It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Age Cometh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before, but tell what ya think.

junkscience.com...

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not too many people know this, but we are already currently in an Ice Age.

In geologic ages, there are Ice House and Hot House seasons. We are currently in an Ice House season, as there are frozen poles on the planet. Were we in a Hot House season (and evidence is, if anything, that we are headed in that direction), there would be no naturally occurring year round ice on the planet.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Arrrgghhh Ice age / Green house effect....
I don't care, just give me a nice mild winter and stenkin hot summer!

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
bleah. bring on the global warming. there's nothing more depressing than wearing a coat when it's almost June. I know MI weather is far from predictable, but this is ridiculous.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think most would agree with dragon_R here: technically this is a cold period.
What infuriates me when the lettuce-lovers babble on about Global warming is that it's always cold outside when they're doing it!

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What infuriates me when the lettuce-lovers babble on about Global warming is that it's always cold outside when they're doing it! Posted by Estragon

Indeed, there is little to no credible information pointing towards a true global warming scenario. While I dont deny the possibility, every piece of evidence has an counter piece indicating otherwise.

There are many who claim that global warming is a convenient distraction, and political tool for various aims.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Absolutely, dragon-R.
Search "Oregon Institute Petition" cyber-chums and a decent link here: www.aim.org...

What annoys me is not the presentation of either side's case: that's how Science should be but the media manipulation -especially the myth of consensus: by carefully selecting, making it appear that all scientists agree when, in fact, many -perhaps a majority -disagree.

top topics

join