It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Predictions by Famous Psychics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

These have always been and always will be nonsense. And EVERY single "psychic" has so far failed miserably.

I don´t see the point in these anymore, especially after the whole 2012 debacle. But I guess some things will never change.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

And a Merry Christmas to you too.

Dear me, such negativity (I also saw your other negative post to someone on another thread today about a time traveler.)

Why not try to be nicer?

I know I should take these predictions with a grain of salt, which is exactly what I and I assume most of us do.

It's fun however to see how many of these predictions will come true though.

Trust me, I'm not holding my breath til they come true , just curious and interested , that's all.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Drasztic

There wont be another royal baby til 2015 and it's another boy. Then in 2018 they get their princess.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Well, being nice is a great virtue and we all should try to be nice sometimes.

I am however not a big fan anymore of sugarcoating things that have to be said. And these two examples (the list of predictions from nameless and continuously proven wrong prophets) and the "time traveler" pic from the other thread (which was a guy scratching his head) do fall in that category.

It also seems to me that people get more and more gullible?

Anyway, give me something real and fascinating, and you´d be surprised how positive I can be hehe.

But I can understand that it is easier for you to think that I do not subscribe to these ideas because I am such a grumpy cat. Right? If I just were a little bit more open minded, then maybe I could see the light as well?

Anyway, I digress again. Have fun!

edit on 25-12-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

This is the predictions and prophecies forum. And lo and behold what kind of threads do we find here?

Exactly.

You have fun too.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I don't see what's not nice about nightaudits post. Except that he/she doesn't believe in these psychics. I didn't know that not believing in that is not being nice but I guess rationality is no longer a virtuous trait. You're only nice if you believe in this stuff or golden waves of consciousness or fairies. Everybody else...well you're just a negative ninny. Really.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Name calling , really?

I have absolutely no problem if someone doesn't believe in something. I truly respect people's opinions. I had a problem in the way they posted their dislike/disbelief of the topic.

All I'm saying is different people might find different things rude or vulgar. If this upset you AutumnWitch, then I am very sorry.

I try to be polite in all my posts, and apologize once again to you if my previous post (which wasn't meant for you) upset you.

Have a pleasant afternoon.

edit on 25/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue

This is the predictions and prophecies forum. And lo and behold what kind of threads do we find here?

Exactly.

You have fun too.

Yes It is the prophecy and predictions forum but for like the tenth time no where does it state that your post or thread has to be about believing in prophecies. It could be an entire thread about what a looser Edgar Caycee is and this is the forum it would go in. It could be a thread about how they make current events fit the Nostordamus quatrains and this would be the forum. It could be a thread about last year's predictions by famous psychics that never came true. This is still the forum. Stop trying to make folks who don't buy this feel bad by saying they are negative. You believe. Be strong . You don't have to take down the non believer to strengthen your cause. In fact it weakens it because you are actually the one being negative

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

There was nothing wrong with that person's post. You still called them negative. Then made another post saying it again. You so do not respect others beliefs. Not one little bit.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Please show me where I said something about name calling.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I am standing by what I posted, and you can think of me as you wish. You don't know me at all.

I already apologized to you once .
What else can I do?

I shall apologize to you again: I'm sorry you are so upset about this. Please calm down. This is merely a thread on 2014 predictions, nothing more , nothing less.

You seem to be seeking a lot of attention though. And I have no problem giving it to you... If you feel like something is bothering you in real life and need someone to talk to send me a U2U.

I have a degree in psychology and would be willing to lend you an ear . I'm listening.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Look you didn't upset me. I am not some delicate little flower. I stated that I didn't see the negativity in nightaudits post. Still don't.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

well you're just a negative ninny. Really.

That qualifies as name calling to me.

Again. Reading your quantity of posts, and your manner of posts, my years of experience tell me that something else is on your mind that hurts you, and this here is how you are letting it out.

I'm trying to help you, please don't take this the wrong way.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You didn't need to apologize to me. I was never upset by anything you said except that I thought you were being negative saying that nightaudit was negative which they were not. They politely stated they don't believe. That's negative.... to you anyway...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Ummm, I wasn't calling you ninny. That was my opinion on what you think of people who don't believe but I guess if you take it out of context as you did it looks like I called you a name. Read it again. If you don't believe we'll you're just a negative ninny. Maybe the three periods confused you. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with you. He/she insulted my thread not yours. He/she basically said that the predictions I posted are nonsense. He/she said , that these are nonsense. ..

I was merely answering back to him/her.
If this person is allowed to post his/her opinions/thoughts, then I believe so am I.

And you, and everybody else here on ATS as long as we respect each other and follow the rules.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue

This has nothing to do with you. He/she insulted my thread not yours. He/she basically said that the predictions I posted are nonsense. He/she said , that these are nonsense. ..

I was merely answering back to him/her.
If this person is allowed to post his/her opinions/thoughts, then I believe so am I.

And you, and everybody else here on ATS as long as we respect each other and follow the rules.

Yes yes and yes but please note where you say "He she insulted my thread. He she said the predictions I posted we're nonsense"
Yes but there is nothing negative about that they just don't happen to agree with you. You are the one hurt and upset because not everyone is slapping you on the back and saying jolly good thread. You are the one upset that the whole world doesn't agree with you since just one or two who don't throw you into a tizzy. Then you offer to council me. What a laugh.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I posted this thread, because I thought it would be interesting/fun etc. And I don't mind if my thread doesn't win 'Thread of the Year'.
I have more important things in life, like my family for example.

ATS is a community where people can come and share their ideas/conspiracies/opinions, and fun things too.

Now that you and another person don't like my thread is no problem to me at all. It doesn't bother me. I wrote the person a post , where I voiced my opinion in regards to theirs, and that was that.
I moved on.

But you on the other hand are in need of so much attention, you just keep coming back for more.

I don't mind. My husband is at work, lunch has been prepared, and my nieces are not coming over til late night. So I have all the time you need to answer all your posts.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Quit putting words in my mouth. I didn't say I don't like your thread. I said DON'T CALL PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH YOU NEGATIVE.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

My dear AutumnWitch,
Are we getting a little upset?

Btw I did not call the person negative, I said : "such negativity", which I wrote about their post and not their person.

Do you have any other questions? Or statements? I would be more than happy to respond and help in anyway I can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join