It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumored Bomb Threat at Disney World Magic Kingdom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There is a rumor of a bomb threat in the last few minutes at Disney World Magic Kingdom in Orlando, FL.

Tomorrowland has been evacuated and there was a report of the castle lights going out.

Haven't found any news reports yet but several who are in the park are reporting it on Twitter.
edit on 21-12-2013 by notquitesure because: Correction

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

People should stay away from such places, its only a matter of time!
edit on 21-12-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Are you at the park now? Keep us updated.
edit on 21-12-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Fantasyland reportedly being evacuated now as well.

This is highly unusual. Hope everyone and everything is OK.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Junkheap
Are you at the park now? Keep us updated.
edit on 21-12-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

No. Heard about it via social media. I'm following along on Twitter.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A couple of Twitter reports in the last minute that those sections of the park have re-opened.

Hopefully a false alarm and they were just being cautious. Can't imagine if it had been a serious threat that they would re-open so quickly. If I see any contradictory reports I'll let you know.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I heard a suspicious package was found and that led to the evacuation. If I find a credible source confirming these suspicions, I'll be sure to pass it on here.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wanna bet some kid lost his backpack? They are running a full scare alert! I hope that is whatever the suspicious package is a false alarm and credible threat is in place.

Don;t forget these days a suspicious package can be just about anything. Hopefully this will just be one more time the system is over reacting, for our protection of course....

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Mamatus
Wanna bet some kid lost his backpack? They are running a full scare alert! I hope that is whatever the suspicious package is a false alarm and credible threat is in place.

Don;t forget these days a suspicious package can be just about anything. Hopefully this will just be one more time the system is over reacting, for our protection of course....

My son and I were just talking about Disney World yesterday, and the fact that there is invisible security everywhere. They've managed to create this seemingly super safe utopia, but there are cameras and eyes everywhere all the time.

The reality is that people leave bags lying around at Disney all the time. To go to the extent of evacuation is pretty extreme. Seemingly they would have a good reason for taking this step (although the possibility of it being a scare tactic is not lost on me).

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A dad did it!!!

I can see it now. A stressed out dad of three finally takes his brats there and sees the prices, long lines and screaming crying buttholes. He's like "screw $9 for a bottle of water and a 2 hr wait to ride the teacups!!! I'm calling in a bomb threat!!!"

Genius. Save money.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Almost worked for that Harvard Student.......

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

yeah, that's it..stay away from sporting events, malls, trains, outdoor events and now Disney...how about libraries and supermarkets for your list of places to stay away from..

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Those Disney Parks are NSA testing grounds with the Disney Fingerprint Scanners & GPS Tracking Bracelets - underground tunnels everywhere...you can't take a dump in one of parks without Mickey knowing about.

If there is a bomb in the place - Mickey set it.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
Those Disney Parks are NSA testing grounds with the Disney Fingerprint Scanners & GPS Tracking Bracelets - underground tunnels everywhere...you can't take a dump in one of parks without Mickey knowing about.

If there is a bomb in the place - Mickey set it.

I agree with what you're saying.

It is a double edged sword, though. Disney doesn't want to scare people to the point that they quit spending dollars.

Then again, there is a degree to which they probably need to play along. What am I saying? Disney IS ABC so I guess they would be playing along with themselves.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

chrismarco

yeah, that's it..stay away from sporting events, malls, trains, outdoor events and now Disney...how about libraries and supermarkets for your list of places to stay away from..

It dont matter WHO we believe is responsible, we all know its going to happen sooner or later.
Do you buy lottery tickets? Most people do, they buy them because they believe there's a chance they might win, yet the chances of being blown up are far greater than winning the lottery! If people believe they might win the lottery then they should also believe they might be blown up!

People should learn to amuse themselves, just think of all the intersting hobbies they could fund if they didnt pay extortiionate prices to places like disney world.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Little late in the evening there for that.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

People amusing themselves, now that's funny. If I owned a theme park I would give away one free herbal treat with each entry. Then the suckers would buy more of my crappy $400.00 a meal food.

Places like Disneyland are icons of a better time, ya know, a time when a card carrying Nazi and Racist can start Americas greatest theme park....

(had to add) not in favor of either.
edit on 21-12-2013 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

damwel
Little late in the evening there for that.

Magic Kingdom is open until 1:00 a.m. tonight.

Holiday hours.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

Been a while since I've been there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join