It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Saturn a Wormhole?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Saturn to me visually looks and acts like a stable white hole the 2d rings the storm at the poles what do we really know about Saturn? are anymore probes being sent there anytime soon or should we just continue to let our imagination run wild?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

technomage1
Saturn to me visually looks and acts like a stable white hole the 2d rings the storm at the poles what do we really know about Saturn? are anymore probes being sent there anytime soon or should we just continue to let our imagination run wild?

We know quite a lot about Saturn due to the Voyagers and Galileo probes.

And the probe we sent to orbit it, Cassini is still functioning and sending back data. We know enough to know that Saturn is not a "white hole" or a "worm hole". It's a gas giant planet with a ring system.

BTW: Every gas or ice giant in our solar system has a ring system of some sort and has to do with these planets formation.
edit on 22-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

technomage1

There's a probe there right now -- Cassini which has been there for several years. Voyager originally discover the hexagonal clouds 25 years ago, and Cassini has been orbiting Saturn now for over 9 years, investigating Saturn, its rings, and its moons.

While the exact nature of the hexagonal shape of the clouds is a bit of a mystery, experiments with fluid dynamics in rotation patterns here on Earth have shown how such a shape in the clouds is possible.

My question to you is how do you know the characteristics of a stable white hole well enough that makes you say that Saturn "looks and acts like one"?

edit on 12/22/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

XevenSure looks like a portal or wormhole to me!

Saturn Wormhole

How do you know what a wormhole portal looks like? What kind of evidence suggests one exists or could exist around saturn? Any anomalies? Or is all we are talking about a cool pic of the planet

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cypress

The shape of the polar storm is an anomaly. It's existence and cause it not understood yet so my speculation that the anomalous shape of that storm could be an effect caused by aliens using Saturn's gravity in some way to travel to here is the point. I don't know what a worm hole looks like or if they really exist but could it look like this? Yes, yes it could.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Xeven
reply to post by Cypress

The shape of the polar storm is an anomaly. It's existence and cause it not understood yet so my speculation that the anomalous shape of that storm could be an effect caused by aliens using Saturn's gravity in some way to travel to here is the point. I don't know what a worm hole looks like or if they really exist but could it look like this? Yes, yes it could.

It may not be 100% understood, but there have been experiments done with spinning fluids here on earth that seem to replicate the geometric patterns. In the image below (and accompanying article), water spinning in buckets would create similar patterns at certain specific rpm-to-diameter ratios -- albeit the pattern created in the experiments was a triangle and a pentagon.

I'm thinking it has something to do with fluid mechanics and the natural harmonics of the fluid (and atmospheric gasses behave like fluids).

Image Source and Article

Again, this may not be the exact explanation for what's, but this does show that geometric patterns could occur naturally in spinning fluid-like systems.

Here is another different experiment done with spinning fluids. This one does replicate a hexagonal pattern. However, again, this may not be the exact mechanism at work on Saturn:
Here is an excerpt from the explanation on the YouTube Source Page

They did this with experiments using a water tank filled with a solution of water and glycerol peppered with white 'tracer' particles. This tank was then mounted on a turntable and lit in such a way that the solution's flow at various speeds could be captured on camera.

'The video above shows the development of a flow produced when a disk or ring mounted in the base or lid of the tank is set into rotation relative to the rest of the tank,' Peter Read explains.

This differential rotation carries the fluid along with it to create a shear flow in which the azimuthal flow varies with radius. It crudely represents the shear found on the flanks of the eastward-moving jet stream on Saturn at around 76 degrees North...

...this flow is unstable and spontaneously develops meanders and vortices that eventually form a six-sided pattern that settles into a hexagonal shape - something made clear by the pattern of tracer particles.

The experiments demonstrate that at least one possible end-product of such an instability is the production of a steady, polygonal shape that calculations suggest could also occur on Saturn.

'While this does not prove that Saturn's hexagon definitely occurs via the same processes as in our experiments, it does demonstrate that it could do so, and suggests other things for scientists to look for that may help to improve our understanding of Saturn's atmosphere.'

edit on 1/1/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Maybe this is how the Annunaki travel from Orion to here by using Saturn? Perhaps Nibiru travels through these planets like Saturn? Saturn is plenty large enough to allow entire planets to pass through an internal wormhole.

Either way, it makes complete sense that advanced life might harness the gravity of large planets and maybe the Stars to travel through space. This is completely possible and one would certainly expect it to show visible evidence on any planet being used in this way.

So if Aliens use planet gravity to travel through space we would see effects on said planets. That storm on Saturn could be artificially created.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I agree. I am just proposing that an advanced race could be causing the storm just like we cause those storms in our experiments with fluid but on a much larger scale and for a purpose. A purpose of space travel.

Its just a thought experiment.

Here is another thought. You know how black holes create those large directional X-ray bursts? Who is to say some advanced species is not using the black holes to travel? Maybe the outburst are controlled and caused by an advanced species rather than being caused by nature. Perhaps it is an effect like exhaust pouring out the tail pipe of an engine. Its not a natural thing. Maybe the same goes for black holes creating massive directional xray burst. perhaps it is being caused by intelligent beings.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Maybe it is hell

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Xeven

I agree. I am just proposing that an advanced race could be causing the storm just like we cause those storms in our experiments with fluid but on a much larger scale and for a purpose. A purpose of space travel.

Its just a thought experiment...

I understand what you are saying about "what ifs", but you may as well ask if the clouds are stirred up by unicorns for the purpose of creating rainbows for them to slide down.

There is just as much evidence for the hexagon clouds being intentionally created for THAT purpose as there is for saying that they are created by aliens for time travel. Can you find a connection between hexagonal fluid shapes and time travel? That would help with your hypothesis.

edit on 1/4/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You are correct but please take your unicorn theories to your own thread! Einstein had thoughts that he could not prove as well until he did.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Isn't hydrogen used in the atomic clock as a means of measuring time?
Isn't hydrogen also theorized as being capable of producing large amounts of energy?
Did they not just discover a geometric shape's relationship to Quantum Physics?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Xeven

You are correct but please take your unicorn theories to your own thread! Einstein had thoughts that he could not prove as well until he did.

The difference is that Einstein's were based on math and a hell of a lot of it. Yours? Not so much. In a universe of possibilities the rational mind looks at probabilities.

edit on 4-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

He came to his theories with thought experiments then set out to prove them with math. Unfortunately I am not able to determine how to prove Saturn is a wormhole used by aliens with math. I lack the skills but I can still have thought experiments and speculation as Einstein did. Don't look to me for math lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I don't disagree with fluid dynamics. It's a wormhole causing it at Saturn.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
To me, its a dead star, failed system, houses the dead, or entities or dark side, enslaved earth, needs to be dribbled ino a black hole after all souls rescued from it and vicinity of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I just see the eye of a storm...

The eye of a storm is not a wormhole.

edit on 15-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: technomage1
perhaps a more open minded perspective is needed here,
the image of the storm looks like what we have come to understand as wormhole technology by our limited understanding ...

What you mean is it reminds you of the CGI effects on Stargate. Which is fiction.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It really is and this need more discussion. A worm hole would not look like deep space 9. It would have gravity and collect stuff like gas, moons and matter. It just is. Hell all the gas giants maybe wormholes.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
I just see the eye of a storm...

The eye of a storm is not a wormhole.

Most eyes are round.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join