It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Fan Film

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

LOL@Megaforce. Some of that was shot around here. My stepdad is in it. There's a shot of Bostwick, I think, on a tank and you can see him next to BB.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

TheSpanishArcher

LOL@Megaforce. Some of that was shot around here. My stepdad is in it.

(I tried to resist doing this for days but in the end, I hadda do it!)

Men in glittergold spandex fighting rogue states in a fictional ME...just too funny. What a desolate and desperate place the 80's was for movies!

-Peace-
edit on 12-1-2014 by Eryiedes because: Correction

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Evening,

Anyone who is a fan of Hollywood Babble-On is already familiar with the Dave Animation School ("Dave School ya douche!!") but here is wonderful animated Star Wars romp thats guarenteed to put a smile on any "Galaxy Far Far Away" fan's face...

-May the Force be with you...always-
edit on 14-1-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hola,

I'm not normally a Spiderman fan but this short deserves a mention if the topic is fan-made films.
I deducted a few points for the costume (Why no gloves?) but Parker's voice (as Spidey) was almost spot on for McGuire and the actors acrobatic prowess was remarkable to say the least. Now, while getting another acrobatic expert who can pull off the Toby voice might be a bit of a difficult task but how hard could it have been to find a really edible MJW? Also I had a bit of trouble beliving just any old street thug somehow got the drop on and tortured Spiderman almost as much as I doubted that it would have taken the hero more than one punch to dislocate the bad guys head from his shoulders but overall...thumbs up. I have seen H-wood execs commit bigger mistakes with billions at stake in merchandizing.
I hope y'all enjoy it.

-Peace-
edit on 19-1-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 19-1-2014 by Eryiedes because: 'Nother Typo

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Thank you for posting that one.

It was pretty good, actually I would say that would be a awesome teaser if they ever make another movie.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

My pleasure good sir.
By all means, have another...

-Peace-

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Morning,

Time for another somewhat elusive fan film...Seven Jedi. The scenes are raw and pre-production so no effects have been added. The final product is difficult to find but based on the clips out there, it looks like it will be promising.

-Peace-

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Good Afternoon,

I am dedicating the next few posts to a slightly off-topic series of shorts...technically the same one that made me start this thread.
Titled: Superpower Beatdown it pits disparate heros (or villains) from different movie/comic universes who would never meet otherwise to a viewer-determined fight to the death.
These shouldn't count as fan-based just for their production value and film crews or supporting staff involved.
They are however pretty sweet so buckle up lady...we going for a ride!

-Peace-

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Would Kung Pow count?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I say post it and let the people decide...who am I kidding?
Like six people visit this thread!
But seriously, post it.

-Peace-

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

alrighty then....

Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist is a movie within a movie, created to spoof the martial arts genre. Writer/director Steve Oedekerk uses contemporary characters and splices them into a 1970s kung-fu film, weaving the new and old together. As the main character, The Chosen One, Oedekerk sets off to avenge the deaths of his parents at the hands of kung-fu legend Master Pain. Along the way, he encounters some strange characters, one of which is a cow trained in the martial arts.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

"There you go..."

Guess I'll have to check that one out.
Thank you for posting it.
Just enough time to finish posting the Superpower Beatdowns...

There's one missing but I'll find it eventually!

-Peace-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join