It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre but true Grey Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I see nothing 'alien' in the article or in the pictures. I see human written all over it though. I don't know modern people a quick to jump to the conclusion our ancestors of the not so distant past must have been been visited by advanced extra terrestrials which taught them everything they knew. I am not saying it isn't a possibility which may have occurred in humanities very distant past based on the worldwide belief systems of a creator God(s) that reside up in 'heaven', but then again this could also have been stemmed from the perceptions of a primitive human society viewing/introduced to a more technologically advanced human society for the first time. And lord know's it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that a technologically more advanced human society(non ETS) didn't play themselves off as being 'creator Gods' to more primitive human societies at one point in time.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hmmmm, most interesting, I wonder if there is any relationship between the Mayans and the Taino. This is a link to a PDF that discusses contact between the two.Mayans and the Taino

From this paper it would seen that there was contact between the two cultures.It is known that the maya were in Georgia and Florida.It would also seem that they were on certian islands in the Carribean.

Link for Florida linky

Another link for Mayans in America. linky

Several good links at this site. linky

Now as to the possible Maya remains found in Georgia, there are many detractors of this story.

Anyway you may be wondering why I would bring up the Maya here. My thoughts while reading the OP were that if there were contact between the two cultures, could there have been an exchange of stories or a relation of myths of either culture to the other? I would certianly think so. Perhaps there is some similarity between the carvings of both cultures. I also wonder about the possible connection between these two cultures. Could one of them be responsible for the founding of the other? I don't think that there is any research on this topic, however I do find it an interesting Idea.

I am still not totally convinced that aliens visited the planet in the past or present. However I do remain open to the idea. The carvings done by many ancient cultures do seem to depict some very unusual creatures or beings. However I lean more towards there being an advanced precursor culture that has been lost to earth changes. Man is more clever than he is given credit for by mainsteam science. Time after time evidence comes forward about mainstream academics trying to cover up evidence that does not agree with what they have been taught or believe. Anything that doesn't agree with their view is discredited or disappeared. Any scientist who brings forward an unusual view which doesn't fit the mainstream doctrine has their career ruined. There are numerous examples.

As to what the Corps of Engineers did, there's something very odd about their actions. As was pointed out earlier, normal procedure would be for the artifacts to be shipped by military transport with it's detailed documentation. To me this indicates something rotten in Denmark and it ain't the cheese. Something crooked is going on here, clearly if they return the artifacts to the country, there is no documentation as to what left in the first place. So it will be easy to disappear some of the material. Obviously that would be the most pertinate or valuable pieces, depending on their agenda.

yes I know that it's the examiner

This article mentions the blue pigment which may have drawn the mayans to this area.
edit on 12/25/2013 by lonegurkha because: add

linky
Here's another interesting link to what exists in Georgia.
edit on 12/25/2013 by lonegurkha because: add

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Puerto Rico... We have 3 HAARP facilities, we have one of the world largest telescope, we have el Yunke ( one of the biggest forest in the world) which is full of restricted areas set by the US Army. Not to mention that GMO companies have bought most of the fertile land in the south.

Think about it
edit on 25-12-2013 by Stketcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The Army Corp. of Engineers were the ones who dumped tons of dirt on the Kennewick Man site, too, as I recall. Seems they are the go-to bunch for concealing things someone in power doesn't want revealed.

Those images, though....they really DO look a LOT like what people calls "greys" these days. So, for that matter, do a lot of creepy tribal masks I have seen in pictures, etc. Interesting, eh? It is clear that these things, whatever label you use for them, have been around a LONG time. Pretty clear, too, that they are controlling the human controllers, at least to some degree. They aren't friendly at all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join