It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another AIPAC Bill Designed To Get US Into A War With Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The resolution has just been introduced by Senators Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Mark Kirk(R-IL) that will practically drag US into a war with Iran if Israel initiates it. This is outrageous, madness. Israel has hijacked the US senators. For how much are these clowns selling the lives of American citizens??? And clearly, if they get their way, Israel will throw US military under the bus before they will ever consider sacrificing their own.

The resolution reads:

If the government of Israel is compelled to take military action in legitimate self-defense against Iran’s nuclear weapon program, the United States Government should stand with Israel and provide in accordance with the laws of the United States and the constitutional responsibility of Congress to authorize the use of military force, diplomatic, and economic support to the Government of Israel in the defense of its territory, people and existence.

SOURCE

PS. And it will never be a self-defense but always unjustifiable preemptive strike!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

The US needs to cut ties with Israel and let them take care of themselves.
They have a large enough and sufficiently advanced military that they should be capable of handling their own agendas. Not to mention they have an arsenal of several hundred nuclear warheads. Iran is never going to attack them for that very reason. If a war does break out between the two Nations it will be because Israel started it.

Common sense says don't pick a fight you can't win, if they get themselves annihilated it would be their own fault.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This scenario couldn't fit the name of this forum more perfectly.

I'm afraid most Americans have been brain washed to support Israel no matter what. This is not good.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The members of AIPAC care nothing about America or it's citizens all that matters to them is the terrorist nation of Israel. These people should be deported or arrested for treason.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Let the terrorists in israel defend themselves, I thought they were big boys now that could make potty all on their own.
The US would be idiots to sign up to something like this, given the idea that israeli terrorists have been itching to put Iran down for a long time now.
All US lawmakers with dual citizenship should be hung.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Only a sociopathic terrorist would advocate such a thing...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

If only common sense had anything to do with Congress ::Sigh::
No, it seems grandstanding and threatening war is common practice among those who will never fight it.
It looks good on camera and makes them feel manly.
Same reason they hire hookers so often.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

buster2010
The members of AIPAC care nothing about America or it's citizens all that matters to them is the terrorist nation of Israel. These people should be deported or arrested for treason.

Terorist nation ? Be honest (even on internet) and answer this.If you have to choose where to live with your family your choice will be ? Israel or Iran? Israel or Jordan? Israel or Iraq? Israel or Saudi Arabia ?

My answer ( and answer of every free and civilised man ) is Israel in all choices.
edit on 21-12-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

xavi1000

buster2010

Terorist nation ? Be honest (even on internet) and answer this.If you have to choose where to live with your family your choice will be ? Israel or Iran? Israel or Jordan? Israel or Iraq? Israel or Saudi Arabia ?

My answer ( and answer of every free and civilised man ) is Israel in all choices.

I would say Israel, that way I wouldn't have to worry about the US bombing the sh*t out of me.

(post by xavi1000 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Would that be those same "Muslim Savages" that Israel is supporting in Syria?
How about the "Jewish savages" bombing and shooting women and small children, beating up unarmed and defenceless people etc... etc... How very moral and manly they are!
There wasn't a problem there until the Jewish terrorists started the bloodshed, murdering and maiming to take over Palestine. The whole "Muslim" angle is nothing more than a smokescreen to cover the ongoing theft of land and military occupation of stolen lands.

Israeli driven US foreign policy has aided and abetted the hardline Muslim factions at every turn to destabilise and take over at every opportunity, then turn on them in the laughable "war on terror" when they have served their purpose. A simple investigation of historical fact and some critical thinking breaks down the Israeli BS in minutes, and enables one to see the real problem, but I guess AIPAC's money and blackmail goes a long way in buying support for the genocidal Jewish supremacists who, lets face it, are no different from radical Muslim supremacists when it comes to their actions and self proclaimed importance on the face of this planet!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

xavi1000
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

You will choose Israel even with sarcasm and jokes.Reality is something else.Israel is last defence line against those muslim savages.

Yes I really would choose Israel, I wasn't joking....

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

xavi1000
reply to post by Britguy

Jews have more Noble prize winners in medicine, astronomy , physics then all Muslim countries combined. Jews have participated in every major development of humanity. Answer the Question ! If you have to choose where to live with your family, Israel or Iran? Israel or Saudi Arabia ? Muslim fanatics are threat to our way of life .Fact.

But they are NOT the only ones... are they! So just more "Jews are the master race" delusion then!

Concerning where to live, if I did indeed wish to move, Iran appeals to me. It's not quite the crazy place the western media portrays it as now is it! Plenty of westerners, including from the US, have visited in recent times and been treated courteously and with kindness and had a great time. I have also visited Israel and wish never to go back as I found it one of the unfriendliest places I have ever been and full of people trying to screw each other over all the time. In fact, I am seriously considering a visit to Iran in the next couple of years to visit wildlife reserves and have no qualms about doing so.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Israel: Bringing machine guns to knife fights since 1948.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

xavi1000

buster2010

Given those choices, I would pick Iran. No central bank and relative peace and nonintervention for over 100 years is better than constant warfare, 20 foot walls, and armed checkpoints (Israel).

Sorry but not everyone agrees that Israel is the best dirt pile (and where would you choose, given a choice, Israel or ant Western European country? When the choices are broadened, Israel seems quite ridiculous).
edit on 21-12-2013 by filosophia because: Any western nation, not "ant"

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lets travel back to history and see who were the real Jewish enemies and who were their friends: the Arab Muslims or the Euro Christians?

Of course it was the German empire that murdered 6 million Jews while the western world did nothing.

It was the inquisition of Spain that murdered and expelled Jews from Spain and forced those remaining to convert to Catholicism

Whereas the Muslim Moorish empire ALLOWED THE JEWS FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND MANY LIVED A LIFE OF PROSPERITY AND FREEDOM

en.wikipedia.org...
Te“In spite of the restrictions placed upon the Jews as dhimmis, life under Muslim rule was one of great opportunity in comparison to that under prior Christian Visigoths, as testified by the influx of Jews from abroad. To Jews throughout the Christian and Muslim worlds, Iberia was seen as a land of relative tolerance and opportunity. Following initial Arab victories, and especially with the establishment of Umayyad rule by Abd-ar-Rahman I in 755, the native Jewish community was joined by Jews from the rest of Europe, as well as from Arab territories, from Morocco to Babylon (Assis, p. 12; Sarna, p. 324). Thus the Sephardim found themselves enriched culturally, intellectually, and religiously by the commingling of diverse Jewish traditions. Contacts with Middle Eastern communities were strengthened, and it was during this time that the influence of the Babylonian academies of Sura and Pumbedita was at its greatest. As a result, until the mid-10th century, much of Sephardic scholarship focused on Halakhah. Although not as influential, Eretz Israel traditions were also made manifest, in an increased interest in Hebrew language and biblical studies (Sarna, pp. 325–326).”xt

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Well, Menendez is officially owned by TPTB.

Remember when he was accused of paying for sex with minors and banging prostitutes in the US?

Well, it was "all lies and a media conspiracy".

Mmm hmm, suuuuuuuuuuuuure it was.

This is how they get you.

edit on 21-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: added link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join