It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook: cop to Obama "go die in a shallow grave", uses the "N" word...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

You, like most folks who are up in arms by that old bearded guy's suspension from that reality TV show (this is the state of political discourse in 2013) really don't seem to understand what the first ammendment right to free speech means and what it protects you from.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Normaly Im cool with offensive tweets and FB commnets. If its not inciteing volience I dont care.

But as a police officer you should beholden to a higher standard and should be above raceism. If a police officer shows even a sign of raceism then how can you trust him/her to be impartial?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I believe he went to Harvard. So no, I don't lend any credence to the claim he is a member of the "Skull & Bones" society. Good catch.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Distraction...
2nd. line.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

idunno inbred space lizards can get pretty crazy

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Monger
reply to post by HandyDandy

You, like most folks who are up in arms by that old bearded guy's suspension from that reality TV show (this is the state of political discourse in 2013) really don't seem to understand what the first ammendment right to free speech means and what it protects you from.

Try to reread my post without bias and you will find that we are talking about the same thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It befuddles me that Obama is still alive...proof that survival of the fittest is no longer the facts of life. Stupid people used to die young. The entire rest of the rant well it's just very bad. And should have landed him fired.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Jesus christ.

A thug wearing a uniform promotes racist bigotry, wonders why your president is not dead and slurs him in public, and gets promoted to over 100k a year.

And the entire thread goes "Yea Obama sucks..."

I seriously don't understand anything there. no wonder so much crap happens.

edit on 22-12-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's really a question as to his judgement. Can he be trusted to perform his duties with equal justice under the law? Obama is neither a Muslim or a communist so his opinion of the President is pretty ignorant, sounds pretty much like a victim of Fox News. In my opinion he should be removed as unfit. He is certainly allowed his opinion but I doubt he can function in his job without prejudice.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I thought the thread was about the cop, not the President.

Most cops know the line where their authority ends and their opinion begins. They are able to make that distinction in their everyday lives. My guess is this cop is a moron. He is used to running his mouth and getting away with it because he is a cop so he just keeps blathering. No off button.

He is free to his opinion but he is free to get fired for it too.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
While I MAY disagree with what a person says or thinks, I will defend blah blah blah

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

rockoperawriter
yeah me i just think he's a dick. signs ndaa, trying to ban guns. he is best suited to be a grocery bagger at walmart but because he is part of the skull and bones, he gets to be president.
O could never be Skull and Bones. He didn't attend Yale, and he has black blood. He could never be Skull and Bones.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You'll be glad (?) to know that times in that regard have indeed changed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'm pissed he got suspended. Not that I agree with him, not that I'm racist. It just this simple:
The first Ammendment wasn't written to protect popular speech and ideas; those don't need protecting.

Protecting our constitution is more important than protecting the feelings of people who are offended by an idiots words

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

rockoperawriter

okay

So you were wrong then when you said he was skull and bones?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

well i thought that if he was related to bush, he could get in

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Auricom

And despite doing more damage to the country and actually have killed people, Obama gets off free from any wrong doing as this idiot cop gets his ass handed to him in jail. Not defending the guy, I just find it funny over the outrage of this one idiot compared to Obama who has royally screwed us all over.

Really? You rebel you. I hope that you called for Dubya to be arrested/impeached/horsewhipped?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You sure this wasn't around time where insurance companies were cancelling all their members to sign up under Obamacare? That could be a possibility of why the guy is so angry at the Administration. Give it any bets it's about his healthcare.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Diabolical
You sure this wasn't around time where insurance companies were cancelling all their members to sign up under Obamacare? That could be a possibility of why the guy is so angry at the Administration. Give it any bets it's about his healthcare.

More likely another person who wants Obama arrested for the 'crime' of being President whilst black.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

regardless on your opinion on what some call a president, i agree that this would not indicate non biased judgement. i myself do not care for his descisionmaking skills nor do i believe the democratic party is what it used to be. one would think that going independant and telling either party to jump in a lake would be innovative but i guess to wield power one must fear the bigger fish. but something leads me that he may be the same thing as the japanese emperor circa late 30's through 45. just a figurehead

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join