It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Mysterious Illuminati Connections

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I came across this on the MSM this morning and thought I would post it prior to it disappearing.

Celebrities have influence, that's not an arguable fact. However, there is a part of the world that believes certain famous faces yield more power than others. This power, they believe, stems from the backing of an ancient German secret society that quietly rules the world: the Illuminati (yes, the same group Tom Hanks sought in 'Angels & Demons'). The mysterious sect is thought to be a front for the rise of the Antichrist — the Devil's all-seeing eye triangle is their universal sign — and is often accused of masterminding large-scale events (think President JFK's assassination) in an attempt to establish a New World Order, in which they can rule).
So who in Hollywood has raised suspicious about their connections to the all-seeing eye?

Let us illuminate you…

au.thehype.yahoo.com...
edit on 21-12-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/21/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Added ex tags

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Speaking of the Illuminati, the Antichrist, and the Devil, I was about to post this: Considering that Satan is the "Prince of the Power of the Air," it interests me that so many studio gifs at the beginning of movies have to do with the air or sky. I'm not sure what the right term is, I used "gif" but there is probably a specific industry term. Anyway, I first noticed the Tristar Pegasus, flying among the clouds. Next was the Universal globe hanging in space. The Paramount gif also features a lot of sky. Any others?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

An artistic personality is more conducive to psychic functioning than a non-artistic personality. There are a lot of artists in Hollywood. Through their psychic ability (which everyone has to some degree) artists tap into the collective unconscious. There, every mystical symbol can be found. Every pattern of thought. Every archetype. That is the source of true artistic inspiration, not a formulaic agenda. So it would take a lot more than patterns in artistic performance and symbols that some people deem "demonic" to convince me the Illuminati is real.

"The biographies of great artists make it abundantly clear that the creative urge is often so imperious that it battens on their humanity and yokes everything to the service of the work, even at the cost of health and ordinary human happiness. The unborn work in the psyche of the artist is a force of nature that achieves its end either with tyrannical might or with the subtle cunning of nature herself, quite regardless of the personal fate of the man who is its vehicle.

[...]

The artist is not a person endowed with free will who seeks his own ends, but one who allows art to realize its purpose within him."

-Carl Jung

edit on 21-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Lazarus Short

Speaking of the Illuminati, the Antichrist, and the Devil, I was about to post this: Considering that Satan is the "Prince of the Power of the Air," it interests me that so many studio gifs at the beginning of movies have to do with the air or sky. I'm not sure what the right term is, I used "gif" but there is probably a specific industry term. Anyway, I first noticed the Tristar Pegasus, flying among the clouds. Next was the Universal globe hanging in space. The Paramount gif also features a lot of sky. Any others?

We all know the Anti-Christ Controls the Air. Look at all his drones in Parkistan.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If your looking for the illuminati, think music industry rather than Hollywood. Their all practically illuminati whether they want to be or not. The government makes them. The Freemasons who are in power, took an old illuminati goal of creating an empire for Revelations. The shadow people or black ops. I don't think they have meetings and are a group anymore. George Washington was a Freemason. They have been in power awhile. Ideas change over time with technology and advancements.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You talk as if you are talking to amateurs. This is a conspiracy site, everyone has heard it before.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Let us consider the corporate control of Hollywood......the whole media is basically 5 corps.....
who did you think the corporate boys support???
Certainly not freedom......

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I'm baffled at the watered-down replies to this... Wtf! That's some major news announcement.

Flagged, no matter what!
edit on 21/12/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

letmeon
If your looking for the illuminati, think music industry rather than Hollywood. Their all practically illuminati whether they want to be or not.

How does this work? either they are, or they aren't. Practically?

The government makes them.

Ah, got it.

The Freemasons who are in power, took an old illuminati goal of creating an empire for Revelations. The shadow people or black ops. I don't think they have meetings and are a group anymore. George Washington was a Freemason.

I know, I have all of George's albums. He friggin ROCKS!

They have been in power awhile. Ideas change over time with technology and advancements.

How did you become so wise in the ways of the Illuminati? You aren't one of those "freemasons" are you?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Um....it's just an article stating the conspiracy theory.

I don't think we've cracked the Bible code yet.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I worked with the government on a project that involved the Freemasons and the illuminati. There are certain subliminals that go awhile back suggesting that it was some sort of project Phoienix . Like an album by Queensryche called " Operation Mindcrime" in 88' . It was a concept album where every song telled the story of a guy fighting the Government. They didnt tell me any info, the government. I was told I fell off a train then when 18 I got pushed by them in the mental illness field or system. I had to decipher subliminals in pop culture and TV , to understand what was going on.

They didnt tell me anything. I thought I was a columbiner or set up for a gun scare in high school. I never said I would do anything like that. And then I thought it wound up on TV like Columbine. Marilyn Manson wrote an album about them. I thought I was on news and they thought I wanted to be famous. When I went online I was told , I didn't fall off a train I was attacked and they said I looked like the Beast with a near fatal head injury.

I talk more about this in my own threads if you want to look at my profile.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

no, you didn't have anything to do with the Freemasons or the Illuminati. You missed your meds. The freemasons have nothing to do with pop music, or any form of control. We are a group who quietly does charity.

The Illuminati was disbanded back in the late 1700's.

You might want to visit a doctor and tell him all about what "they" did to you. There are people out there who can help you.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
No, I am serious I am a spy. William Cooper who wrote about the Freemasons and illuminati in his book Behold a Pale Horse. He was in the government and they had something going on that was supposed to be super top secret. Me and people who worked on the project know. And people I told online. The " eye" above the pyramid is on the 1$ bill. They contacted my grandfather in 1950 when he was in the Air Force. They had wire taps in my house around Millenium.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am not commenting on the validity of the article, my comment is just a gentle suggestion to consider that if something is known publicly about something that is supposed to be extremely secret, could it not be possible that the information is actually misinformation placed in the open to cover the reality or paint something in a certain light, because by the very nature of the secret organization they cannot correct the misconception without breaking the silence? Not saying this is the case but as a truth seeker taking things at face value without questioning the source is never the sure path to the truth.
edit on 22-12-2013 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The name illuminati is a distraction www.itanimulli.com

There is a reason the NSA has not fixed the redirect. A sort of joke if you will.

This is more on track

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

letmeon
No, I am serious I am a spy. William Cooper who wrote about the Freemasons and illuminati in his book Behold a Pale Horse. He was in the government and they had something going on that was supposed to be super top secret. Me and people who worked on the project know. And people I told online. The " eye" above the pyramid is on the 1$ bill. They contacted my grandfather in 1950 when he was in the Air Force. They had wire taps in my house around Millenium.

Dude. I just went through your posts. That sounds like some outlandish stuff. Seriously it makes no sense. Is english your second language? You just jump from idea to idea like someone who is off their meds. I dont mean to come down on you. But maybe if you stuck to one point per sentence, someone could follow the story. As of now, no one seems to be able to follow.

Maybe slow down and write what you have to say down on paper and read it and edit it before you post these stories online. I would be interested in what you have to say if you were saying something.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

superluminal11

The name illuminati is a distraction www.itanimulli.com

There is a reason the NSA has not fixed the redirect. A sort of joke if you will.

This is more on track

I listened to 7:30 seconds of your video. That guy doesn't get to the point, keeps repeating same stuff over and over again. My time is precious and I was wondering when he would ever get to the point. Can you summarize your video. What does a guy from planned parenthood know about the illuminati.

I was herded like a cow to mental health system by government. I didn't have any mental health symptoms for 5 or 6 years, possibly cause of the meds they forced me to take. I got reprimanded through subliminals for going online and talking about this. They dumped all these problems on me and then later never told me don't talk about it. I don't really care about their "super top secret" cause they didnt treat me like I was even a human being. And nothing is going to happen to me in the real world from using this avatar.

Edit: People who are mentally ill aren't sorta retarted, they just got problems. This isn't even my thread.
edit on 22-12-2013 by letmeon because: Remembered something

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Yea, and please take your meds. They help.
It would be best.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I'm sure you worked on a government project...that was sarcasm BTW. Plus, nothing from this post had anything to do with either the "Illuminati" or the Freemasons.

The only thing I believe from this story is that you had a head injury.

reply to post by letmeon

Uh huh.
I'm sure you did all sorts of spying on snuffleupagus and snarks.

William Cooper fabricated a great deal of his book and made no proper citation to the accusations he made.

The " eye" above the pyramid is on the 1$ bill.

The Great Seal was ultimately designed by Charles Thomson who was not a Mason.

They had wire taps in my house around Millenium.

I'm sure. I do love paranoid self-importance.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was reading on this site for a long time, and their was someone else that had a similiar name to you. Who used to be my friend who worked at KROCK. Had a cow dancing at a strip club in avatar. I know you and network dude or guy a big mason buffs I see you around site all the time.

Behold a Pale Horse was written in 1991 , and talked about government conspiracies. It was very cryptic. But spoke or a plan being put in place by the illuminati and Freemasons. They talk to me in songs, I know how that sounds, no one on my own thread believed me. They have been doing this since 2002. They sent subliminals in speech patterns that I make a connection with. The last 3 Eminem albums is what my thread is about. He says " the Anti-Christ is back" on relapse, says " gifts are an F you at Christmas time" on Recovery on "not afraid" the single. And new album has " the Monster" I am friends with the monster......

I know how this sounds to people I guess you had to be there in my room when TV and radio were sending me subliminals. It was ten years , I am not crazy. I know the masons do charitable work and they are a secret society of brothers or something. Listen to pop culture the last few decades through rosé colored glasses and you will see. Old people will not see and if you are too old you won't get it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join