got so much press in Yemen that it became a PR debacle for AQ, which caused it to have to issue the apology -- a lot like when the US does some atrocious act and finally has to issue an apology because of massive bad PR, or the US governments odious surveillance programs get found out and Oblabla has to issue some statement of contrition.
edit on 23-12-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join