It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And here I thought I was just having a good buzz.
Nah, seriously, I had a feeling something was going on around the 21st here. Can't say I've heard any vibrations, but there does seem to be a peace of sorts these past couple of days.

Either way, it's about time for a little metaphysical balance eH?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

SlyGuy
PROVE, with science, what frequency is going to make you transcend the human race.

Science is too limited to do what you are asking of it. Perhaps when the rules of science change it will give you what you need.

Change the Rules!

Abstract

'Although consciousness-correlated physical phenomena are widely and credibly documented, their appearance and behavior display substantial departures from conventional scientific criteria. Under even the most rigorous protocols, they are only irregularly replicable, and they appear to be insensitive to most basic physical coordinates, including distance and time. Rather, their strongest correlations are with various subjective parameters, such as intention, emotional resonance, uncertainty, attitude, and meaning, and information processing at an unconscious level appears to be involved.

If science, by its most basic definition, is to pursue understanding and utilization of these extraordinary processes, it will need to expand its current paradigm to acknowledge and codify a proactive role for the mind in the establishment of physical events, and to accommodate the spectrum of empirically indicated subjective correlates.

The challenges of quantitative measurement and theoretical conceptualization within such a "Science of the Subjective" are formidable, but its potential intellectual and cultural benefits could be immense, not least of all in improving the reach, the utility, the attitude, and the image of science itself.'

Until then, may I recommend that you begin studying comparative mysticism, comparative mythology, comparative religion, and parapsychology in your spare time.

edit on 21-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

sled735

A few weeks ago I went for my yearly physical. I've taken thyroid medicine at the same MCG for the past 20 years. Now the doctor says it needs to be cut to half that amount! What?!

I've been told this is happening due to the DNA upgrade being sent in from our "friends" above.

So your doctor told you he's / she's cutting you thyroid meds in half due to a DNA upgrade being sent in from our "friends" above.

Cool doctor believing that......

My family doctor is, I believe, a Nordic because he's relatively young looking (who knows how old though) about 6-6, light coloured hair and blue piercing eyes. He actually sits on a low chair at his desk when talking to you so that he won't be looking down at you.... but you, when sitting, are almost looking down at him.

Sadly, if he has anything to say regarding any extraterrestrial stuff, UFO's, other alien races, etc. he doesn't say it to me.....

Nordics are typically described as six to seven feet tall (about two metres) with long blond hair and blue eyes, and are commonly reported as being male.

Nordic aliens have been described as benevolent or even "magical" beings who want to observe and communicate with humans. Contactees have said that the Nordics are concerned about the earth's environment or prospects for world peace, and may transmit messages telepathically.

American social worker John Carpenter said that the typical Nordic, as described by those he interviewed, "is paternal, watchful, smiling, affectionate, youthful, [and] all-knowing."

source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

ROFL!!!

I'm glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read your post, otherwise it would be all over my screen right now.

No, my doctor didn't tell me it was due to "our friends above" upgrading my DNA. Ha! You are a funny guy.

I was referring to the link below that statement from an article I received from a friend.

Perhaps I should have added more space between that statement and the one about my doctor to avoid confusion.

Thanks for the laughter.

edit on 12/21/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

So you can perceive people's special abilities and wake them up! And it seems that you discovered it through your relation with this woman. This is a beautiful story, and you may have an important role to play in the changes that are ahead of us. Use your ability on others, because you are one of those who can help spread the light. But do not forget to protect yourself and take rest. I do not kno why, but you remind me of E. Cayce.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

southofheaven
reply to post by SlyGuy

I can play your game if you want. I did spend an awful lot of time getting an education to be a physicist and engineer. Since I started experiencing the things I have mentioned in this thread, I have become more concerned with Psychology and consciousness. Everything boils down to consciousness and mind anyway. Isn't that what mainstream science is coming around to? The whole 'holographic' universe idea? As in, we are projections of mind or consciousness.

do you really understand what frequency is? It is a measurement of an oscillation. A frequency in itself is NOTHING. It is a measurement.

What is oscillation? According to the dictionary it is "movement back and forth at a regular speed.". So it's vibration then.

Remember how physics says that everything is just energy at a certain resting state? E=MC^2 says that energy is mass times the speed of light squared. So that means that we are also finding the speed of something, correct? Well, thinking along those same lines of thought would lead one to believe that energy is the primary factor to everything. Physics 101, essentially.

So then the vibration or oscillation of the energy is actually a specific frequency. See, we do know that the molecules that make up the physical stuff we can see are constantly moving. So what else is that but vibration or frequency?

Now we come to the crux of the issue.

We can go on and on listing what else can oscillate, but in essence, they are all forms of energy. Not in the sense of some higher power beaming energy down on us to transform us. In the sense of physics.

In the sense of physics we already know that the law of conservation of energy says that no energy can ever be created or destroyed in a closed system, but it can be transferred or changed into other forms of energy. What if we think of the entire universe as a massive scale closed system? Then we only need something to catalyze the change in energy, correct?

Now what if we were to say that the spirit is energy. Would that be a lie since everything is energy? I believe that at our core, our spirit is the part of this energy that is tied to all the other energy in existence. Sounds a bit like quantum physics, right?

So the point I am trying to make is frequency is certainly not being used wrong in this regard if you consider the fact that everything is energy. Then it becomes clear that en-light-enment is a by-product of the spirit being transformed by receiving higher amounts of energy (the catalyst), due to higher frequencies (supplier of the catalyst) being used to transfer that energy from the macrocosm into the microcosm of man.

reply to post by southofheaven

Yet all forms of energy are accounted for. The energy your cells use to metabolize, light being converted through optocouplers, sounds vibrations fed through a microphones and speakers converting to and from electrical signals. Its accounted for. What is the form of energy being transferred into the human DNA strands that will make a human transcend? It isn't a 'golden frequency'. That term doesn't make sense.
Its not heat, its not radiation, its not sound, its not electricity, its not motion. So what is being oscillated? Even at a quantum level, science says this 'vibrating string of energy' is still a charge. It isn't some mystical force. It is a measurable attribute of reality.

Now I do understand where you are coming from as far as energy is fundamentally everything, and if there is a spirit, it would also have to be a form of energy, but just because a square is a rectangle, doesn't mean a rectangle is a square. Feel me?

Is it Spirit Energy?

I won't disagree, science isn't always right, (flat earth...so on and so forth). However, we've come a long way from science being controlled by religious practices. We can't keep disregarding current advances due to religious fanatics hundreds of years ago. Our understanding of the universe, however incomplete, is still much more advanced than it used to be. To disregard these advances because of 'feelings' and immeasurable spirit energy is near lunacy.

edit on 21-12-2013 by SlyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

sled735

I've also been seeing flashes of light at different times over the year, but more recently, last week.
This is how the upgrade is taking place, according to an article I received.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread (I didn't read all of it, sorry) but, I am extremely near-sighted and my retina is stretched very thin. I've had two retinal tears which, left untreated (laser surgery), could have resulted in a retinal detachment and blindness.

These retinal tears are hardly noticeable (without an eye doc getting in your face with his bright shiny light) EXCEPT that they are accompanied by flashes of light.

I've been told that if I see these flashes of light that I am to IMMEDIATELY call/see my eye doc and make sure that there is no retinal damage so that I do not end up with a blind eye.

Just throwing that out there.

On topic...for me: flashes of light - check! ears ringing - check (I listen to a lot of loud music)! Any feeling of 'ascension'? No, sorry.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

southofheaven
[
The most important thing to keep in mind when feeling some of the more intense aspects of this process is to not fall into the fear trap. I have been in and out of it over the last 5 months (hopefully for good this time). Due to the purifying nature of the Kundalini, all of our issues and hang-ups become exaggerated so that we can deal with them and clear them. So when we give into fear, it becomes exaggerated and suddenly the whole process becomes a horrible nightmare. We begin to suffer, instead of experiencing bliss we feel pain.

That suffering is often reported with cases of Kundalini awakening and in every single case, that suffering stems from an inability to let go of some deeply embedded issue or belief. That inability to let go causes the problem or 'blockage' to become so exaggerated that it begins to stalemate or negate the process all together. This is why surrendering is such an important theme in spiritual teachings. We have to surrender to the process and trust that since we have been given this taste or sense of the divine that the divine will guide us through it with mercy and grace.

Wow, you just described my life over the past few months. Now I know I need to get back on track (not meditated in months) and stop listening to the old worn out "poor me" tapes I've been replaying in my head for so long.

Back when I first discovered meditation and a lot more lighter views of the world in December 2008, I had so much peace in my life for months, and most of the next several years. I've been on a downward slide for many months now though, and I miss the good life when I was meditating regularly.

I didn't have a book fall on my head, but I had a gravel hit the side of my foot at pretty high velocity a few nights ago. I was standing outside with my cat, thinking about some of the more blessed moments I've had this year and years previous, and something went POP against my foot. I heard it and felt it through thick leather boots and two pairs of socks.

The gravel, along with a note as to what happened and when, is in a plastic bag and tucked in my pocket. I'm trying to remember to be positive. I'm sure this rock being zinged at my foot was a nudge from spirit or the angels or other positive entities to get back on track!

I'm sure the non believers on here would say the rock came out of a tire on a moving vehicle on the other side of my apartment building, flew over the building until it got an inch from the ground, sudden and quite rationally changed direction at a 90 degree angle without losing velocity, and purely by accident struck my foot from the side.

Wow, it sure takes a creative mind to explain away everything that is right in front of your face!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

poet1b

I think it is great to think that today could be the day when the world becomes a much more beautiful place.

Why not?

For some, it will happen, and for others, maybe someday

This is wise hat what you are saying, without talking down on anyone, whether sceptic, pseudo-enlighted on trying hard to spiritually develop. At any rate, why be so critical towards those who believe so hard the world can shift? Our inspiration is good, our intention is good, even if the abundance of information availabe to all is spreading concepts and ideas that we do not fully understand, because they were originally meant for the learned ones. Reading the Bible, for example, is not as easy as it seems, nor is the mahabharata, or the Popol Vuh for examples. What candidates for spiritual development, like myself, need, is a real guidance, a real teaching by those who can teach. Just reading books and websites and watching utubes is not enough.

I also wanted to comment on the second part of your sentence, For some it will happen, as you say, but not for others...what is it that we call the 'world'? our rich western world, where we all live very confortably? or the whole world, including places where people are still struggling for survival, and have no ability to think of spirituality, caring for the planet, for humanity, for our future. Maybe a part of this world could change, but certainly not all of it....that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

All energy is accounted for?

Well goodness gracious. Here is have been thinking that for the last 90 years or so physicists have been arguing over which mathematical model best accounts for the massive amounts of mass and energy that is UNACCOUNTED for...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Justmea
Hello and welcome to the 21st of December
ahah just been looking through information and stumbled across on this link www.youtube.com...
it seems to be explaining one of reasons why people are experiencing this.

Have a lovely day everyone

Not really my cup of tea but you never know, maybe. Thank you for your loving feeling.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

JDmOKI
reply to post by sled735

Welp thats probably me at the moment. I've been feeling quite depressed about life lately. Knowing my luck I'll probably end up missing the boat

I sometimes have similar thoughts. This place can suck sometimes. I am in a way suffering from Post traumatic hell(duality) syndrome. But a couple of months in bliss quarantine without small minded things annoying you and you will be shining.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

Do your own homework. You can start with en.wikipedia.org... Now days I see disbelief as a almost faithdriven response and ignoring what science have already meassured of the changes in the bodies of people who have experianced Kundalini. You cannot be convinced when you are not testing what is true and hide behind what others have told you is true.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Geez just what we needed another religion saying we don't measure up. Of course not. If you don't feel it it's because you're not qualified.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Everyone is qualified.
It is your/their own personal choice to embrace it, learn, grow, or stay in the lower realms.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by eNaR

ROFL!!!

I'm glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read your post, otherwise it would be all over my screen right now.

No, my doctor didn't tell me it was due to "our friends above" upgrading my DNA. Ha! You are a funny guy.

I was referring to the link below that statement from an article I received from a friend.

Perhaps I should have added more space between that statement and the one about my doctor to avoid confusion.

Thanks for the laughter.

edit on 12/21/2013 by sled735 because: correction

Yes punctuation, rewording the beginning of the sentence in which DNA was mentioned, whatever would have done the trick however.

My doctor truly reminds me of a Nordic.

Laughter is good and it's great you saw / found the humour. Many people take statements like that as being disrespectful, rude, whatever and that isn't good for either side.

Have a great evening.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have been hearing ringing in my ears since last November. I was told this is due to the higher frequency vibrations coming in from an earlier thread I did on a similar topic:

Who told you this?

I know it could also be tinnitus, but I find it strange this only started when the veil began to lift in Nov. 2012, and has never stopped.

What veil?

I've been told this is happening due to the DNA upgrade being sent in from our "friends" above.

Who told you this?.....what "friends" above?......who are they?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by SlyGuy

All energy is accounted for?

Well goodness gracious. Here is have been thinking that for the last 90 years or so physicists have been arguing over which mathematical model best accounts for the massive amounts of mass and energy that is UNACCOUNTED for...

That's what is believed however who knows for sure and the numerous articles and statements by the highly educated cosmologists, physicists and others which lead to articles like the following snippet from one can be shot down with my argument which follows.

Scientists trying to create a detailed inventory of all the matter and energy in the cosmos run into a curious problem—the vast majority of it is missing.

"I call it the dark side of the universe," said Michael Turner, a cosmologist at the University of Chicago, referring to the great mysteries of dark matter and dark energy.

In fact, only 4 percent of the matter and energy in the universe has been found. The other 96 percent remains elusive, but scientists are looking in the farthest reaches of space and deepest depths of Earth to solve the two dark riddles.

source: www.livescience.com...

Have you ever watched the "Double Slit Experiment"? Why I mention it is at 4:10 an observation is made from which it is deduced that the mere act of trying to measure what electrons were doing resulted them in doing something different.

Perhaps the mere act of trying to find out (measure?) where the missing 96% of the universe is, causes whatever / whomever to mess with our minds.

Crazy idea? Prove it false.

edit on 21-12-2013 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

So I guess we should all live like you, believe in nothing and keep our heads up our asses? No thanks. Things in this world are more real than you can imagine, maybe you just lack the imagination to understand them.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just transcended all frequencies!

Now what?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join