It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Helped Kill Colombian Rebel Leaders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sweareingen
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry, but I don't see this as big news.

It's known and it has been well publicized that the U S has backed Colombia since the early 80' s. This not the first or the last time the US will take action there.

And not only Colombia, in many other countries of Latin America too. You are right, it's been happening since who knows when.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sweareingen
reply to post by andy1972

Nope not one ioda of it!!!

I only deny your denial of involvements of US in South America . As to the ridiculous statement you just made!

The US has been and always will be involved in South American politics.

Not saying it is right!! Just saying it is fact, and nothing new!

Erm?? Where exactly do i deny the US's involement in latin America.....to the contrary, i've done nothing but shout about CIA / drugs and their part in it all...so.....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweareingen

I only deny your denial of involvements of US in South America . As to the ridiculous statement you just made!

When did Andy deny American involvement in South America, if anything he has done the opposite.

I am a little confused.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Maybe here.....

TextNEWSFLASH - THE U.S.A GIVES SECRET MILITARY AND SPY AID TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY..

Secret AKA not public knowledge!!!

edit on 22-12-2013 by Sweareingen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Read the above quote.

From ANDY's text !

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Why do you act shocked and surprised about this, when (if I recall correctly) you and I argued about the US government supporting the FSA in Syria?

Remember that? You took the side of the FSA!

This is nothing new within the covert operations of the alphabet agencies in this country. (And yours I might add) Terrorists are a creation of the global elite to control us serfs, and to launder and promote the sales of ALL THINGS illegal to the likes of you and I!

Who suffers for it??? Those whom live in poverty!

This just goes to show all the more that the "War on Drugs" is a farce to do nothing more than prop up the "For Profit Prison System" and raise funds for all of the illegal "Black OP" goings on sanctioned by the Shadow Government.....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Don't quite know what the FSA has to do with anything and i honestly cannot remember the debate you are talking about, you can link me to it if you want.

On this topic, however I think this is a interested expose of of how the American government has been implementing its new post-9/11 Iron fist in South America.

I figures some would be interested in that.

I guess not.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Sweareingen

Maybe here.....

TextNEWSFLASH - THE U.S.A GIVES SECRET MILITARY AND SPY AID TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY..

Secret AKA not public knowledge!!!

edit on 22-12-2013 by Sweareingen because: (no reason given)

With that opening shot, i was being IRONIC....
Hence i wrote it in caps, like it was a newsflash, something new when it's really something VERY old...do you understand the concept of irony.
It's something we do here on ATS, and as your a newbie maybe your not acustomed.
Try and read between the lines sometimes.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Here's an interesting article I found today which I believe is part of the same story.

Found here.

Apparently they were giving $30k GPS units to the Colombians which turned dumb bombs into smart bombs. Included is a map of where they were dropped and where other targets were also taken out.

Probably the most interesting part is the following quote:

The secret assistance, which also includes substantial eavesdropping help from the National Security Agency, is funded through a multibillion-dollar black budget. It is not a part of the public $9 billion package of mostly U.S. military aid called Plan Colombia, which began in 2000.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join