It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDAA 2014 Quietly Passed and waiting for Obama's signature like an early Christmas gift.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread, good breakdown.

Ted Cruz is warning that the 2014 NDAA still gives Obama ‘Indefinite Detention Without Due Process’ Powers

As shared but a reminder! Alert senators, etc, if you han't already site has good info for thatt - See here

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Just wait Hillary is gonna fix everything lol.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What a shock it is going to be to all those fighting over what Phil said on Duck Dynasty when the government clamps down hard on the internet.

Wonder if this has anything to do with bitcoin becoming more popular?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

dlbott
reply to post by kx12x

Just wait Hillary is gonna fix everything lol.

The Bot

If she is nominated by the Dems And we can't pull our collective heads out by getting together behind one candidate, yes she will Fix us.
We need a viable person to run who can bring the Republicans, Tea Party, Constitutionalists and other "3rd" party groups together.
Divided we fall, because the Dems and other Liberals don't have a problem putting aside their ideological differences, we as conservatives seem to have a real problem in that area.
We would also have to be organized enough to stack the House and Senate.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

dreamingawake
Thanks for this thread, good breakdown.

Ted Cruz is warning that the 2014 NDAA still gives Obama ‘Indefinite Detention Without Due Process’ Powers

As shared but a reminder! Alert senators, etc, if you han't already site has good info for thatt - See here

The statement at the very top of the bill "and for other purposes." scares the life out of me, becaause it is, like many parts of this bill, too vague.

TITLE II—CYBERSECURITY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

SEC. 201. FEDERAL CYBERSECURITY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT.

Section 8 Line 17(E) how to build new protocols to enable the Internet to have robust security as one of the key capabilities of the Internet;

the next line seems contradictory

Section 8 Line 20(F) how to determine the origin of a message transmitted over the Internet;

www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

FarleyWayne
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Senate Vote 284 - Passes Defense Authorization Bill:

politics.nytimes.com...

www.govtrack.us...

-
I see that MY TEXAS John Cornyn voted FOR it ...

I also believe there is a NEW Republican that will be running against him in the next election.

www.wnd.com...

-
Summary: How did "YOUR Senator" represent ... YOU ???
edit on 22-12-2013 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)
I'll be there with you when voting time comes.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Thanks for seeing this slight of hand. Post like this are the reason I come to ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks for this info...it doesn't take much for mainstream media to divert public attention to any right v. left wrestling match....so much political correctness demanded by the left, so much freedom of speech demanded by right....worse yet, it seems our government and media are working overtime to create more hatred between these whites v. blacks, gay v. everybody.....and there strategy to divide and conquer appears to be working.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What I would be worried about, would be obstruction of justice and due process of the law, they are clearly extending the patriot act to have power over the people and try to suppress freedom. Maybe the American people will wake up and the smell the fresh coffee and realize that what is going on in Washington D.C., is quite literally a complete trampling of the constitution itself. Obviously were no longer in Afghanistan for anything real.

It is safe to say that is one big giant assault, by sellout politicians and pinko leftist, to walk all over people every day of the week.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by warren408

I see your point. But, with a whole generation of people now thinking because they *liked* a post or pic on FB, as making a stand against injustice. We are sunk. It will take people getting off their asses, unplugging from social media, and actually doing something to make any difference at this point.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join