It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are real!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The photos below of Ufos were taken respectively in

1927 - Cave Junction, Oregon, US

and

1970s - Belotic, Yugoslavia

thats 43 years apart.

They appear to show the same design of flying disk. The interesting thing is the first photo in 1927 predates the Kenold Arnold Ufo sightings in the 50s and also the war of worlds radio transmission in 1938.
It also well predates modern photography techiques to alter images.

The next interesting thing is the same ufo appears 43 yrars later in another photo. This indicates the same Ufo has been in operation through that period.
edit on 21-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The next interesting thing is the same ufo appears 43 yrars later in another photo. This indicates the same Ufo has been in operation through that period.
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Either that or that same UFO is capable of time travel, and it is the same craft moving through the decades.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Both are very obvious fakes. Your belief is like blinders.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

They appear to show the same design of flying disk.

No they don't.....but good luck with your thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StarsInDust

that's a possibility, who knows for sure. Although we are all time travellers, moving forward in time so mabey this one went back in time.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They both might pre-date modern photoshopping methods, but we still have them now. The second one looks pretty authentic, but the first one I'm 50/50 on. Looks like it's possible it was altered.

Would be nice if you could somehow prove they weren't altered.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Is their more to the second shot?
If not then how do you know it's just not someone throwing a hat?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Argyll

They appear to show the same design of flying disk.

No they don't.....but good luck with your thread.

of course they don't look the same

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
The photos below of Ufos were taken respectively in

1927 - Cave Junction, Oregon, US

and

1970s - Belotic, Yugoslavia

thats 43 years apart.

They appear to show the same design of flying disk. The interesting thing is the first photo in 1927 predates the Kenold Arnold Ufo sightings in the 50s and also the war of worlds radio transmission in 1938.
It also well predates modern photography techiques to alter images.

edit on 21-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

No question about it. The two photos show unidentified objects. Flying or Tossed into the sky? Well that's another question!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
seriously we are to think these photos are real?i,ll take some acid and what i see on that is more real than these photos.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Of course u.f.o.s are real. Unidentified flying object. Anything in the air that unidentified. Could be a bird...plane....anything. just because its a UFO doesn't mean its extraterrestrial.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is the problem we face with photographic evidence, whether its from 2012 or 1812.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
UFO's to whom? Somebody knows what they are. The problem is..there is no indication they come from outer space and there never has been. If you look back in history in which you seem to have done you will realize only the media suggested they come from another planet. It's more likely coming from within our society. Our governments are and have been much further then the populace in technology.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Jefferton
Both are very obvious fakes. Your belief is like blinders.

In a sense you are correct.

They are fake but they are also real.

That makes them real fakes I suppose...

"The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists." ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

"But why do they behave so much like Demons in a Christian context if they aren't the same beings? They are, because everything they do resembles the Demons of Christianity." Source

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
They are real, one of them landed on this guys head

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
They are real, one of them landed on this guys head

If you don't understand a hat thrown in the air then maybe your best course...would be to tread lightly

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Ufos are real!

But of course they are...whatever you can`t identify in the sky, it`s called unidentified flying object

It may be a top secret military plane or just a some sort of research ballon or even perhaps an extraterrestial craft

Edit: Must have missed post by catfishjoe...so yeah basically i relate to that...star given
edit on 22-12-2013 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2013 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They are real. I've seen one. I have a really nice photo of it too. going hellishly fast silent, gone in the blink of an eye, over the horizon. It must be some kind of sport, buzz the Montauk dish at mach 32.

I think they have been coming here for a very long time.

of course some are military back engineered things. It's pretty easy to tell which is which even from a distance. Not when they are going that fast of course.

I've done all sorts of image enhancement with photoshop filters on this pic myself. It's real. possibly cigar shaped. Snapped by accident. I was taking a photo of the dish and this thing flashed from left to right as I pressed the shutter. Blind luck

edit on 22-12-2013 by angus1745 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2013 by angus1745 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2013 by angus1745 because: additional info

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Hey.... Isn't this the hat Michael Jackson wore in Smooth Criminal?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Blind luck

A bluck? Is that like a blurd?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/22/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join