It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Mysterious Illuminati Connections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Well, I am a Mason so I guess you could call me a "Mason buff".

William Carr's work isn't worth the paper its written on.

You say you're not crazy, but you make wild accusations without proof.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Someone once told me that the proof is in the music. There are ten years from 2000 to about now that the subliminals are heavy in. It's a generation thing. Korn s new album is Paradigm Shift. That means a shift in a set pattern or something like that. Since their 5th album with " Here to Stay" and their 9th album remember who you are with three red slashes and "Oildale". You have to know where to look for the subliminals. I grew up listening to this music and see it everywhere. I have 290 CDs on my XBOX 360. I don't wanna take over this thread I was just saying, illuminati are in music industry.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Look, I really want you to listen here. You have a doctor who has you on a schedule. You need to take the meds that he/she prescribed. I know I sound like a broken record, but you need to stay consistent. If you go off your meds, you start to worry about things that you shouldn't be worried about. If you take your meds, you can relax. live your life without worry and enjoy people.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am not dillusional, I am a spy for the United States Government. The " proof" is in the music they can't take that away from me and just do there stupid crap. Like no that's not real , repeat over and over. Based on what their opinion of what " sounds crazy". You're too old to listen to new music network dude, you wouldn't understand. All the people on this site are older I think, they make fun of me cause I don't write " eloquently" and social network and read all my life away. I won't respond again on this guys thread, but I am a Rockstar.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

letmeon
I am not dillusional, I am a spy for the United States Government.

Does anyone even use the word 'spy'?

And even if you were what 'spy' worth his weight would be running around on a conspiracy site admitting it?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I had lots of problems with the government and no longer with them. 5 years ago this was really big in Facebook. I called myself " Neo" . I was the only one who saw things I guess. I thought I was on the news.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

letmeon
Someone once told me that the proof is in the music. There are ten years from 2000 to about now that the subliminals are heavy in. It's a generation thing. Korn s new album is Paradigm Shift. That means a shift in a set pattern or something like that. Since their 5th album with " Here to Stay" and their 9th album remember who you are with three red slashes and "Oildale". You have to know where to look for the subliminals. I grew up listening to this music and see it everywhere. I have 290 CDs on my XBOX 360. I don't wanna take over this thread I was just saying, illuminati are in music industry.

Can you elaborate on your interpretation of the cover of Korn's album "Who You Are"? I'm interested in your take on what the three red slashes represent.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
When I went online the first time in 2008, I found out I got attacked by gang members didnt fall off a train like I was told, when I had a near fatal head injury. When I was 13. When I was 17 I got set up for a gun scare. It was 2001 and columbine just happened, and I was wearing a trench coat. I thought it was on the news and someone got hurt. I was contacted through a television set by the government. After a week of their subliminals I wound up in psych. I found out the gun scare happened cause I wrote a letter to a girl and couldn't follow up, and the gang members in my grade said I got molested. They thought I was going to kill everyone. Said in 08 I didn't get molested like a girl , but I didn't use the word molested.

I am on the cover of Korn s 7th album, or my likeness. Albino kid putting crown on head. I went online in 2005 I thought everyone was lying to me and someone got hurt. Heard musicians talking about me on MTV. I don't know what the three red slashes represent. There is a picture of a young girl. On new album got a song Prey for Me, but it's not spelled Pray for me. It's spelled " Prey". Paradigm Shift change in patterns or shift. The show with me is over.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

As someone who used to work with some of the most powerful people in the music industry and seen how they live their private lives I can safely say no they are not. Nobody is in the illuminati in the music industry.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Uhhhh.... Worked at a firm that first got korn signed and produced all of their albums. You are talking crazy. Don't have any connection to what was on their mind when they wrote their albums.

Korn is not part of any conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
They got a song," you look like the devils little sister" or something like that? It was a single off of 6 th or 7 th album. That wasn't the title a lyric.

Edit the crown was for Revelations, no one told me supposed to be Top Secret.
edit on 23-12-2013 by letmeon because: .........

Twisted transistor I am listening to it know, what about Play me with Nas off of 6 th album, or all of 5 th and 6 th albums?
edit on 23-12-2013 by letmeon because: Remembered something

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Are you serious? I am not making this up. Ten years with wire taps in house. The guy from 30 Seconds to Mars looked into the camera and said," felt like opening a bottle of champagne over a computer" or breaking it or something like that. With the rest of his band.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Um i gotta ask. Are you ok? Have you checked in with your family or guardians yet. Seriously you worry me with your non sequitur.

I am serious. There is no conspiracy trust me ive seen these people operate behind closed doors and their motives are very obvious, common, and totally human. No secret meetings with world wide conspiracy cabals.
edit on 23-12-2013 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

For poops and giggles what's the significance if Jared letto and his band talking about pouring champaign over their computers in regards to your personal life.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
He was pissed off said something about breaking a computer. There has been many subliminals over the years , but now it's all over. I am fine, this is my outlet for double life I had to live. Just a normal person. I can say the subliminals I saw on TV were real. It was awhile ago years. There first album had a song lyrics like Mary getting ......." Molested" I think by Budda. On a song. It's all a big interconnected '___' rhetoric thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Okay Mr. Spy.
Is your codename "Dutchess"? LOL

reply to post by letmeon

So you took the Red pill, eh?

ROFL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join