posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:50 PM
My take is that this is the key to many things. Think about it. If free energy was practical and the masses had the ability to get it, what would
happen to society?
- No regulation on consumption. Who is going to tell you how much "free" energy you can or can't have?
- If we reduce our dependency on utility companies, what happens then?
- We reduce our dependency on oil/petroleum/gas, what happens?
- Wars are started to ensure two things (at least from our vantage point): Freedom and availability or crucial natural resources.
- Governments are formed to formally issue legislation crucial to maintaining these rights.
So, in essence, if "free" energy were to be released to the masses, our world would be fundamentally changed forever. You see, all is well with the
world as long as government can tell us what to do. Whenever, the masses become well-informed and seize that power for themselves, we will no longer
have to be under such a tight grasp of the world's governments.
I know this is a real big picture view, but I would like to hear other's views.