It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Your Predictions for 2014?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Greetings ATSer's

I would like to create a 2014 prediction thread - where everyone can come and put forth their predictions for the upcoming new year. I felt it would be nice to compile all our visions, dreams, and insight into one thread, and perhaps at the end of the 2014 year, it might be fun to revisit this thread and just see - if anyone had any hits.

So all of our intuitives here on ATS, please, give us your predictions for the upcoming year!

Now I'm one of those, who feel everyone is psychic at varying degrees. Even though there are some that completely block off those abilities. So even if you wouldn't consider yourself "psychic" per say - but have some theories on what you expect to see unfold in the upcoming year, please feel free to add them to the thread to.

I look forward to reading everyone's predictions, and anticipate the next year to be exciting - as I look for the patterns and connects to this thread. Although, vague predictions with an almost certainty of coming to pass somewhere in the world is bound to happen. I'm more interested in remembering the very particular and decisive predictions, and waiting to see if they come to pass!

So without further ado - my prediction for 2014, to kick-start this thread off.

I have had a vision, in meditation, of a horrible mass murder event unfolding this next year. I know that they happen every year, and this is a rather safe bet as far as predictions go. But with this one, I see it being played up in the media, and it incites a movement within America - that's starts off small at first. But it will grow rapidly and exponentially, where it creates a change no one every believed would happen - which aim is - to disarm America. In my meditation, most scuffed at the movement, and rested on their laurels thinking nothing could get the guns from the American people. So a strong opposition to the movement came too late, as the adherent's to a Gun-Free America fast outweighed those who wished to continue to bare arms.

In my vision, the government pretty much steps back and lets the "people" decide, that's the illusion that will be perpetrated - that American's are willingly giving up their right to own firearms for a safer America and safer world. The NRA will be outlawed, and those that continue with the NRA become terrorists and detained. In fact, most Americans will demand it, and brand those people who wish to retain their amendment right to bare arms - as criminals that deserve jail without parole for their sociopath/psychopath tendencies. There will be those who go so far as to call for death to those who wish to continue to bare arms, claiming anyone who would want to continue to uphold the amendment, is the most dangerous element of society and should be weeded out.

I look forward to reading everyone's predictions. I hope you enjoyed reading mine!

CirqueDeTruth

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I predict the following.

there will be 365.25 days, followed by the same number of nights. In some parts of the world, it will be more, and others it will be less. In some parts there will be water falling from the sky, while in others, it will be rising from the surface of the planet.

Small rocks of varying size will plummet to the planet. Conversely some animals will attempt to enter into space in molten metal contraptions, doomed to fail as they will never succeed in remaining there very long.

Water vapour will cover the planet.

Light from a trillion trillion different suns will bombard the night sky, on those days where it is night. On the days where it is actually day, it will still bombard the night sky, but will only be visible at night.

The lunar surface will change in appearance many times. People will predict things based on this, but they will be wrong.

A large number of the human population will cease to respire. But, to offset this, many more will take their first breath. Some of them will once more cease to respire, as opposed to those who have expired and will not suddenly begin to once more respire.

Someone will say a thing on the global communications network that will cause outrage.

Someone will take that person literally.

The moon will get slightly further away from the earth. The continents on the planet will drift in various directions.

But the one thing that we know for sure that will occur. Someone will make a prediction on the internet. And they will be wrong. Not me, of chouarse.. I *taps nose* have my ways.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Wow, that's a pretty scary prediction. Think I'd rather have an asteroid strike or something.

OK (puts on the Karnak hat) here's what I predict for 2014:
    1. We will have a major stock market correction due to the Feds mishandling of QE.

2. The correction with cause waves of disruption around the world, Japans markets collapse.

3. Southern EU will then be embroiled in mass rioting against the Euro-Central-Banks.

4. The price of gold and silver will skyrocket as fiat money is hammered.

5. Hillary and Christie will announce their candidacies for president.

Oh yeah one other thing:
    6. If your prediction comes true I'll be put in a FEMA camp.

Be interesting to see what happens but it may not be pretty.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I predict that people will make predictions that some big things will happen and changes 'insert something about earth aura or collective souls or something'.
Sometimes things will, inevitably happen. Sometimes, nothing will happen.

None the less people throughout the year (and every year afterwards) will continue to make predictions even though it's a heap of poop.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Here is my prediction for 2014.

By mid-January 2014 (10-19 January 2014), Earth would become a 4th dimensional planet, and we will have abilities such as telepathy, levitation, telekinesis and teleportation by then. ET contact might happen before mid-January 2014, most probably around the last few days of 2013 to the first 2-3 days of 2014, to help us prepare for the changes to come to Earth.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Scotland will become an independent country,,,

oh, and Hover boots will replace Uggs as the footwear of choice for fat burds in leggings.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Don't worry Bassago. I am rarely a hit on precog. My abilities lie more in empathy, psychometry, and remote veiwing. Working within the now or past, rather than the future.

The only precog visions I have had come to pass as I envisioned them, are ones that are imminent. Occurring within minutes to days of happening. Longer term ones tend to be unreliable as the smallest happenings can change the course of events, either delaying it or completely altering course.

I only share visions in which I don't wish to see come to pass. It's something I was taught. If you have a vision and hope it comes to pass, best keep it to yourself. If you have a terrible vision you hope doesn't happen - share it. It helps alter the possibilities.

CdT

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The future is unwritten. Anything going to happen will happen. With much love and respect to all representatives and aspects of LIFE and existence.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by Bassago

I only share visions in which I don't wish to see come to pass. It's something I was taught. If you have a vision and hope it comes to pass, best keep it to yourself. If you have a terrible vision you hope doesn't happen - share it. It helps alter the possibilities.

CdT

Brilliant! LOL!

So it goes something like this:

"That prediction I made didn't happen because I talked about it"

Or

"I predicted that, but I didn't tell anybody about it as I wanted it to happen"

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't claim to be psychic but here are eManym's predictions over the next few years.

1. Major earthquake in California.

2. Next US president will be Rubio.

3. DJIA will reach 20,000.

4. US employment situation will remain unchanged, but there will be a demand for jobs in IT, banking, and medical.

5. US government will cut foriegn troop deployments.

6. Further decline in value of the US dollar with the US government seriously considering a cashless monetary system.

7. US and Russian alliance against China.

8. Weather extremes in many areas.

9. Bitcoin will stabilize at $100 USD from some time then decline to less than $1 USD.

10. True 3D display devices will become available at a very high price.

11. There will be a loosening of restriction on tobacco products.

12. Further widening of income disparity.

edit on 22-12-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
These aren't predictions... just my imagination (or are wilful imaginings predictive... ?).

The US dollar: Will be in for a bumpy ride. Shortly to bottom out at about 70 Euro cents, then go hyperbolic in accordance with a new financial shock (stock market). Treasury bonds yields would sky-rocket shortly there after, making the Fed insolvent overnight, which inturn, crashes the dollar. Since all commodities are priced in US dollars, there will be an APPARENT hyper-inflation event (when viewed through US dollar tinted glasses). Of course, confidence is lost in all non - commodity backed, fiat money, with a global currency event insured for the weeks to follow, which then creates REAL hyper-inflation..., everywhere!
Don't worry, we will be offered (forced) a new global electronic currency by our saviours. Happy days indeed.
Time frame: Chips to be securely in place behind your left ear soon before the new financial year..., July 1.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
My prediction is people will make things up and post them here as predictions.... and when they fail they will claim they stopped it happening, or will ignore their numerous failures. If something vaguely like their prediction happens anywhere/anytime they will claim their prediction was a success.

The RAR Energia gravity machine will quietly disappear, Rossi's e-cat will also fail to go anywhere, birthers will keep losing every court case they attempt, truthers will think up another conspiracy theory about 9/11 to try and explain their lack of knowledge of physics and how things actually work, Greer and Wilcock and others of their ilk will continue to try and scam money out of people.. the OPPT will keep trying to scam money out of people.... etc etc.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have no predictions but this post looks interesting so I'll just comment on it.

eManym
1. Major earthquake in California.

Don't know enough about the geography of the San Andreas to say for sure but if fracking increases in the area, I'd say it's a safe bet.

eManym
2. Next US president will be Rubio.

No chance. It'll be Hitlery or another Bush.

eManym
3. DJIA will reach 20,000.

I think any gains it makes will be just a manipulation to keep everything in play until it's time to yank the plug.

eManym
4. US employment situation will remain unchanged, but there will be a demand for jobs in IT, banking, and medical.

Unemployment will worsen.

eManym
5. US government will cut foriegn troop deployments.

I say they will only increase until the moment of the inevitable collapse.

eManym
6. Further decline in value of the US dollar with the US government seriously considering a cashless monetary system.

I say this was always the plan.

eManym
7. US and Russian alliance against China.

As far as the Petro-Yuan goes? It will be Russia & China against the USD.

eManym
8. Weather extremes in many areas.

Especially if man keeps messing around with GE.

eManym
9. Bitcoin will stabilize at $100 USD from some time then decline to less than $1 USD.

It'll bounce like a superball with continued volatility until taken over by the state and ruined. I can't even begin to speculate at the value extremes.

eManym
10. True 3D display devices will become available at a very high price.

Maybe they wil but by the time that happens, I still won't even have a flatpanel tv or cable service.

eManym
11. There will be a loosening of restriction on tobacco products.

Prices will only increase if for no other reason than Big Tobacco already knows that people are hooked and will fork over whatever they are told to pay for another fix.

eManym
12. Further widening of income disparity.

I agree 100%.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hi guys, can you check the ATS thread below? It might be relevant to 2014 predictions. However there are no dates given, unlike the past "God tell me 9.7 quake on October 3 2013" prediction guys on Youtube.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

Same argument I had with my mother! Lol.

Something to do with human nature. She once told me she had a vision of me dying in a terrible car crash in a red car. I don't own a red car because of her premonition - I still will not buy a red vehicle or drive someone else's for the rest of my life! Superstition? Maybe. But I'd rather not chance it! So now you know - if my daughter ever comes onto ATS reporting I'd died in a car crash - you know to ask if the vehicle was red! It should never happen though as I don't drive or ride in red vehicles.

She keeps a journal of all her dreams/visions. Some she shares, and others she doesn't. But she leaves a record to verify those visions that came to pass she doesn't share with others. For example - my brother was a rebellious party sort. In and out of jail, no license to drive. Seemed to be spiraling further and further out of control. It didn't matter what she said,he was a wild child. A rebellious nature. Well she had a vision of what would settle him down. Pregnancy with a girlfriend, resulting in marriage and the taming of him. She had this vision in 2006. He married in 2008.

Today he is settled, happily married, with a happy little boy. I wouldn't have believed she for saw it, if she didn't let me go back two years in her journal and read the premonition for myself. And there it was. He would marry because of an unplanned pregnancy, have a boy, and name it after himself. It came to pass exactly as she saw it would, but - if she had mentioned it before it occurred - with that knowledge, he might have been more careful - and changed that course - because he knew, and it's human nature to buck against what your told is under no uncertain terms going to happen.

So I will continue as I was taught. I've seen the validity of the hypothesis of keeping under your hat, what you wish to see come to pass. And spilling the beans on that which you hope - doesn't.

CdT

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
RainbowResidue created a thread, somewhat similar to mine that I wanted to link in this thread.

While my thread is aimed more at our resident ATS psychic's and their predictions, RainbowResidue has created a thread of 2014 predictions made by famous, known psychics.

Check it out!

2014 Predictions from Famous Psychics

CdT

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Only until McDonalds completely shuts down worldwide, will the world end.

If the fast food houses are still operational next Christmas then things will be pretty much the same then as they are now with the rich getting richer and the poor getting more desperate to survive.

See you in 12 months.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I've got a prediction:

1] more trouble in the European Community.

2] Euro - nose dives.

3] riots and angst.

4] lies and more lies from our political class.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The lacklustre types of society will shine forth thanks to new marketing ways. Technology will be brimming enough to keep idiots subdued so others who have previously struggled can be happier and feel more at the social fringe.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
England will win the world cup
Ancient machines will be found on Mars
Tony Blair will be arrested
A golden mummy will be found which predates all others

Woooooooooooooooooooo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join