It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocket Raccoon (guest starring the Guardians of the Galaxy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have been reading quite a few comic series these past months such as Nova and Infinity (featuring Thanos). I was delighted with the Guardians of the Galaxy and with the re-vamped furry critter known as Rocket Raccoon. The Cancerverse saga was really good and action packed which pleased my lovecraftian sensibility and the characters were well drawn I thought. And I'm looking forward to the movie release of GOTG next year.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Dont tell anyone but my avatar is actually RR secret Identity shhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

I like the fourth panel for some reason.

I was gifted the series about a year ago, and the second series reminded me of an old comic I loved called "Sgt. Rock"
When I saw the movie, I liked it very much. The changes, I thought, were a good choice.

edit on 9-8-2014 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I am reading the Marvel cosmic stuff right now. From the 12 issue Thanos mini series from 2004 that sets up the annihilation event all the way through the Thanos imperative storyline from 2010. Which include volume 2 of Guardians of the galaxy and and volume 4 of nova. Its all one big interconnected storyline. Right now I am on the 4 issue starlord mini series that takes place during annihilation conquest when the phalanx take over kree space.

Not that anyone cares lol.
edit on 9-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy
I was happy with the Annihilation series. The volume 1 set, I wasn't that happy with, being that there were a TON of people in it, and frankly, I wasn't happy with the illustrating. I know the graphics were the trend at the time, but I like the ink lines to be more varied.
I really hated Yondu, I wanted to punch him in the mug- when they traded him out for that southern guy in the film, I was happier. It seemed like his words were coming from experience. Comic book Yondy seemed to me to have a stick up his butt.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Raccoon is one of the fun characters in the film... but one of the harder ones to use in Marvel Avengers Alliance.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Loving Brian Michael Bendis' work on Guardians of the Galaxy. You know, 2 years ago I really had no idea who GOTG was, but then the movie announcement came about and then the new book. I enjoyed the movie very much. I think it's one of the best Marvel movies to date.

new topics

top topics

join