It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook: cop to Obama "go die in a shallow grave", uses the "N" word...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Pleasantville suspension comes as police eye social media policies.

Pleasantville suspends cop tied to racist Obama Facebook rant.

“The fact that he (Obama) is still alive bewilders me,” Officer Peter Burns is alleged to have written in the post, obtained by The Journal News on Thursday. “Go die in a shallow grave you Muslim commie ...”

The obscenity-filled diatribe, which was obtained by The Journal News, included the use of the “N-word,”...

The post, apparently written Dec. 11 on a Facebook profile page Burns operated under the name “Coon Trapper,” contained a racial slur, made reference to “1st amendment NSA” and described Obama as “un-American.”

"Pleasantville", really? Anyway.

So he calls himself "Coon Trapper" and is wishing death on the POTUS while calling him a "Muslim commie"...

For anyone who might not know, "coon" is short for raccoon but its also a racist term for Black people...

And all he got was suspended with the possibility of being fired?

The Secret Service takes violence or death threats against the POTUS very seriously. While this may not be a direct threat, I can almost guarantee you that if an ordinary citizen had made similar comments and he was a gun owner (as all policemen are), he would probably get SWAT-teamed and disappeared.

In 2009 three Harrison police officers were suspended and demoted after making lewd comments about then-Supervisor Joan Walsh and swapping racist jokes about Obama.

Last year 17 New York City cops were suspended for posting racist and offensive comments on a Facebook page devoted to the city’s 2011 West Indian Day Parade.

What is a "suspension" going to do? Are they going to be purged of their racist, sexist views after being "suspended"?

And get this, the racist, sexist cops above have actually been promoted...

Are you kidding me?

This is crazy, a policy of endorsing racism by police officers. The message here is that its ok to be a racist cop, just keep your mouth shut about it...

And this is DIFFERENT form Duck Dynasty. Lets say Phil Robertson is racist, who cares?

When its a cop, your freedom is in danger, your life could be in danger:

In November, an Odessa, Texas, police officer was reprimanded for stating on his private Facebook page that his new gun “already has names on the bullets.”

What the... And all he got was reprimanded?

And lest anyone think its one sided, its not. Officer Anthony Easterling, who is Black, wrote the following:

"A word to the wise never get drunk and trip off of meds and call a cop a 'N' results broken jaw and criminal charges……WPD for life,"

So, if you use a racial slur against a cop, you should expect to be arrested, charged with felonies and have your jaw broken...

"WPD (Wilmington Police Department.) for life".

The mentality is literally no different from the Bloods or Crips.

edit on 22-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: spacing

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Every organisation has a few bad apples I guess, but this sort of behaviour needs to be addressed and examples made of the officers involved. A suspension doesn't send the right signals, but there has to be an investigation and if it transpires that the accused officer is in the wrong, then he should be dismissed.

I'm afraid racism is alive and kicking despite the best efforts of educating ignorant, bigoted people.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yeah me i just think he's a dick. signs ndaa, trying to ban guns. he is best suited to be a grocery bagger at walmart but because he is part of the skull and bones, he gets to be president.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

You are correct, Obama, like most Presidents, is a typical lying, dishonest politician.

But the real issue, IMHO, is that there are cops who are blatantly racist and violent with little or no repercussions.

edit on 22-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

that and from somebody who is not racist who is supporting his impeachment this makes people who don't want him for the same reason they didn't want bush look this way to hardcore obamaloids they are obamaloids now i got devo stuck in my head DAMMIT!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Just carrying the line, and saying they all lie does not cut it... this master liar claimed transparency and clarity many, many times, this does not give him a pass in the smallest degree, arrest and contain for life is a good start. As far as the cop goes, lifetime ban from public service. You can never, ever force harmony of people, this is done from the bottom up, not the top down, coexist is the key and you start with standard human basics, no one is above anyone else, treat well and be treated well, but there is no such thing as forced compliance on any racial issue....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Obama is an intelligent man. He will not be harmed very badly from the insults by any bigot lacking control of their temper.

If he is also a wise man, Obama I mean... He should not even react to the racist form of the insult.
It will always be around, if you continue to let it hold it's heavy weight. He's also intelligent enough to be aware of that the boundaries you need for dividing the human race do not exist, beyond the perspective of a group of people.

There should be a penalty I guess... Did he tread to kill the prez or only expressed his wishes ?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
On note of the gang-mentality: that's typical of near any organization.
The faction identity is usually expressed along lines and manners generally associated with the socioeconomic and educational level of the people involved and identifying.

Your high-brow politician or upper crust business elite will usually express faction identity and fidelity with a tie-pin, or some other piece of subtle gang-color.

More working-class and less educated sorts will usually identify with costume compliance, like dressing up cowboy, fabulous leather biker boy, or like the Jones's or whomever/whatever group they're attempting to identify with.
They always seem to have their little costumes.

Identity assured and validated with other members, the language and ideologies soon follow.

In essence, you are who you hang out with.
Find one racist, or whatever type of person, and all one needs is follow them around to find a whole nest of them.

edit on 12/22/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There's nothing quite like a racist copper, is there?

I don't have any specific opinion on Obama (Brit here) but there's always something particularly distasteful about a man with a badge who isn't willing or able to abitrate the law fairly.

I'm sure this cretin is no reflection on his PD though. As someone above says, there'll always be bad apples.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This means nothing. Obama is a pointless piece of ####. If you are worried about racists controlling your freedom, look at the racist garbage Obama sleeps with. If you have a problem with opinions, which it appears is apparent, the solution is to not have one. Everyone has a right to believe whatever they want and express it within the context of "my rights end where yours begin."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

intelligent or not, he duped a lot of people, and if I had a son, he would be like....if the traitors past dictates his future actions, he will not reply in any way intelligent. The "hopefully former" LEO did not directly threaten anyone, which is complete contrast to the way "W" was treated. doublestandard, doubletalk, it all plays out to the truth eventually. If there are intelligent lifeforms checking out the earth, they know we have a crapload of evolving to do before disclosure, this is why they make no real contact, and I do not blame them one micron...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, if we're talking about the cop the title and thread seems to start about here, I'd say this is FAR from over and this idiots troubles are JUST starting.

Love, saying the post was “totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated,” has ordered an internal investigation and said the department will “consider all legal options,” including possibly firing Burns.
(OP Post)

Love is the Police Chief of Pleasantville. (Okay, really, reality can trump fiction at times)

I think cops have Unions too, they are no easier to deal with even when a Police Department itself wants to get rid of someone, as it sounds like this one sure does....and my question then becomes what failed in screening to let THIS one slip by?

As for the other cases in the wider situation? Well.. I was just opening this for the case in the title, personally.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

because he is part of the skull and bones, he gets to be president.

IS there any proof he is part of skull and bones?

I don't think he even went to yale.

I could be wrong, I am asking a genuine question.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This is why I shut down my facebook and I have never had a twitter account. I don't know that the police officer actually said that. For all I know his account was hacked. There is no way to verify it until Burns himself makes a public statement and of course... "Burns could not be reached for comment"

I personally think that a public statement from accused should be accompanied with any accusation. I am not going to take the word of a corporate journalist or a police department without hearing comments from the accused themselves.

edit on 22-12-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Amen. I keep harping on this point, but there are so many violent, racist bad cops out there that seem to operate with impunity and can get away with anything. Where is the oversight?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Uhm... Agreed.

Calling names though, will not make it any better. In this case it might even result in a whole lot of crap the guy would never meant to happen.

Venting your frustrations to towards the prez, on a public media, without thinking it through, isn't very smart. Assuming that the prez duped you gives him to much credit anyway. But that is my opinion.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I have to wonder how many here who are calling for this man to be arrested etc. are the same people who cried about duck-man getting suspended from A&E?

Either we have "Freedom of Speech" or we don't.......

Do we?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

okay

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

he could be initiated he's related to a few

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And despite doing more damage to the country and actually have killed people, Obama gets off free from any wrong doing as this idiot cop gets his ass handed to him in jail. Not defending the guy, I just find it funny over the outrage of this one idiot compared to Obama who has royally screwed us all over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join