It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you happen to be alone over the Festive period....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to all of you!

I hope your day is merry and bright.

edit on 25-12-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Want me to hold your hair er... ears?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

Want me to hold your hair er... ears?

No, I'm ok. But I'm in the mood to be...wait for it...Ba da booom!

That guy!

Every party should have at least one.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Always Alone but Never Lonely.

Merry X-Mas to You all who celebrate

peace.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Anxiety attacks are horrible things - the best advice I can give is to make a "you" spot, somewhere quiet and comfortable, and keep a favourite book there that you don't mind revisiting over and over and when you feel anxious make the time to get there, settle and read a little.

The other thing to do is breathe - in Tai-chi there is something called four stage breathing - breathe deep and smoothly into your belly and on the in-breath hold for a couple of seconds, and do the same on the out breath

in - hold - in - out - hold - out

Try and visualise that you are breathing silk, and make your breath as smooth as possible. Believe me, it works wonders for the nerves.

Beez hit the nail on the head with Tai-Chi, and if you get the chance check out the works of Barefoot Doctor - the Handbook for the Urban Warrior has some great advice in it for dealing with stress.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

Sorry to hear about your friend

Always hard when someone is missing at this time of year, but know you aren't alone here on ATS OK?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Nef: Thank you for starting this thread ... sincerely. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Sir!!

All: Am off to retrieve my Christmas present from the airport. God bless you, one and all!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Indeed they do. He is usually the one with the lamp shade on his head in all the old sitcoms!!

It's not the same with out one of "those guys".

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone.
I thought this video was great and I wanted to share.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Its Christmas morning here in the UK - it started at 6am with a call from my little one who is all excited and is progressing into some nice coffee with orange flavoured cream in it that I found on the clearance shelf in the local mini-mart

And I said I'd be here, and here I am

My thoughts go out to one of our own right now. ATS Mod & ATS Live crew member and - most importantly my friend - Joey (Gauto) who is currently without power in the ice storm up in Canada. He's warm and safe with his family but without the "modern" stuff we all take for granted, and he may be without power 'till Saturday - so please send some positive thoughts his way. I'm guessing there are more ATS members caught up in the bad weather so if you can read this stay safe

I intend to have the PC on all day and will dip in and out of the thread every hour or so

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

He is without power?? What kinda ballsup is that from Canada! Poor Family Gatou.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Check your U2U's

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The kids make it fun for us adults that get caught up in the hoopla of it all.

I just finished putting the goodies in the stocking for my boys and left the messy plate of cookies on the counter as evidence......its a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

sheepslayer247

I just finished putting the goodies in the stocking for my boys and left the messy plate of cookies on the counter as evidence......its a conspiracy.

To cap it off, you should drink a glass of milk and leave it next to the cookies.

You can't have cookies without milk after all.

But with that...it's time to hit the hay. See y'all tomorrow and Merry Christmas!
edit on 25-12-2013 by TDawgRex because: Jst a ETA

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

TDawgRex

sheepslayer247

To cap it off, you should drink a glass of milk and leave it next to the cookies.

PC Nazis at it again, in my day it was a bottle of beer.

P

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

pheonix358

TDawgRex

sheepslayer247

PC Nazis at it again, in my day it was a bottle of beer.

P

Maybe I should have said EggNog...the good stuff that is. It leaves a nice crusty appearence after being left overnight.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

It is - almost the ultimate one if you think about it. Most of us manage to keep it a secret for at least 10 years as well, so imagine if it was UFO's LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well, I had Mulligan Stew for dinner and it's below zero outside. Seem's like a great Christmas Eve to me! Happy Holiday's/Christmas to everyone on ATS!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to you all!

I'll be alone for awhile since my kiddo is a bit older and will go to visit a friend. Third holiday for me in a very long time - Happened at thanksgiving and I found myself down a bit when I didn't get to take him trick or treating this year. Not really alone but not used to half the day without him and it felt a little "empty" on the other two holidays this year so I need to get used to it I guess. Is this what the empty nest thing feels like (asking self "what do I do now" or "I'm actually missing those days when it was never quiet")? I guess this is indeed it.

Anyway - it's nice to see a thread for this. Very thoughtful. I truly hope everyone has something magical happen for them today - something that touches each of you.

In Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Hey and welcome to the thread

Pull up a chair, grab a coffee, there's bacon in the pan and conversation to be had!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join