It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrified airline pilot DUCKS as he sees UFO heading straight to cockpit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Can't say what it was, but any time you have a professional pilot on record and in MSM as stating that a brilliant, metallic cigar- or rugby ball-shaped object flew a few feet over his cockpit, that's a win for UFO public relations.

Star and flag for you.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the detailed info. Been waiting for some pilot confirmation about the fast-walkers in the airspace around here. There it is
Now I'm 100% certain of what it is I've seen. And hell, I think anyone would duck if they saw it coming at them. Must be INTENSE if you're actually at the same altitude, you really wouldn't get time to react. They've crossed the sky in 5 seconds. Good job the pilot came forward and took it seriously

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

been on a long haul flight where they broadcast a front view and a landing view...over the monitors...just as show tracking....so they should implement it more...also makes passengers feel like they have some control.
Plube

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zazen

I think it is more a design by the slave masters to prepare us for the fake alien invasion being masterminded as we type....Time to bring on a public awareness...and propagate the fear so the false messiah can take his place as the holy overthrower of an alien race....praised be Satan as he seats himself to power on high....

but on a lighter note....could be real and that means we in real trouble...better fighting some dickweed with penis envy....than some completely unknown.

Plube

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

IsaacKoi
Terrified airline pilot DUCKS as he sees UFO heading straight to cockpit

The official safety report for the Airprox Board (sponsored jointly – and funded equally – by the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)) in relation to this incident is at the link below (but I'll embed images of the relevant pages for ease of reference):

www.airproxboard.org.uk...

Further details on this incident have been reported in a new article:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The encounter was disclosed earlier this month by the Telegraph, following the publication of a report into the inquiry. The document did not identify the aircraft involved.

However, following an analysis of flight data recorded on the internet, the Telegraph has established it was a Thomas Cook plane, with the flight number TCX24HX. It was an A320, with the registration G-KKAZ, which was made in 2003.

The jet was flying to Manchester International airport, from Ibiza, on July 19th 2013. For years, the island has enjoyed a hedonistic reputation, attracting thousands of tourists each summer, many attracted to its vibrant nightlife. In recent years, it has attracted an increasingly upmarket clientele, among them David and Samantha Cameron.

The aircraft was flying at 516mph, at an altitude of 34,000ft, when it was passed by the UFO.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

There is a kind of argument from authority fallacy which exists in UFO circles. The idea that a pilot, a police officer or an enlisted person is somehow more authoritative and more reliable when speaking about UFO's than anyone else.

These guys make mistakes same as anyone and are just as susceptible to fatigue, fear, paranoia, superstition and all sorts of other contributing factors as anyone else.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join