It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda: We're sorry about Yemen hospital attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweareingen

OK, a million and one........

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by MALBOSIA

How good is your memory on events in egypt and iraq in, lets say the last few years...and nice try to throw off the actual topic...........anyway, you must admit, the world needs some adjustments, and our glorious leaders are a big bummer....

Well now it seems like you are double speaking. On one side you are saying that Al Qaeda and the Taliban are barbarians that bare no emotion when taking someones head. And the other side you are saying that you understand the depths the government will go.

I don't know how far into the ME population you take that assumption so I won't assume but I will state that it is my opinion that the average Iraqi, Afghanni, Egyptian etc. do not want to cut off your head any more than you or I would like to cut off our supervisors' or managers' heads. Beheading of westerners by Muslims were not something that left an impression with me prior to 9/11. When I think of Islam, i think of Malcom X, or Mohammad Ali (ya I know) or 2pac- Ain't mad at ya, basically I grew up with an impression of peace from Islam until 9/11. SINCE 9/11 the only depictions that I get about Islam whether it be in the news or movies is military based... Opposite of peace. How could depictions and perceptions done such a 180 and such short time, and who is profiting from this?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes, I agree, with the gun running scandal, and operatives in the arena, there is no doubt our wonderful government is just as corrupt, and I, for one would like to see a complete house cleaning in washington. There, on our open border, it seems as our government is reactive to their actions as they should be proactive. Who the hell knows who and what passes this welcome mat daily, we do not get the best and brightest. TPTB seem to be ok with everything and want immigration reform (no control at all) and let these wonderful people have at it in this side of the non controlled border. crazy days indeed...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Sweareingen
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Yup Truth kinda shuts them down doesn't it ???

Simple question, ..... If you knew you had hellfire missles aimed at you would you hang out next to friends and family??

Or if you didn't have a plan. Would you stay away from the ones you loved . So a missle didn't kill them!!!!

Abandon them and leave them to be tortured and raped?

Question: Do you see the majority of Afghan or Iraqi running away from the militants, to "safety" in US military camps? Do you see the majority of these people jumping up and down say "over here! our oppressors are over here!" ??? and lastly, do Al Qaeda kill these people for running away? Has that happened?

Basically what I am getting at is you are fighting someone who does not want to fight you, they just want you to go home and leave them alone. That goes for Israel too. No more military annexation of peoples land. Enough is enough. Let them be.
edit on 22-12-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I do not know if english is your first language or not, aint my problem....re read, re think, and catch up, cause we are not on exactly the same page, try this: American government is not trustworthy, MB in egypt caused many problems, people forced out of many places their families have had for generations, and radicals do radical things....american border needs fixing, just for starters....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

How could depictions and perceptions done such a 180 and such short time, and who is profiting from this?

The people profiting from this are the ones we were warned about many years ago. Too bad the stupid people of this nation didn't listen.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That in no way answers the question !

So here's the question If you knew the US was after you . Would you put your family and friends at risk by hiding. Amoung them???

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Easy dude, I am in agreement with you, look at the post....This guy does not understand the theory of conventional warfare. He does not get how these operatives hide among the people, and how these tactics are taught in these indoc camps. How anyone with a heartbeat and braincell can resemble any justification of bombing a building knowing there are children in there is way beyond my comrehention...and they do not understand how our military does these things, that answer is in the first part of this post...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I will be a man and answer your question as no !

Now answer my question. If you were a rebel/terrorist , and you knew there was a hellfire.missle aimed at you. Would you subject your friends , family, or a wedding party to risk by HIDING amoung them.

Or would you be a man and stay away, to keep the missles aimed at you And not youf children.

Hint the cowards are hiding amoung children. When they know the missles are after them.

But it looks better a" useful idiots" to ignore hiding amoung kids.

They are cowards. Trying toook good for msnbcpmsp
press.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Are they really serious about this outlandish statement?...

This is not of our religion or our morals."
reply to post by Swills

They don't have any morals! They have killed thousands of innocent people, children, and treat their women like dogs!
edit on 22-12-2013 by WeRpeons because: Correction, dogs are treated better than they treat their women.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sorry didn't mean to direct that at you.

Bottom line if. The left have never been under fire!! They have no right to preach to those of us that have ever been under fire.

For guys like us, we might have a idea of why we are there. But it don't matter a dime when the shell 's and bullets fly. At that point I have only been worried about my buddy in the next hold!!0

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Bottom line if. The left have never been under fire!! They have no right to preach to those of us that have ever been under fire.

For guys like us, we might have a idea of why we are there. But it don't matter a dime when the shell 's and bullets fly. At that point I have only been worried about my buddy in the next hold!!0

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

First off you asked me "if I was a rebel terrorist" I would only be able to answer your question if I was a father and son fighting to keep them safe from a terrorist nations that seek to invade my land, humiliate my people, and rape us of our resources.

To get past your question, in the right circumstances I would most definitely move away from my my family if I thought I was the only one that would be in danger. Trouble is, my family would never let me go, especially if I had to face a "hellfire" missile (whatever the f that is) with nothing more than rifle and cheap rocket. I would be hit over my head if before I made it out the door.

Besides that, how do I protect them when I am dead? I thought that those missile would come regardless if I was near my family, I would put a rifle and rocket in my wife and kids hands too because clearly this enemy knows no bounds and no life is safe here.

edit on 22-12-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Sweareingen

Please accept my gratitude. I hope that you receive an appropriate level of care. I no it is hard now, but PTS and other mental illnesses are starting to get more attention lately so hang in there. It sucks what you were made to do and you shouldn't blame yourself, just know there are people out there that care.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There seems to be some misunderstanding here?

This isn't related to the Afghani Al Qaeda/Taliban fighters. These guys aren't related beyond overall cause with the Al Qaeda in Waziristan. Al Qaeda is an umbrella term and it covers franchises world wide. Yemen was in a state of Civil War before the US got into this and if anyone is feeding it from outside, it's Saudi Arabia AGAINST Al Qaeda. (Al Qaeda hates the Saudi Royals with a special kind of passion).

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula or the other half of Yemen's internal war, whichever way we want to refer to them, are among the most sophisticated when it comes to media savvy and playing for public relations.

Inspire is..was..or whatever it's status now, a very polished and professional looking magazine. It's nothing really special if they have people well trained on things like InDesign, but it's more than comes from the other AQ franchises and it makes them kinda special in that way.

The US could leave the region by morning and Israel could wink out of existence. Yemen will still be fighting a civil war with these people. Not everything is single layer in that region, IMO.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

WeRpeons
Are they really serious about this outlandish statement?...

This is not of our religion or our morals."
reply to post by Swills

They don't have any morals! They have killed thousands of innocent people, children, and treat their women like dogs!
edit on 22-12-2013 by WeRpeons because: Correction, dogs are treated better than they treat their women.

And American forces have killed over a million of them. And don't sound too moral. Americans just stopped beating the crap out of their wives a couple decades ago. "Battered Wife Syndrome" has been a valid defense even in modern times.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
The US could leave the region by morning and Israel could wink out of existence. Yemen will still be fighting a civil war with these people. Not everything is single layer in that region, IMO.

What about if the US left, Israel went 'poof' AND OPEC stopped selling oil in USD?

Experts do say that financial woes are the leading cause of divorce... That that region keep the money it is entitled to and maybe with a little financial freedom they will be able to get over some of those issues. Look how happy Libya was even with the little amount they were getting for their oil.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You are harder to nail down than morning wood.

Despite your attempts n
To move around the question.

I can mysf believe in a cause to fight for.

But under no circumstance , would I include my family , friends or ANY children in my beliefs . I grant you it could be quite a pass to attack people . Then hide behind innocent people and blame my actions on a country.

But if I did that, I would be ( ussr quote USEFUL IDIOT)

Now answer this question ?? In Iraq a guy fired a RPg- 7 at my friends. Duece 1/2. Blew the rear end off. The coward then ran in a house with 3 adults 7 kids.

By your evil American dogma we should have call in a air strike and napalm !!!!

Do you know what my captian said ????

He said let it go to many kids!

At least nobody got their head cut off on u tube !
edit on 22-12-2013 by Sweareingen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What about if the US left, Israel went 'poof' AND OPEC stopped selling oil in USD?

This is tribal, religious and cultural in Yemen. It's not about Oil or money as much as deep issues within that nation and area. They have some real attention and support from AQ's "main body" in Waziristan but mainly because Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula is a big thorn in Saudi Arabia's tail. If Yemen falls, Saudi's Royal family has reason to lose sleep at night.

So..I guess, it's about oil after all in extension to Saudi Arabia getting it from the south and Yemen, but that's a long way off.

There is also the fact Yemen takes up a long coastline for the approach to the Suez and that's never entirely out of consideration for that area of the world, I suppose.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thank you, and right back at you!!!

I know you own and proudly display your ID-ten-T certificate .

You do know what a ID_ ten_t is ????

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join