It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Your Predictions for 2014?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My prediction:

With the NSA spying revelations showing the USA spied on absolutely everyone and who knows what they know, coupled with the leaking information that Saudi's funded, knew and were behind the 911 attacks, I predict that a "major" US political "scalp" will be taken.......literally......

As a warning message to the rest of the world.

Who?

Thats the big question......there are many countries that have justification reasons.........

Hopefully not, but I cannot see any of this passing without someone being "erased" to prove a point.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I predict there will be 20000 useless predictions.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by howshouldiknow46

I'd love it if you'd share here. It is the forum for such, so you shouldn't receive too much backlash.

ATS is filled with the fringe, unlike Facebook. I think you might be surprised. Though you'll always have skeptics, the ATS skeptics and debunkers tend to be a bit more polite, so long as you have a sense a humor and can roll with sarcastic fun poking.

CdT

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I just get numbers relating to my interests.
They are very accurate and consistant. A recent mri has dulled things down. Actually its a relief to not be bombarded with numbers 24 / 7 but I'm sure in the days and weeks to come they will come back. I used to be a member of the new zealand sceptic society and wanted to assist in de bunking the late sathya sia baba. Its funny how things turn out. Merry Christmas to you

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The Dollar will fail for one reason or another, a "new government" will "save us" and we will inevitably be subject to more of our rights being taken away, possibly leading to a nazi-esc tyrannical take over where "domestic terrorists" are detained on a daily basis for awhile. But it won't be terrorists, they'll just be people that don't support the new governments laws. Some of which will be gun laws. I not only could be wrong, but I hope I'm wrong. That is what I predict none the less.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Ohh I hope so Soul. That would put this thread into what? 100 pages?

CdT

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I don't claim to be psychic or intuitive really, but I'll take a few reasonably plausible stabs and see how they turn out. Think of it either as a control group of predictions or a test of the general intuitive ability of any average person, however you like it.

The super bowl will be stopped mid game and will not resume.

In the summer there will be a major blackout affecting the entire West Coast that lasts anywhere from 12-72 hours depending on what part of the affected area you are in.

Around the same time there will be a riot against police brutality in Southern California.

There will be an 8.0 or greater earthquake somewhere in the South Pacific.

Controversial Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio (the tent city dude) will die of natural causes in his 21st year as sheriff.

A gunman will attack the office of an internet or cellular company because of NSA spying.

The Republican party will gain control of the Senate in the 2014 elections.

Bitcoin will reach it's peak value, then decline dramatically and stabilize.

Powerful enemies of the new pope will be exposed.

A major brick and mortar business will stop accepting cash at the register and insist on electronic payment.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Couldn't resist posting on this one. My predictions are only guesses, make no mistake. I'll make a random 10.
1. Start of the worldwide food shortage. Will be a record low but only a start towards a trend.
2. Destruction of the bitcoin. Much like the destruction of myspace.
3. NSA gets a facelift but next year. Introduction of a World information and intelligence union. Finally merges with NSA in late 2015 to be functional.
4. Something huge in genetic understanding. Some sort of frequency transmitted code based in a double binary tied with a separate "freaky motion at a distance" code.
5. New supercomputer adaptions along with data from the voyagers, make possible simulations of realities, that begin to allow "insane" predictions.
6. World will finally address Fukushima.
7. Biggest disaster will be super floods in Europe. (unless the USA finally nukes its self in the name of anti-terrorism)
8. Birth of a super genius
9. The catholic pope will ..... not sure on that one.... Something unusual.
10. A highly public but failed attempt at impeaching President Obama. All time low approval ratings but will be sold as 27%.

Hope I'm wrong on a lot of those. I wish for only peace and prosperity for everyone but expect at least some of the opposite.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I predict Obama will do and say something stupid.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Well that is much nicer than what my husband predicted with Obama! Which I won't repeat here. Nonetheless, his predictions on Obama's next year in office were not pretty.

CdT

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That every single thing our leaders and ptb try to pull off, falls flat, is mitigated while the people determine to never elect them again, and also, insist on eject buttons to eject rogue governments.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
beezzer's 10 predictions for 2014.

10. Chuck Norris gets into a fight with Sarah Palin, and it ends in a tie.
9. The AFLAC duck gets fired and suddenly a certain rabbit-star makes BANK! (wink)
8. The amount of hot air in Washington DC actually causes the nations capital to rise 3000 feet above sea level.
7. The Prius gets found to be the largest contributor of global warming.
6. Bill Mahr has a wardrobe malfunction during a live show and HBO goes off the air, leaving millions fuming of the loss of "Game of Thrones."
5. President Obama withdraws all troops from Afghanistan, then attacks Canada. The US loses and has to make all their bacon round as a result.
4. In another banning spree, the city government of New York bans hemorrhoids. In an unrelated story, all New York city politicians suddenly disappear.
3. Lady Gaga starts a Saturday morning cartoon. Millions of children are then treated for emotional blindness.
2. Scotch and cigarette smoking is found to raise IQ's.

And the number one prediction for 2014?

Two words.

Zombie Apocalypse.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week! Remember to tip your waiters and waitresses!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just some ideas of what may happen in 2014

1. BitCoin may become a bubble.

2. Obamacare collapses

3. The US stays in afghanistan for another ten years.

4. Republicians regain the senate.

5. More and more whistleblowers speak out against the coruption of the Military industrial complex.

6. A terrorist attack that will justify NSA mass spying (tea party might be blamed.)

7. More kids partake in copycat mass shootings in order to make the headlines. These shootings will try to get the federal gov to try and garner support for more gun control.

8. For canadians: there will be serious talks about reforming the senate although i doubt anything will get done about it.

9. All currencies will experence a noticible decline as the IMF begins to put the currencies into baskets (SDRs anyone) which will make way for The Global Currency (Bancors anyone).

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My weird prediction:
Scientists figure out how to make a photo-electric tesseract with mu-metals. It works by having two pieces in physical contact and exposing the surface of both to conditions that put them in a coherent state. Under this condition the metals express or share a dimensionality of magnetic response that remains the same even if both parts are physically separated. Since this dimension is a quantum effect that behaves if it travels through two attached pieces regardless of other physical distance, it is deemed that the conditions produce a tesseract state in one of the tensor domains. (Or somehow the objects remain connected in a dimension not readily observable by any other means.) It's something that can have very interesting applications, mostly to do with communications. However producing the desired quantum state necessary for the coherence effect and maintaining it is very difficult even if materials needed to do it aren't that unusual, so it will be debated on terms of reproducability. It may be further developed, but not in public. Other than that, there may be an occasional research paper and it'll be mostly out of sight for another two decades.

My not so weird prediction:
Government figures out yet another way to make itself a bigger PITA to most people. (Already been discussed here.) Yet people will remain stupid and continue to blindly vote for the same political parties that caused the problem in the first place. Summer isn't going to be too bad other than two major storms, one of which causes power outages. Also I'm still going to be looking for a better paying job (mine doesn't pay worth crap), but unable to use my college degree because of rampant age discrimination in any entry positions in the field of work it relates to.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
after i make my forcast--- then, i will read the posted ones already in the thread (i did not want to be influenced)

in the calender winter of 2013-2014 earth will cross the debris field of the once comet ISON,,, this is when the biblical 200 pound rocks & ice will fall on men..any wheres from 1 day to 2 months of debris falling on earth

in europe, principally GB... this will be a year without a Summmer... (recall the Ragnarok horn blew) starting the winter-winter-winter season of 2014

the global financial world led by the IMF will re-set the values of 203 nations currencies,,, the USA dollar will lose 30% of its value in relation to all the global G-20 nations... in response the USA will create a domestic use currency for internal use only , which itself will be a further 25% devalued money unit from the former USD---
( a USD which will still be used internationally)

gold & PM like silver will be deemed 'strategic' metals and not be confiscated but taxed so much at the time of trade that any profits will be dismal...ergo bo 'obscene profits' except for the super-rich PM hoarders who can circumvent the tax & law

i just threw a few of the many changes i see unfolding during 2014 -to- 2015 to establish a test of credibility

have a nice Year-of-the-Horse in 2014....
(? what color is this horse to be ? white/ red/ pale /black ?) i say Red

NOTE:
the points i lay out are insulated from the influence of the 6 degrees of separation or the Butterfly effect

edit on th31138799039625532013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

SnF for starting this thread.

It will be interesting to see what the members of ATS predict. Even more interesting to see if anyone gets several right.

I don't have any at the moment but will put on my antenna's and post if I get any signals.

Merry Christmas all!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There are some great predictions in this thread!

I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that we will be reading some of these predictions on the air, Live, on this coming Wednesday's show of Reality Remix!

Better yet, you are welcome to come on the show and give us some of your predictions and discuss it with the show crew.

We will be ringing in the new year with ATS member predictions and will be giving our own predictions to discuss as well.

Get in touch with either Cirque, adjensen or myself if you'd like to join us on the show......and keep those predictions coming!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

OOH OOH OOH

Read mine, read mine, read mine!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Obama will eat a frog and gets food poisoning,,jay leno will get another speeding ticket and will not pay it,,Angelina jolly gets her ## tatooed and will regret it ,again,,,food prices will rise up,,poor get poorer and the rich get richer,,, The popularity of the U.S and Israel will drop dramatically,,A lot of people make tons of money while you and me are sitting on our arses typing and reading this nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join