It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you happen to be alone over the Festive period....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Merry Christmas All!!!!
I just wanted to let everyone know I got us all gifts! ( i know i shouldnt have).
I got one for everyone too.

Its the newest model top of the line. It a 4 mil , triple lined , ultra modern tinfoil hat.
This hat is guaranteed to block mind control , haarp rays (new feature) , fukushima radiation, and protect the third eye from negative vibes. All while maintaining a cool modern sporty look. This baby comes with a 3 month and 12 day warranty. Its made from the finest aluminum / tin alloy which can withstand impact from judgement of others , blows to dignity and best of all it protects any feelings of self worth

Merry X-mas Guys

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well, merry Christmas, it's 7:33 the turkey is in the oven and I already need a nap, when the girls get here mamma ain't moving.

edit on 073131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Nice one!

All Santa brought me was lots of alcohol (and books, DVDs and, er, some hankies) ......

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Well tis the season for giving ...
I'll take a double

What are we drinking? (not that it matters lol)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well, I'm on the receiving end of no presents at all today apart from what I treat myself with.

Maybe tomorrow eh?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

neformore
Well, I'm on the receiving end of no presents at all today apart from what I treat myself with.

Maybe tomorrow eh?

you have given us a priceless gift, maybe your gift is in the giving

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Merry-Merry everyone!!

Got here a little late, or early as it were this morning. The songbirds have been treated to pecans, the cat is nipped off his gourd and the pup got an unexpected "bacon drop" from Santa. All must be right in our tiny little corner of the world. GRINS!

Neverformore this is a wonderful thing and you are blessed for just being you!!

Peeps! you has Christmas peeps!!! Not too shabby I think.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

A touching post.

I'm spending part of the day with my family. My mom had a mini-stroke a few days ago. I just picked her up from the hospital last night. Thank God we can all spend Christmas together.

I for one like to spend New Year's Eve by myself. To me, it's amateur night, a night to drink for people who usually don't drink. Not my scene. It's goofy to me. Was fun when I was a kid though.

I'll be happily sleeping away New Year's Eve.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

If you're alone just go down to the homeless shelter and enjoy a turkey dinner with them. Maybe help with some of the cooking and serving and bring a donation.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
ATS CHRISTMAS POEM

It was the day of christmas and just out of habit , I was reading a post written by a rabbit.
Browsing through the recents and what do I see? A thread written by Nef for people like me!!
It said you maybe all alone but theres nothing to fear , come to Ats and and have some holiday cheer.

I begin to feel the sorrow slip away, what a wonderful thing on this christmas day.
People told stories and jokes galore , I thought to myself these are the people I adore.
When the blues are here to get you down, come to ats and take a tour around crazy town.

Niburu and reptilians will chase those blues away , if they dont check out an ison post and head chessy's way.
Our members are great and make one big family , so grab a cup of joe and forget your agony.
We are here for each other this christmas day, so sit on down enjoy yourself and have a long stay.

Merry Christmas guys!

edit on 25-12-2013 by CitizenJack because: typos : /

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

You know, I tried to find one to volunteer in over here in the UK and actually couldn't, which is a shame.

So I decided to spend Christmas day with my extended ATS family instead

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes breathing is very important. I was breath holding & had been for a very long time
& didn't realize it. My lips would be numb like & tingle as well as my fingers & toes.

Another thing I forgot to mention is I was weaned off all meds by March 2012.
I started taking the Liposomal Vit C in March 2013.
High doses has helped more than any medication. I was weaned off all meds by March 2012.
Lipo Vit C has been a life saver for me in many different ways including Hip pain.

Find the info here on ATS with Dominicus & Julie Washington's thread Lipo Vit C
this stuff is Freaking Amazing.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 25-12-2013 by Ektar because: needed to swith sentences around...no time travel here...LOL!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

A very Merry Christmas nef. Once again a great thread at just the right time. All of my best to you and I hope you see how much good your thread has done. That alone is a great gift.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I'm a little late since I didn't have to get up I decided to sleep in
until the dogs had to go out. I hope everyone is well on this beautiful day!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ektar
Another thing I forgot to mention is I started taking the Liposomal Vit C in March 2013.
High doses has helped more than any medication. I was weaned off all meds by March 2012.
Lipo Vit C has been a life saver for me in many different ways including Hip pain.
Ektar

So taking Lipo Vit C can help you time travel? Sorry, I just had to as that was my first chuckle of the day.
I'm sure the dates are bassakwards.

I'm seriously thinking of the Lipo Vit C myself. Have you experianced any side effects?

Oh....And

Merry

Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Vit C is very important. I regularly take the dissovable type - 1000mcg. Wouldn't be without it
Great stuff for your immune system.

Another good thing to try is coconut oil, and probiotic yoghurt. The coconut oil destroys candida in your system and the probiotics help your digestive system. The stomach is almost like a brain in itself - if its not in good working order it will affect everything else that you do.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Merry Xmas everybody!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Funny! You made me laugh...yeah no time travel going on here.
Thank you I switched the sentences around, hopefully it's better.

Cheers
Ektar

Nefore I plan on starting the coconut oil some time after the holidays.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What can i say
Its Christmas day
and all the kids are gone

My family has forsaken me
Left my presents on the lawn

So here i sit
In the cold
with blankets all around

A quiet December morning
Not a single sound

So i woke up
Alone again
And snatched up my phone

To ats i go to
Quick
My home away from home

To say "hello" to those alone
And wish them a better day

Merry Christmas

Hope all goes well for u and yours

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Naaaa that's not real. Turn the computer off. Go out walk around have a coffee. Wish someone who looks like they need some conversation a merry christmas and strike up a REAL conversation. This is all fake. This just for trying to gleem weird insights about the world. This is not for fun happy conversation with real people on a Christmas day. I know I'm posting this but I'm going out in an hour to celebrate for 2 days. So I'm just saying a few thigns before I go. But seriously turn the computer off and go walk around and talk to some people.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join