It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dudes, you were all Ladies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The Overall Idea
It has often been said that in sexual differentiation in mammals, the female is the "default" developmental pathway, in the sense that elimination of any of several gene actions necessary for formation of male genitalia leads to the development of external female genitalia.
Defeminization and masculinization

The Evidence
Defeminization involves the suppression of the development of female typical morphology (development of the Mullerian ducts into the fallopian tubes, uterus and vagina) and behavioral predispositions.

Masculinization involves the production of male typical morphology (development of the Wolffian ducts into male reproductive structures) and behavioral predispositions. Both defeminization and masculinization are required for a mammalian zygote to become a fully reproductively functional male.

So basically, during very early development of Human's and most Non-Human Mammals about 6 weeks in to pregnancy we take either the path to become male or continue to develop as female. While some may argue that the choice is made at conception, which in some sense is correct, it does in fact seem that mammals in general have a default setting which is Female. In other words we all develop the same way until that point at which a chemical is introduced which changes one X to a Y and starts on the way toward becoming male. However, if there is no change of the X to Y, it stays as X and continues as female.

In other Words...
Two processes: defeminization, and masculinization, are involved in producing male typical morphology and behavior. Disruption of either of these processes in males produces female-typical development. The opposite is not true, disruption of normal sexual development in females does not lead to male-typical endpoints.

Ever wonder "Why Men Have Nipples?" Because we are a modified version of a "Female Typical" Human.

Now for the Reason I Am Posting This....Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other?!?!?
1 Timothy 2:13 - For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

“A man is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.”
1 Corinthians 11:7

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence"
1 Timothy 2:12

Ephesians 5:22 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

I won't insult you by quoting any more but there are more examples should you choose to find them. Perhaps the only acceptable quote would be from Genesis Chapter One which reads:
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Here at least Both seem to be Equal. However that all changes of course in the next chapter and pretty much continues from then on.

In my opinion this has been a very cruel and deceptive "Power Play" by men against women started long ago and is in direct conflict with what is "True". This is also perhaps one of the most obvious clues showing where the Bible is in fact "Written By Men". Argue all you want about God and his so called Divine Word and whether it is to be found in some book. Personally I don't buy it. In fact I full on call B.S. on the whole concept.

Now, Men, Go hug your Mothers!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
or...

i am much stronger than many were during the process. and i managed to beat the default crappy system and improve myself.
this theory also supports why men are (inherently?) superior to woman

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Is that really your conclusion from reading what I posted??? That you are superior to that from which you were born from???

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

The Elohim.
Is male and female, both, that's Old Testament, The Torah.

Plus I Like the Super Women, with the double X dose of the female chromosome.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
everybody knows that.

pretty funny too.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Must be why I love the ladies.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wow, I must say the responses aren't at all what I expected. Maybe there is hope for humanity after all.

Here are a couple more gems of ignorance:

"Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner" (1 Peter 3:7)

(Ya, be kind to your b*tch!)

"But women will be saved through childbearing." (1 Tim. 2:15)

(Hear that ladies, that is all you're good for, God said so. Well, that and submission to your husbands I guess.)

Kinda makes ya wonder who shoved the massive stick up Paul's butt, doesn't it?? I'm guessing he wasn't held enough as a child.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

mOjOm
Wow, I must say the responses aren't at all what I expected. Maybe there is hope for humanity after all.

Here are a couple more gems of ignorance:

"Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner" (1 Peter 3:7)

(Ya, be kind to your b*tch!)

"But women will be saved through childbearing." (1 Tim. 2:15)

(Hear that ladies, that is all you're good for, God said so. Well, that and submission to your husbands I guess.)

Kinda makes ya wonder who shoved the massive stick up Paul's butt, doesn't it?? I'm guessing he wasn't held enough as a child.

Maybe Paul found he enjoyed the stick which would explain alot

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Hehe, I'll have to check this further!

Meanwhile, as a sidenote...

In humans, men have an X and a Y chromosome, and women two X’s. In reptilian times, the X and the Y were an ordinary pair of chromosomes until the male-determining gene landed on the Y. Thereupon the Y started shedding the genes it held in common with the X and shriveled to a fraction of its former size.

Birds have evolved a similar system with a twist — it’s the male that has two of the same chromosomes.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is common knowledge. I knew about this as a kid over 20 years ago. Did nobody take biology class growing up?

I'm not going to get into who's superior considering both sexes are specialized for certain rolls within their species.

As to why men are in charge generally depends on the circumstances within the society. But since humans on all sides of the gender line are fairly savage I'm guessing men have a dominant presence due to our size advantage.

Personally I believe that men are simply there to supplybthevother half of the chromosomes needed for species procreation. That's why we are capable if getting thousands if women pregnant so ladies please just let us do our biological job of sleeping with as many women as possible and stop bitching about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

We were also literally all ass holes as that's what develops first. Should we then just go ahead and bypass our sex and let our asses control us? Since they were here first?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Proof: Men have nipples.

All men are failed women.

top topics

join