It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook: cop to Obama "go die in a shallow grave", uses the "N" word...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
while we're arguing the bastard just signed ndaa

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Pleasantville. That lovely little town where the fire departments main job is getting kittens out of trees? That Pleasantville ?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Whoa I thought this was a thread about the idiot who made threatening and racisist comments about the president . Look how quickly it becomes a bash the president thread. I know it's early or late depending on if you've been to sleep or not but SHEESH can't you guys stay a little focused ?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

kind of ironic that this and the duck dynasty crap distracted us from him signing ndaa

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

The NDAA gets signed every year. Our troops can throw rocks and thumb rides before long if it isn't signed. I'm getting to hate what is slipped into it as a routine matter these days and if, perhaps, our nation ever had a formal, legal Budget again (Hello Boehner? Do your job please??), we might have a bit more control and not as many stunts like this. Who knows..

I'm kinda lost with others tho... What does Obama's problems have to do with a cop stupid enough to imply violence and throw in a racial slur against the sitting President? At the very least it shows an attitude above the law, and that's no small one right there. Normal people get rousted by unhappy guys in dark suits over that law. I'd say the core of the story in this case is much more interesting than Obama's issues.

Just my opinion..

edit on 25-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

ldyserenity
reply to post by gladtobehere

It befuddles me that Obama is still alive...proof that survival of the fittest is no longer the facts of life. Stupid people used to die young. The entire rest of the rant well it's just very bad. And should have landed him fired.

Can you believe that there are still people who equate age at death as a sign of intelligence ? Like that has any more to do with it than being good does.. as in only the good die young. Same sort of reasoning.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

winofiend
Jesus christ.

A thug wearing a uniform promotes racist bigotry, wonders why your president is not dead and slurs him in public, and gets promoted to over 100k a year.

And the entire thread goes "Yea Obama sucks..."

I seriously don't understand anything there. no wonder so much crap happens.

edit on 22-12-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

Amazing how fast some people can loose focus as to what a thread is about but they don't issue IQ tests before they let you join so you can't really expect better.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

well i thought that if he was related to bush, he could get in

so what yo are saying is that because he could be bushs 10th cousin or something that he could then have became a member of a university clique even though he never went to said university just because he might be a very distant relative of someone who was once a member.?

sounds to me like you just said he was skull and bones just to have a little obama bash even though he was never a member of that group.

To deny ignorance you really must let go of your political biases
edit on 25-12-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I have no interest in duck, redneck hillbilly, dynasty so I am not distracted. I don't know what distracts you.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So we complain at coon but it is perfectly ok for us to celebrate using the term redskins and chiefs etc. Oh well that is just a sports team and the natives don't whine about it. No, proud people who don't whine, the subject has been brought up throughout history but has fallen on deaf ears.

You see what is OK for some is wrong to another. We should not use those kinds of names but everyone hear will say it's OK.

Well it really isn't, I am small part native and I think it is offensive but that will be drummed out by all the it is just a sports team...

Yea well it is just a coon, small furry forest animal.

Right.....

The Bot

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I think they brought up a suggestion to change the Redskins name and it was rejected. What's wrong with Chiefs??? Strong leadership is not a negative is it?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by dlbott

I think they brought up a suggestion to change the Redskins name and it was rejected. What's wrong with Chiefs??? Strong leadership is not a negative is it?

When used in this way it is extremely offensive. The chief is the most revered, respected, leader and often spiritual leaders depending on the tribe. It is like disrespecting your father or your pastor, rabbi, or whatever.

People don't care though, even though it is the worst, done for money.

The Bot

How may tribes get money, none. But it is bad to use coon. I guess because natives are proud people and still have binding treaties that have never been honored but they don't whine, riot and destroy things or kill people lol.

OK I am done, thanks for letting me vent. Merry xmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

because he is part of the skull and bones, he gets to be president.

IS there any proof he is part of skull and bones?

I don't think he even went to yale.

I could be wrong, I am asking a genuine question.

No he went to harvard. the only one in his admin that i can think of that went to yale was john kerry

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm as Un-PC as they come, but this guy is just too stupid to be holding any type of job that requires him "to serve and protect" ALL, not just people of a certain skin color.

I DO NOT LIKE OBAMA.

However, wishing, threatening, hoping for death/assassination for him, whatever, is asinine on so many levels, even if you don't like Obama, and it's especially idiotic for a COP to have done this via social media! What an idiot! lol. It'd be funny if it weren't so scary that this guy has a badge/gun. Even if you WANT someone to knock off the prez, you don't even announce it vocally, much less post it on FB.

And if you don't like Obama, why would you want the left to have another martyr to glorify, who never really did anything of note except bring the country further to it's knees than Bush had? The left has enough incompetent martyrs, some of whom they martyred themselves. Obama best serves the right by staying in office, finishing out his term, and ruining the brand of the extreme left for the next 20 years.

I do agree that the left got away with moida during the Bush era. Calling for his assassination, making "fictional " movies about him being bumped off. They were wrong then, as is this idiot now, and should have been called on it by every government authority possible, local, state, federal.

You can't go around announcing that you want political leaders bumped off. Tarred and feathered? Brought to justice? Maybe. But assassination? Even saying "I can't believe he's still alive..." to me, is incitement to assassinate, or is at least beyond the pale, for a COP to be announcing to the world.

Also, I normally wouldn't care about the gyuy using the "N" word on his own FB page. If FB permits it, and if he wants to look like a troglodyte in the eyes of most thinking people, let him! Let him/them expose themselves for all to see! But he can't be a COP and feel/think/act that way, while wearing a badge and holding a gun. No way.

This guy is just too stupid, and whoever hired him should be fired as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Like i said in a previous post

Many many Adult Children walking around

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

riffraff

I'm pissed he got suspended. Not that I agree with him, not that I'm racist. It just this simple:
The first Ammendment wasn't written to protect popular speech and ideas; those don't need protecting.

Protecting our constitution is more important than protecting the feelings of people who are offended by an idiots words

I know there're a lot of d***h**** in the world. I'm not against them voicing their stupid thoughts on their blogs or in moderated or unmoderated forums.

He may have free speech, but the moment someone starts to name names and talk about killing then they have crossed a line into incriminating statements. And don't forget a person can lose employment for the things they say and this is especially true for people who hold public sector jobs, like cops.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Well, maybe so, but consistent harassment of this sort CAN hurt people psychologically.
edit on 25-12-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join