It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Pope strikes his first blow.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

1.) He is a Jesuit, he is the top Jesuit because he is also the Pope.
2.) As I said earlier, all Roman Catholics are subservient to the Pope.
3.) This is the first time in history that a Jesuit, is now the Pope.
4.) please return to 1.)

I suppose the only other person that could clear this derailment of my thread, would be the Pope.
Back on track.
He has terminated several priests for maintaining the true beliefs in Christianity.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

1.) He is a Jesuit, he is the top Jesuit because he is also the Pope.

For about the tenth time, he is not the Superior General of the Jesuits because he is the Pope, and the derogatory title "Black Pope" is attached to the Superior General, not the "top Jesuit", whatever that means.

If the whole of your argument hangs on Francis being the Black Pope, then your entire thread is a big fail. If it does not, I would suggest taking a different tact, because the people who actually know something about the subject are unanimous in their refutation of your claim.

As for your complaint that he is dismissing priests who maintain "true beliefs in Christianity", here is a Bishop that Francis removed from office and sent to a monastery: Vatican suspends German 'Bishop of Bling', and I think Jesus would concur in canning that guy. Bishop Tebartz-van Elst was removed because he was acting in a non-Christian manner, and I expect you to provide evidence for your claim, showing that these priests were removed because they had "true beliefs in Christianity", not for some other reason.

I presume that we could agree that a priest who refused John Kerry communion, and who also molested children, should be removed from the priesthood, though it would be for the latter reason, not the former (and, since you seem to have trouble understanding some things, I will be clear in stating that I do not think that person was removed because he molested children.)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No one is trolling your thread except for you. Its a fact we are all living in SIN everyday...Now I am not Catholic so unfamiliar with the system of belief. It seems you would attempt to educate instead of attempting to force a dogma that is flawed. I am not the most religious person but raised in the Baptist church which many Baptist believe that all Catholics are going to you know where simply because of some of the rituals.

Myself, I find God to be an understanding fellow...we speak the same language so to speak....he does his thing and I do mine and allow others to do their thing. I for one am not prepared to judge anyone's belief system be they Muslim or any other of the hundreds of religions out there so why you as a Catholic insist on passing judgement on the leader of your church simply because of the order he was a part of is just....welll SIN...so instead of judging others (SIN) then perhaps you should accept church doctrine as handed down by a church leader...if not then perhaps you should become a Baptist instead.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Treespeaker
I think the man is genuine and working from within a corrupt organization.

If I put his well worn shoes on......how could I really be a difference in this organization with the obstacles he faces?

I think picking the patron he did and holding true to the end course with the vision he had might make a very real difference.

Just thinking of the influence he has on 3rd world countries is immense, any positive change is good change, a small shift in thousands can cause ripples in the pond most can't see that change our world in ways unimaginable.

Just think what difference a household would make free from judgement, then a community, a town.....children growing up without abuse, I count every one a victory!

If this man can make a real difference in one real life by his service he has served every descendant down from there for all time, that I can get behind and just bless and support.

Not everyone is a selfish hole.

The only thing genuine about him is that he is the Anti-pope. He is the one who stated that you don't have to believe in GOD to go to Heaven. BLASPHEME!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Widely accepted is, then Cardinal Bergoglio’s (of Gog and MaGog?) proclamation that he did not want to become Pope.
www.catholicherald.co.uk...
Why someone truly dedicated to the teaching, of G_D’s Only Son, of love and forgiveness, and the eternal damnation of those who desire to live in sin, would hesitate to answer “Accepto.” Therefore there can only be one answer, that he has a shadow of a doubt in his belief. Or, he is truly repulsed at the thought of people associating him as someone that would lead The church of our Lord Jesus Christ. Does that sound like someone who would harbor iniquitous thoughts?
Many have debated that this Pope would be the last Pope or the Black Pope.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now comes the news that Pope 112 has removed Cardinal Raymond Burke. Cardinal Burke stated that he would not give Communion to John Kerry for supporting abortion rights. There’s thrust number one.
Secondly, Cardinal Piacenza, distinguished himself as a staunch defender of the traditional image of the priest. Prior to Vatican II, priests had to spend hours rereading
The Bible, particularly, Psalms. Deleting this practice, invites impure ideations.
Why would the leader of The Church then, not want to reinforce traditional values?
The third blow comes to Cardinal Justin Rigali. He traveled to the White House along with Archbishop John J. Myers of Newark and Cardinal Seán Patrick O'Malley, OFM Cap, of Boston to attend a press conference by President George W. Bush to support a constitutional amendment initiative in the U.S. Senate banning gay unions or marriages.
Additionally, he stated during the annual Washington, D.C. pro-life rally in January 2007 that "there are reasons for rejoicing" in the pro-life cause: the growing participation by young people and a heightened awareness of the issue's intense and growing moral sensitivity among them, who will eventually have a contribution to make to societal issues. He also condemned the University of Notre Dame for having President Obama deliver the commencement speech at its graduation ceremony and receive an honorary degree . He stated that it was "most unfortunate" and the reasoning behind it "evades common sense."
He too has been axed!
Now I’m not here to convert those that do not believe in The Lord Jesus Christ. Nor am I going to be swayed by their nefarious commentary of deception and non belief. That’s been pontificated here before on a plethora of threads. If you don’t like what your reading, then please change the channel.
However, The Black Pope has made it clear. “Get with the program or your gone” latino.foxnews.com...
Add three more that have been crucified for the truth.
Merry Christmas.

I know this is an old post, but upon beginning to read it, I could not get past "...truly dedicated to the teaching, [...], of love and forgiveness, and the eternal damnation of those that desire to live in sin..."

...and I haven't read the rest of the OP (admittedly) but there is something seriously psychologically wrong with those 2 statements going together - I'm sure the rest holds no great surprise either...

Å99

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
The order elects its own leader, known colloquially as the Black Pope because of the black vestments worn by the Jesuits, at a conclave in Rome, where members from around the world gather to make their choice. The current leader is Father Adolfo Nicolás, of Spain."

Deny ignorance.

So, according to this quote which you supplied, it says that the current leader of the Jesuits is Father Adolfo Nicolás, of Spain, and that colloquially he is known as the Black Pope.

Didn't you just dig your hole bigger right there?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I'm confused, I thought the black pope was adolfo Nicolas the superior general of the Jesuits, the other pope was the white pope. Does it only go that way with like illuminati type stuff?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join