It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Predictions by Famous Psychics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
reply to post by DJW001

Thanks DJW001

It's interesting to see how many of those came true. That's scary.

Some of them haven't come true yet (I'm thinking about the ones about Tom Cruise and Biden for example) but they can still happen.

Actually the Biden one did come true but that was a prediction in the 1980s...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Don't they make the Queen's death prediction every year now?
I think she keeps living on just to show us!!!

edit on 21-12-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

reply to post by Xtrozero

10. Zombies

Bring them on!!! I've had my fair share of crash courses on killing zombies whilst watching the walking dead.

Here's my top 5 predictions:
1. The weather will be crazy this year, tons of floods in (insert your least favorite city here) and storms.
2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will finally tie the knot.
3. There will be more threads on ATS about UFO sightings providing blurry videos.
4. There will be more talks about this and that political leader's unpopularity.
5. I will get a big chocolate cake for my birthday in January.

edit on 21/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

AutumnWitch, while the Earth becomes a 4th dimensional planet by mid-January 2014, preliminary world-changing events will happen before that, with a high probability window for their occurrence sometime around 25th-27th December 2013.....

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue

5. I will get a big chocolate cake for my birthday in January.

I'm sorry you are wrong... It will be a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Menedes567

AutumnWitch, while the Earth becomes a 4th dimensional planet by mid-January 2014, preliminary world-changing events will happen before that, with a high probability window for their occurrence sometime around 25th-27th December 2013.....

What is a 4th dimensional planet?

Are we not already in 4 dimensions?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I wish you to be right, I love that flavor!!!

Though it's a little too cold for ice-cream, still would be nice. I will put in the order with my husband.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I will explain to you what a "4th dimensional planet" is. A 4th dimensional planet is a planet that vibrates at a higher frequency of vibration, mostly with a composition of crystalline based-molecules and a lower magnetic field, with a much higher level of being. It is said that at that dimensional level, we can see colors that we never even thought would be possible, and matter would be more fluid and mystical.

The inhabitants of a 4D planet would vibrate at such a high level that all their spirit's energy chakras would be active and all their DNA strands would be fully functional, allowing us direct access to our spirit's Higher powers, enabling us to perform abilities such as telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, and teleportation as natural abilities. At that dimensional level, lower dimensional entities and lower vibrational humans would not be able to exist and function properly, as they will go insane due to their minds controlled by Ego and dark thoughts being overwhelmed by the bliss of Love and Unity, which is the predominant vibration in 4D.

That vibration causes the inhabitants of an entire planet who can match their soul's vibratory rate with the planet to become 4D beings, that enables all of them to be telepathically aware of each other. Their collective vibration can instantly disable negative thoughts, thus hindering lower dimensional beings from affecting them. On the contrary, it will be the lower dimensional beings who will have their minds literally going insane due to the pressure of the collective 4D vibration, that will be incompatible with their dark thoughts. Evil, lies and deception has nowhere to hide, in a telepathic environment.

edit on 21-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This topic caught my attention. This is definitely going to be fun. I like predictions. I dislike the shootings, it's terrible to know the possibilities of them occurring again. I see another Royal baby happening. Perhaps Queen Queen Elizabeth might fall ill (God forbid) .

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's good to know that if nothing else I can have a career as a famous "psychic." You just have to follow the conspiracy community and then "predict" that all the stuff they talk about is going to happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
jim willy is my favorite fortune teller about money issues

he says 2014...... Jim Willie: In 2014 The Failure Begins!
December 20, 2013 By The Doc 32 Comments

...The hyper monetary inflation will persist until the systemic failure becomes clearly recognized.

The road will split when the USDollar splits into a Global USDollar (unchanged, current form) and a domestic Republic USDollar (new form, to be heavily devalued).

The death of the COMEX & LBMA gold arenas comes next and soon, when they are converted into Cash & Carry marts with no gold delivery since no gold lies in inventory...

www.silverdoctors.com...

here's the thing... here on ATS i said about 1-2 years ago that there will be a global USD and a Domestic USD and now this prognosticattor is on board with my earlier alert to the masses (well, those that read ATS)
edit on 21-12-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Battleline

Oh yes, I've heard people say that if the world were to end, it would happen suddenly and without warning.

Just wanted to add, that there were a lot of predictions about Pope Francis not being the nice and caring/helping person he seems to be... I wonder what skeletons he's got hiding in his closet.

They all do LOL
Just some are bigger then other and much darker

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Look to more accurate seers to see if there are any coincidences, would make the predictions more reliable if we had multiple sources. *cough* Nostradamus *cough*

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

I would have quoted Nostradamus if his predictions had been more clear, and not cloaked in mysterious-having to decipher poetry.....

But if you know of him writing anything about 2014 please share. I always found his predictions hard to understand, yet fascinating.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Im pretty good at this...I predict a holiday in the near future....you are all most welcome.

Nice thread to put all the predictions in so I can come back and check!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Fashion tragedy: I predict the return of mesh shirts for men!

That's uncanny!! How could they possibly know these things?
Thank God for their gift and their willingness to share their predictions. We live in such amazing times. I feel bless to be alive and witness these magnificent revelations.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
reply to post by roadgravel

To be honest, I don't know. I don't memorize them.

But I was reading the 2013 predictions and some of those did happen.

Ummm which ones happened?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue

Are you saying that ALL predictions are wrong?
That's a huge statement , which I personally believe to be untrue.

I've read of predictions coming true, and I've had my own predictions come true.

(Mine are mostly related to my friends and family, which is why I don't write about them.)

I created this thread to see what well-known psychics have to say for the upcoming year, and to discuss how right or wrong they might be, that's all.
\
When you get 1 in 10 right that's not called predicting, that's called guessing.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I get more than one right, enough for my family and friends to know I have my grandmother's gift.
Would you like to post any predictions you read about by well-known psychics?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
QEII is looking rather old and tired lately (more than normal) I would say it is a pretty safe bet that she is going to fall ill in the next 14 months (I say 14 because if it happens in march 2015, they are still going to claim they were basically right, just out by 2 months.)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I don't follow psychics other than to look back and chuckle on the failures. You could grace us with your predictions so we might see how you fare.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join