It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Intelligence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How many on this site I wonder, remember the name Operation Gladio....?
Or perhaps know what P2 stands for?
I ask you this because I want to introduce you to, not only the development of counter intelligence operations over the last decades.....But even more importantly the history which lies behind the current "War on Terror" as well as the
foreign policy of the USA over the last century.
You Tube is presenting a five part series titled Counter Intelligence parts 1 through 5 which is a must see if we are ever going to get the members of this site to understand whats happening to us currently, globally....whats been done, and whats being contemplated to be done in our name.......
Having spent the entire day watching all five in sequence I find that there is a certain kind of PTSD involved in the discovery of how the country, indeed the whole western econ0mic system has terrorised the remainder of the world
into if not obedience, then subserviancy to the evil forces which seem to have overthrown the governments of decent peoples.
I am unable to embed the link at this time, but these highly compelling documentaries are awaiting you on You Tube with just a mere search.......wouldyou have enough compassion to be instructed by same......
And lastly of all....have yourself a merry little Christmas people............
YOU TUBE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE< PARTS 1,2,3,4,5,
edit on 12/22/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Well operation Gladio was some cold war operation that involved lots of CIA boys being naughty. I am guessing that by P2 you are talking about that so called "Black masonic lodge" that also got up to some naughty stuff. I think i am also correct in saying that both were some how implicated in some Italian dudes death but i dont remember the details.

Counter intelligence is a interesting topic, you should embed those videos, but based on your OP i am guessing they are not actually so much about the old school "Moscow Rules" and more about some grand conspiracy that yet again another key board warrior has exposed with wiki.
edit on 22-12-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I see you are aware of Echelon and have been trying to wake a few up........the
series is a very professionally and accurately portrayal of what the MI complex has created through it intelligence services and the media......
If you know the meaning of psywar, you will understand a great deal of its brutal mechanisms by the time you have watched these sobering accounts of our elites escapades in foreign and domestic policies which are hurting all who come a cropper of them, as well as those who enforce such policies.
edit on 22-12-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I am not trying to wake anyone up.

I think the whole "wake up" thing is very elitist and makes us sound arrogant

where i can i try to inform, that is all.

its not about waking up anyone

I would like some links though to these youtube videos.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The illusion of US good will in its dealings with its allies or the third world, will be shattered forever in your mind as the series takes you through US supported and planned acts of terror and war which for the most part were all creations of false flag attacks and far worse acts of wanton slaughter and murder in every corner of the globe.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

stirling
The illusion of US good will in its dealings with its allies or the third world, will be shattered forever in your mind as the series takes you through US supported and planned acts of terror and war which for the most part were all creations of false flag attacks and far worse acts of wanton slaughter and murder in every corner of the globe.

Well thats all very nice.

you created a thread essentially about these youtube videos

and you have not bothered to even post a link.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why bother posting a link. It is clear your ready to dismiss it lol.

But yeah your right.

edit on 22-12-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the links.
Now for... snarky remarks
Can we get a department of counter stupidity? It should in theory work to call every stupid policy stupid and cancel it out in the name of "damn that's stupid" Once its done... It should immediately cancel itself out.

My apologies, I have lost my inner filter ladies and gentleman. It may be a mild form of tourettes developing. I'm so very sorry.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

To be fair i have not totally dismissed it, I found it on youtube and I am watching it just now so far i am finding it quite informative.

but then again i am only 3 minutes in

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hopefully fill in a couple of voids for you...

P2 was an Italian Masonic Lodge titled Propaganda Due to give it it's correct name.

Roberto Calvin or "Gods Banker" connected to the Lodge was found hanged under Blackfriars Bridge, London.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Theres a lot more to the story than that.....
But , marks for remembering that much.....
I didn't post a link but hoped some kind Christmas soul would help me out there instead of crying foul....
Its an obvious find on you tube and I wish I knew how to do all that stuff on windows 8 but I am unfamiliar with most of the system......
The information is readily available and a very very pertinent must for those who wonder how we got here.......
Look the video series up on you tube or go without......its worth the small amount of typing youll do to find it.....
I promise you you will never look at the world the same again...................and again, have a merry little Christmas..............
edit on 22-12-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The story is like a multi-headed Hydra.

I utilised google to refresh my memory and still ended up misspelling the guys name...

Always remember the old adage though ...follow the money trail to find out what is behind things.

What was interesting when I browsed through bits and pieces was the reference to scaffolding under the bridge from which the body was found hanging and yet no rust or marks from it about his clothing had he climbed there to commit suicide. There were 2 post mortems, an inquiry and an open Police Murder Investigation. The inquiry discussed the discrepancies between an apparent suicide and what may have occurred speculating that at high water the body could have been hung there from a boat, hence no rust or grime on clothes. As for the bricks in his pockets, he had no brick debris under his nails or on the skin of his fingers and hands, fact.

Yet another of life's great mysteries, we can speculate as to the truth but after such a long time it is unlikely to be revealed. Cabletow or knot
, and his body was certainly not below high water mark!
On that basis, unlikely to have been a Masonic related demise then?

Who knows...?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

stirling

I haven't seen the YouTube videos yet, but I will take a peek over the holidays. However, with that said. I just get tired of the U.S. always getting beat up on what it's Intelligence agencies are doing when in fact every other major player is doing the same thing.

Just the fact that it is on YT, an American site gives you (US) the freedom to review and investigate such counter intelligent activities. Other countries suppress this information.....but the U.S., being an 'open' and 'free' country allows anyone and ALL to just go and pick and choose all of the 'available' information that apparently is transparent about the Big, Bad U.S., when in fact all of our Allies are doing the same and our enemies are starving and salivating to do the same if not worse activities.

I'll view YT, but I suspect it will be a slanted view and just another "how bad the U.S. is" and not a balanced view of the world picture nor why the importance of Counter Intelligence is needed and is used by virtually every other power. Just another oppty to bash the U.S., and where better to do it, by using the freedom and media tools that allows it.......interesting and ironic. Peace!!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Merry Christmas. I think embedding may be buggy on it so here's the link to the first part.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Why thanks Alice, im hoping a lot of denisons of the site get a peek at these films....the info is in time sequence ...
The growth and development of the Black Agencies is phenominal since the second WW......
But the activities they engaged in are just as black BEFORE THAT TIME.....
You will find that the spread of this evil has a long and ugly history......

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Haven't watched it myself but am curious since you have--does it go into the time period of the first Red Scare and the resulting development of those agencies?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

WhiteAlice

Haven't watched it myself but am curious since you have--does it go into the time period of the first Red Scare and the resulting development of those agencies?

yes indeed it does.....the whole thing is well worth the watch......

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

stirling

WhiteAlice

yes indeed it does.....the whole thing is well worth the watch......

Interesting. That's the one thing I do like about documentaries as they provide an opportunity to compare research results and theories with another. Thanks for posting and reminding me about it. Will give it a look because that little bit definitely piques my interest.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have seen all this under a different name. It's basically a documentary about black ops and somehow trying to relate that such creatures of the CIA are subversive to America.

If a person calls himself a 'former CIA agent' than that person is a poser and people here just gobble it up like it was textbook fact.

I hate to inform you that the USA is the only country that attempts to reign in all this and at least be practical about it.

Every single thing in this 'story' is kindergarten compared to what British intelligence has cooked up over the years. You just have no idea about the things they have done. That goes for the French and the Spaniards and even more so for Israel not to even mention the Communist . Sorry to inform you but the world is not a perfect place and ideology can become confused with not only religion but with passion and warped nationalism. That is why so many different wars are always going on around the Earth. With the unfair advantage of hindsight this docudrama goes back 50 years and tries to plant our intelligence agency's as the devils own spawn.

Do people really have no knowledge whatsoever about the organizing principal factor of any society is it's ability to make war and subvert it's population?

I wish it wasn't like that-I'm sure that the people behind the black operations wish it wasn't like that either-but it is.

You expect America to sit back and do nothing?

There is nothing subversive about intelligence- it's called survival.

Lost In Xanadu with Kubla Khan and your perfectionist society-it's pitiful it really is. Do you know how many CIA officers have died in the line of duty? I didn't think so but you sure know how to label them and criticize dead heroes.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Actually, I beg to differ. I've come about half way through the series and am rabid about fact/people checking on the variety of subjects that have been covered by the documentary. Although, like you, I'm just some anonymous person on the net, much of what was within part 1 of the series was old hat to me. I was raised by a man who was grooming me for a hoped for successful military career and the subject of military intelligence, the classification system and information controls such as plausible denial and compartmentalization were one of those subject matters that were pretty much some of my lessons. I didn't find out until after his death that he was military intelligence for an undisclosed amount of time as it was indicated on his AF-11.

Attempts to reign it all in? Hardly. One of the biggest outings of indiscretions was MK-ULTRA in the mid-70's. What were some of the punishments that occurred for the individuals involved with that? Last I checked, some of them received awards and medals, living out their days in rather comfortable lifestyles. How is awarding the proponents of what was largely viewed as grossly unethical reigning anything in?

The second part of the series is actually fairly interesting as well as it deals with Iran/Contra and the war on drugs including the usage of our banking system to launder money for these drug cartels. Well, that's pretty much uncovered to be true as well and on both sides of the proverbial pond. The London-based based bank, HSBC was implicated in involving itself with both terrorist and drug trafficking: www.nytimes.com... In the US, Wachovia and Bank of America were uncovered as also acting as having their hands in filthy cookie jars even in just the last few years: www.bloomberg.com...

So so far, there is much within this little series that is panning out to be on the mark. However, you come along with your rather disturbing avatar of a blood soaked young woman to basically state that it's all "kindergarten". You state this:

There is nothing subversive about intelligence- it's called survival.

I ask you this in response: survival for whom?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join