It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Festivus miracles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I've been training for Feats of Strength since November. This should be a Festivus for the history books. The pole is up and polished to a dull sheen and I'm ready to air some grievances. Here's hoping for an undeniable Festivus Miracle.

Its a Festivus... FOR THE REST OF US!

edit on Cpm8Friday2720142031Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:27:20 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: an early festivus miracle!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

The clock ticks slowly onward, and Festivus is just around the corner (if you go around a couple of other corners before reaching that corner). Festivus Miracles can only happen on Festivus itself, and no doubt there is a fine stew of miracles be'a'brewin'.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
For those who don't know, Festivus is December 23, tomorrow. If the television theory is correct, Festivus miracles should begun occurring at the strike of midnight (which is, itself, a Festivus miracle).

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
As I was out walking I thought how nice it was outside today, and if the animals enjoyed the sun. And then I saw an animal. It may have been a squirrel. It's a Festivus Miracle!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
As I was out walking I thought how nice it was outside today, and if the animals enjoyed the sun. And then I saw an animal. It may have been a squirrel. It's a Festivus Miracle!!!!

I went on my daily walk then it happened.

I saw a Cocker Spaniel. It had huge ears.

It could only be a Festivus Miracle.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Its raining today. Truly a festivus miracle!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Its warm and muggy here in Florida! An undeniable Festivus miracle!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Had a Christian tell me I was going to Hell for celebrating Festivus...

His preconceptions and ability to completely not understand the meaning of Festivus.

It's truly a Festivus Miracle.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A coworker called and said that her mouse and keyboard weren't working. I went to look at it, and after restarting the computer it started working again!!!

Truly a miraculous wonder of Festivus!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There is no end to the miracles on this day, it seems every miracle reported here is better than the one before. This personal testimony puts the word "never" in the prophecy "Will wonders never cease?"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join