It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murders of people involved with free energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There really aren't that many people associated with "free energy" who have died under mysterious circumstances.

In fact, if you google for "Free Energy and secrets and video" you get about 8,000 hits. "free energy patent invention" googles out 8,000 hits. "Free Energy device download instructions" pulls out about 200.

And "generate free energy power instructions inventor" googles out nearly 36,000 hits.

For the most part these links seem awfully lively and not very dead, even though a lot of them have addresses/contacts/etc for inventors. The inventors seem pretty much alive, too.

Now-- what I *DO* find is that a lot of the frauds use the "government persecution" card to convince you that their device is real and that it's being repressed. This is a sales tactic specific to a certain type of market or a certain type of hoaxer.

Most common "free energy" hoaxes (and why they're hoaxes) are discussed briefly here: home.xnet.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by cursed
www.keelynet.com...

With information from Mallove who was mentioned above as being murdered for his research....

Ok..he's dead, but that still doesn't mean that the government killed him nor does it confirm your theory that you will be killed if you offer free energy solutions.

As it stated in the website that gave notice of Mr Meyers death;

"No doubt, the conspiracy buffs will jump on this and blow it way out of proportion to the reality. I can only hope they rely on history rather than fanciful speculations stated as fact. "

[edit on 19-11-2004 by NetStorm]
If you kept up with this, you would have seen many deaths aver the past 2 or 3 years..I'm having difficulty finding those reports now. Maybe they took them down

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Also, just so everyone's clear: if you look at the "GMC" link it's actually not GMC, but GMCC, which stands for GMC holding company; they have no affiliation with the GMC auto company. I'd actually be willing to bet that if their "permanent magnet free energy motor" got a lot of press the GMC auto company would put a lot of legal pressure to at the very least get a new name for their company.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here is a web page concerning Tesla and his plan for free energy and what happened to him after he revealed his plan. Makes you think what if he was right and allowed to give the world free energy unlimited energy.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hmm... a really interesting possible case of this, is what may have happened to the Iron Butterfly bass player Philip Kramer. To much of a story to type here, just look up his name on google.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
Here is a web page concerning Tesla and his plan for free energy and what happened to him after he revealed his plan. Makes you think what if he was right and allowed to give the world free energy unlimited energy.
"I know nothing!!!"

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I should be specific. My earlier post was dealing with "zero-point" energy. Even though there are "alternaltive" power sources, I am talking about the energy that exists in space at all times.

People have died/killed for what they knew. This can not be in doubt. Our lives are only as free as the government allows us to be. Now, I am not someone who is suggesting that we topple the government. I am stating my belief that our government, and I suspect many of the world's governments, have evolved over time to direct its citizens in such a way as to cause them to be dependent on them for their very survival. If this
ability were transferred back to its citizens, then the world would see chaos on a level not seen in centuries. But I also believe that our dependence in government has made us ignorant of what IS possible. Those who step into that area of reality often find themselves at the end of a loaded gun or some mishap.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join