It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Obamacare Commercial Features 1/2 Naked Gay Men Licking Candy Canes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I agree that the gay community needs to be enrolled since they are the highest risk group for STDs and I guess that is the group this is focused towards. I'm sure even the gays will be a little disheartened when they get their copayment bill of a $1000 plus on the bronze plan, and I wonder what a lifetime of HIV meds/treatment will now cost those with it?

On a side note at 1:38 into the video I thought the one guy was going to mount the other, but the guy pulled out mistletoe instead....the other guy looked a little sad though....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
When I see gay men portrayed like that in propaganda and looking like the obviously "models" used for the advertisement I can only wonder as a woman of the "waste of manhood" but that is my personal opinion.

Still government is getting very desperate with their ACA lack of enrollment to partner with propaganda like that to attract certain groups of the population.

Still they could have done it without the licking of the candy canes, perhaps and "apple"? will have looked more healthier? after all the licking is very suggestive and no in a healthy way.
edit on 22-12-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

You know after watching the entire link of the propaganda I just wonder about the group in the population that the government wants, healthy able men or women looking good, in productive years, hell men like that probably have good jobs, dress well and are very healthy, probably no qualifying for any subsidies, but enough to pay for the other side of the population that propaganda will not want you to see, those sick by HIV and other sexual diseases.

The irony.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Sexuality should NOT be a concern of the government!!!

If this was a commercial sponsored by some random organization, I could care less. However, this is sponsored by the so called Affordable Care Act! IE government..............

Would it be okay if it was a video of Christians sitting in a church????? Doubt it.............

Just more sick political pandering!

Homosexual health concerns and sexual health is just as much a part of healthcare as hetereorsexual functioning and health, lack of disease etc.

Everyone, in all variations, are a part of it.

Not the obmacare is health care to me as a Canadian, its tragedy, nightmare, and a crime against humanity.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are right on everything, but will add to the list, is also the biggest bailout and meal ticket for the insurance mobsters with lots of loopholes and lack of control, if the plan works they are to become the biggest of the biggest in the nation as they will control most of the population in the nation the banking system will look like pennies on the dollars once the insurance get hold of a portion of the economy.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Your gay friends should be offended if that organization can't come up with anything other than titillation to get the LGBT community's interest. It isn't smart or clever or intelligent. It only appeals to base desire. It'd be the same thing as just showing a big-boobed woman to get college males to sign up.

Basically, it assumes all gays are just mindless sex machines.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

gays need healthcare too u idiot. stop looking for conspiracies

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

It'd be the same thing as just showing a big-boobed woman to get college males to sign up.

UCSB:
schooloftomorrowusa.com...

schooloftomorrowusa.com...
edit on 12/22/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
In case you were wondering "where" the next target or should I say next shoe will fall for a target demographic:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Signing up for that one-way trip to Mars ASAP...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

jimmyx
uhmm....does everyone know that this was produced, put up, and paid for, by a PRIVATE group?

OMG thanks for clarifying!

It was starting to freak me out that this could have been some sort of federal government initiative.

Made by gays for the gay community.

That's better.

Phew.

I know the world has been teetering on the brink of absolute absurdity, and it's a relief to me that we might not yet be there.

Thanks. Star.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't have time to read all the comments, but I'm pretty sure the gingerbread house has an anus on it. Anyone else notice this?
edit on 23-12-2013 by RammerJammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

seeker1963

Now I don't care if your gay or straight but this is sickening to be a government promoted commercial for OBAMACARE!

Well..A quick look at the credits...Out2Enroll.org...a quick look at the website...run by the "Sellers Dorsey Foundation" and a quick click through to that site headline "Improving LGBT Health"?

Missing the part where it is "Government Promoted"? This is an ad by a foundation dedicated to "improving LGBT Health"??

Missing

Video promo site:
out2enroll.org...

Made by..
sellersdorseyfoundation.org...

Not the gov.

So...Whats the problem? Are you arguing that Private orgs can't advertise to gay people? Or is it that they aren't wearing enough clothes? Ever seen a Victoria Secret Commercial? Advocating stricter censorship?

What am I missing?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

seeker1963

Bingo!

I would be just as pissed if it was half naked men AND women!

This administration is absolutely disgusting!

The administration had nothing to do with this commercial. Took me less than 2 minutes to click through and find the PRIVATE org dedicated to LGBT health that made the video.

sellersdorseyfoundation.org...

Always surprises me when folks choose not to provide the basic facts in an OP and/or invent their own facts for the sake of controversy.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You do realize that under many of the Obamacare plans key AIDS regimen drugs aren't even covered in the formulary?

So, say you need a cocktail of three drugs (I'm not expert on the maintenance regimen). You might find two of those covered under you formulary but the third is not. So, you have to cover the $10,000 deductible, pay your sky-high premiums for that privilege, and then cover that third drug out of pocket.

It's like a hidden death panel, and it's not just key AIDS drugs that aren't covered. That problem is going to hit a lot of people with all kinds of conditions.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

So? It's still offensive. The Colorado state people did the ones targeted at women which were so offensive.

But, if you're OK with a LGBT advocacy group targeting gays based solely on sex ... What does that say about gay men that their own advocacy group thinks this is the best way to target them?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by Indigo5

So? It's still offensive. The Colorado state people did the ones targeted at women which were so offensive.

OK...then complain about advertisers making commercials based on Sex?

That isn't as "sexy" as the lie that this was made by the Whitehouse....

Actually it's pretty damn boring...Why not complain about beer commercials and Victoria's Secret...commercials for Jeans...hell..the list is infinite.

ketsuko
But, if you're OK with a LGBT advocacy group targeting gays based solely on sex ... What does that say about gay men that their own advocacy group thinks this is the best way to target them?

Who cares? I don't? I don't feel outraged when I am drinking a beer and a beer commercial with bikini clad women comes on the TV either.

Honestly...weird logic here.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

They better hope Obama care covers stds or gives out free condoms. OMG was I just politically incorrect? You have to admire how the KGB has poisoned us from Bottom to top & inside out. If people only knew where their change movements actually originated they would be Scared. Or probably not they have Dumbed people down to the point of no return

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

edit on 1201331rd2013PM1220131213 by NotSoAnonymous because: meant to quote

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Even though gay issues are also a part of health care, I agree that this is offensive, and also its not suitable for children. At all! Its a gender bender nightmare and a lot more discretion should be in play regarding issues like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join