It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wasn't all this supposed to happen last year? Are we going to have these "predictions" every December from now on, and are you all going to keep believing in them even though nothing ever happens?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Sigh... not again. (Bangs head against wall!)

You need to go back and read through the thread before making that comment.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by BlueMule

I don't go in the spirit world anymore. It takes a toll and I'm not getting any younger.

For me it's a matter of finding a connection.

Well, if you were to ask my advise about that here is what I would suggest.

www.bluemorphotours.com...

Go there with an attitude of humility and the posture of a student, and you won't fail.

edit on 21-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've read hundreds of pages of this stuff last year, I'm not making that mistake again.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yeah. Well.
I meant in my neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Phage

Yeah. Well.
I meant in my neighborhood.

There are ayahuasca opportunities in the States too.

Ayahuasca at Home: An American Experience

I've been in the sprit world through meditation and yoga, through intervention by unknown Lights, and through entheogens such as ayahuasca. They are like different paths leading to the same destination.

For many people, the best path is the use of entheogens under the supervision of shamans. But the shamans and the entheogens can't do all the work. The posture of your psyche is essential. You have to answer the call to adventure like a poet-king.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Neither poet or king.

Bummer.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Phage

Neither poet or king.

Bummer.

Oh, I don't know about that. It's just a matter of intending to 'open the heart' to adventure. That's what ecstatic poetry is for. It's not about being able to actually write poetry.

Rumi is a great poet for that. So is Walt Whitman.

Do you like TED talks?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I do.
When they are rational.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Phage

I do.
When they are rational.

Ah. Then there is the boundary you will have to cross in order to connect to the spirit world, because poetry is not rational. You must go beyond the rational-irrational dichotomy, beyond Aristotelian logic. Ecstatic poetry and a supervised ayahuasca experience can be your bridge beyond words.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Like I said...

bummer.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Phage

Like I said...

bummer.

OK. Perhaps the study of comparative mythology and comparative mysticism scholarship would be more up your alley. Have you ever read anything by Joseph Campbell or Jeffrey Kripal?

"[...You] can’t think yourself out of the story you are caught in with the rules and elements of the very story in which you are caught. You can’t free yourself with the tools that the master provides you. You need a new story and new cognitive tools" -Jeffrey Kripal

You are caught in a story about rationality, Phage. Comparative mythology scholarship can give you the cognitive tools to write a connection to the spirit world into your story.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Oh geez.

I'm familiar with mythology from ancient to current.

Stories is stories and they can serve a role but if you get too wound up in them they will lead you exactly nowhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

bl4ke360
Wasn't all this supposed to happen last year? Are we going to have these "predictions" every December from now on, and are you all going to keep believing in them even though nothing ever happens?

One person's experience (or lack thereof) does not a global experience make. There are billions of people on this spinning rock, and therefore billions of personal experiences to be had. I had a wonderful awakening 12/21/12, and it has changed my life.

More recently I've fallen off the wagon of meditating, being positive, hopeful, and grateful. Stresses of day to day living can take its toll if you allow yourself to get all mired up in the negative. As a result, my experiences have gone downhill. I know from past low points, however, that if I redirect my attitude back toward the light, my experiences will change greatly for the better.

It is in your own personal attitude toward life that your experiences are shaped. If you look through the filter of "there is no golden light, there is no wonder in the earth," etc. then don't be shocked when you see no changes during these events. If you keep an eye on the horizon, so to speak, you will see and experience all kinds of wondrous things.

Billions of opportunities, billions of experiences. Choose wisely!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Phage

Oh geez.

I'm familiar with mythology from ancient to current.

Stories is stories and they can serve a role but if you get too wound up in them they will lead you exactly nowhere.

“Fiction is the truth inside the lie.” -Stephen King

There are cognitive tools that enable a contemplative to unearth the truth inside fiction. Myth, fiction, poetry can serve as a picture-language or a vehicle for a kind of hidden truth that can be decoded. That is the true role of myth and poetry - to point beyond themselves to a kind of truth that words can't reach.

By studying the comparative scholarship and using the tools you begin to see the perennial philosophy emerge in world religion and myth, and you gain a perspective and a psychological posture that is conducive to mystical experience, especially when combined with entheogens or a practice such as yoga.

Our attitudes and our psychological posture are important. You are more than your rationality. There are parts of you that are irrational, just like everyone else. In Jungian terms, we are all repressing parts of ourselves that we don't like. Those parts of us don't just go away. They become the 'shadow-self'.

Your shadow-self is the irrational part of you, and it has all your mana.

edit on 22-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

It is in your own personal attitude toward life that your experiences are shaped.

Word.

So the solstice is every day if your head is in the right place.
Right? The tilt of the Earth is irrelevant.
edit on 12/22/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Your shadow-self is the irrational part of yourself, and it has all your mana.

I lost my shadow.
But Wendy said she'd sew it back on.
Second star on the right. Straight on till morning.
edit on 12/22/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Phage

Your shadow-self is the irrational part of yourself, and it has all your mana.

I lost my shadow.
But Wendy said she'd sew it back on.

Where others might see a joke, I see a defense mechanism in action.

The pattern of mystical development aka the monomyth is decoded and waiting for you to seize. All you need to do is answer the call to adventure.

edit on 22-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Where others might see a joke, I see a defense mechanism in action.

Thanks doc.
Oops. I did it again, right?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ringing has been going on for years. One ear mainly. Sometimes the other, high or low. The low is actually more annoying and disturbing. Thank goodness I've gotten used to it. It used to drive me mad. I've actually had breaks from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join