It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for co-host for a show on spirituality

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I present an idea for a show and it was recommend to me to create one and submit to the live crew. What i want to do is put together a show on metaphysical/ religious/ science/ and so on. I would like to incorporate actual practice and tests of things we talk about IE meditations, prayers and so on and so forth. Im looking for someone who has their own beliefs but is curious to learn about others and try them out as well.

Im looking for someone with good interviewing skills, who is willing to research before the show and who can carry a decent conversation with anyone.

I can record the show and edit it. I have a good mic and computer.

Im really looking for 1 co host but im open to ideas.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

How many hours per week would your co-host need to put in to perform the duties?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What sort of slant would it take - how to reach a state of transcendence or more of a Q & A about what spirituality is. Meaning - when someone asks about religion you bring it back to spirituality and the ways to exercise/achieve? Sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Im game. Whats in it for me?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

i am interested, whats the plan?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to hearing a demo from you!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

An interesting idea.

And I'm certainly experienced at interviewing . . . . LOL. And I meet SOME of the other criteria.

However, I suspect my participation would DECREASE viewership. LOL.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

A show I'd be interested in listening to.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 22-12-2013 by PhilosophyEasy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Lets start with an hour. Im going to work out some details on show format and i would like to eventually work up to a 2-3 hour full show.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Were going more for curiosity then slant. Im not interested in slanting the show. I will talk about my own views but when exploring others i will immerse myself in that point of view and learn about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Whats your timezone, and tell me when your available. I want to do an hour of introduction and conversation to test our chemistry and get to know each other over the radio. Let me know when your available and if you can dedicate time weekly.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

The only thing thats in it for us is the ability to voice our views. I will be looking for interesting guest so interviewing a very interesting guest may or may be interesting.

Basically its going to be a fun little project.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

onequestion
Lets start with an hour. Im going to work out some details on show format and i would like to eventually work up to a 2-3 hour full show.

Well, as long as the time required for the preparation of a show wouldn't amount to a full-time job, I would like to be considered. My schedule has been pretty open since the car accident and I've always had an interest in working on this kind of show. My areas of expertise are comparative mythology, comparative mysticism and parapsychology.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

onequestion
I present an idea for a show and it was recommend to me to create one and submit to the live crew. What i want to do is put together a show on metaphysical/ religious/ science/ and so on. I would like to incorporate actual practice and tests of things we talk about IE meditations, prayers and so on and so forth. Im looking for someone who has their own beliefs but is curious to learn about others and try them out as well.

Im looking for someone with good interviewing skills, who is willing to research before the show and who can carry a decent conversation with anyone.

I can record the show and edit it. I have a good mic and computer.

Im really looking for 1 co host but im open to ideas.

Where are you located?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
HAHA

I was thinking of doing something like this myself. I interviewed and was interviewed by some students recently and it was very rewarding for many reasons.

I find the best way to get to know something is to immerse yourself in it and I love exploring religious and spiritual concepts.
I have zero sense of shame or embarrassment lol so talking to random people is no concern and I even enjoy it

Im based in Asia so I have access to alot of stuff you guys wouldnt have over there.

Id be very keen, let me know how it goes

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Whats your timezone?

You just need to do a little research to be able to engage yourself in the conversation. Hopefully we will be bringing guest on the show who are experts in certain ideas.

I want to start at an hour and progress to 2-3 hours eventually.

Let me know when your available and myself you and Dashen for an introduction episode. I want to see if we have good chemistry on air. Lets keep it to the three of us for now anymore people might be to much. Let me know what your timezone is and times your available.
edit on 22-12-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm in Central time zone. My availability varies because of my part-time job (5 hours per week) and my domestic duties (10 hours per week) but both of those are pretty easy to work around. With a bit of advance notice I can be available almost any time.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Ok, im waiting for dashen to respond via message.

We may be able to go today will you be available today?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

onequestion

Ok, im waiting for dashen to respond via message.

We may be able to go today will you be available today?

In about ten minutes I'll be loading our dirty laundry into my bike trailer and taking it to the Laundromat. I should be back in about 4 hours. Saturday is when I bike to the grocery store and Sunday is when I bike to the Laundromat.

In about 5 hours I should be good to go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join