It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yep, definitely a ringing in my ears.

Couldn't possibly be a product of the four boys (ages 1, 3, 7, 10) constantly running around me, screaming and play-fighting.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I had a massive life trauma a year ago.. and the demons keep rearing their heads everyday and pushing me into a lower vibration. It has helped recently to perceive showering the demons with love and using a release technique by saying out loud eg.

"FRACK YOU DOMINO'S! YOUR PIZZA'S SUCK"
and if that creates a laugh or a smile then that's a release.

I had a strong feeling and inclination that a woman that I knew was a 'very powerful and beautiful soul' and that she didn't know how powerful she really is. She was searching for answers.

But how crazy do you sound talking about this to virtual strangers!?

Well I was assured inside that it was gonna be alright and it was my job/mission to wake her up. So I told her the answers she was looking for was within her dreams and that she needed to write them down.

It was 8 weeks before I saw her again. And she told me the most amazing thing had happened. She was told to start raike (not sure of spelling) she could now hear voices, and the people in the care home she ran, were now getting up out of their chairs and walking around (they weren't so mobile I guess, but it was certainly significant for her to tell me).

She said that a voice told her she must learn about protection. .so I told her about wrapping herself in light.

After a long chat I left, and it wasn't long before I had a feeling of pure pride and joy, where a whole group of souls wished to thank me and hug me. I felt so good it was incredible.

I have never done anything like this my entire life.
edit on 21-12-2013 by vivid1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thanks for the video. I'm going to have to try this.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

That's awesome!

Thanks for sharing that with us.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Some of the sensations you talk about in this thread I have also had.

But one experience that doesn't seem to have been mentioned is a one that a friend of mine experienced the other day while we were having a 3-way conversation on Skype.

This is her description of the event:

It sounded to me like an overwhelming amount of white noise, and I was having difficulty hearing the others , their voices became disjointed and robotic missing fragments of speech. Then I was unable to hear anything , so I stood up and moved over to my lounge to lay down. My awareness was drawn totally into my head and I lost the ability to see or hear anything. Gradually , I began to think that I needed to focus on something , so I could just manage to hear one of the people in the chat laughing. I focused on that and slowly came out of the blur . When I was able to get back to the others , by the way they had maintained the group conference and had recorded all that went on while I was out of it, they told me that they thought a huge flood had occurred at my house , because they could hear this sound like rushing water and gurgling.

When I spoke to her later, I said i had at least 3 times in the past experienced this, where I was not dizzy, but felt a sensation of being dragged out of my body upwards. It was not painful, it felt somewhat like being dizzy, without the backwards and forwards motion attached to it.

Has anyone else experienced this?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
CHRIST CONSIOUSNESS!? CRYSTAL CHILDREN!? What the hell is that all about!?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Is that what that throbbing pain is behind my left eyeball, i just thought my sinuses were jiggered with the Cold!
LoL

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

i do find myself disbelieving quite frequently as much as i want this all to be true i just cant grasp it i have had ringing in my ears since nov 2013 pains in my head seeing flashes of light mostly when dark but sometimes in daylight to i get frequent feelings of peace and love for everyone which lasts seconds then depression which lasts forever it seriously is driving me mad i have been to see a doc had blood tests been told its stress maybe true i dunno

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

It is probably Reiki. It is a method/tool that people can use to push light/chi into another person by using intention to ask for help from source/god to help you heal/help another person. Normally you use some kind of audio complement to increase the relaxation. Increased relaxation causes the self healing of the body to occur (placebo effect).

I noticed that the initiation to Reiki I had, seemed to be chi/light flow in the middle of the backside and the hands one at a time and flow on shoulders with the hands above the head touching each other. Got my left hand a bit more sensitive that it was not before.
edit on 21-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

DARREN1976
CHRIST CONSIOUSNESS!? CRYSTAL CHILDREN!? What the hell is that all about!?

Yeah. I'm like "I'll click this thread to see what it's all about". Normally, I gauge these threads by the amount of people that work purely off a suggestive belief and how many real world sane people who actually like science chip in after the second reply and say it's all non-sense.

Normally that ratio is about 20-30% believers in something with no proof and 80%ish of people on this site who like proper evidence to zany claims.

What's a tad freaky is this thread is the opposite... Quite a large opposite in fact....
Like an opposite so large I'm thinking what the hecks going on?

Either I'm all of a sudden left scratching my head not invited to the diamond wavey super zany powers celebration club, or something very odd has happened to the populous of ATS.

It's all very worrying Darren, but I stand at your side

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well I wish it would start working on the root canal I had 24 hours ago. I'm definitely feeling that!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InfinitePerspective

i have known something to be going on for a few yrs now my thoughts on religion have changed you could say i have woken up since nov 2013 i have had a constant ringing in my ears i get pains in my head i stopped eating meat and always get sick if i dont eat healthy i cant drink alcohol and havent for two yrs now i find my life quite boring lol the reason to my reply is i have tried to believe i have tried to meditate i cant i have no feelings of anything special is happening as most say so why would i be getting these symptoms if i dont truly believe? i have been to see a doc with all my symptoms ive had blood tests ecg they cant find anything and put it down to stress

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

I hereby call this meeting of the diamond wavy super zany powers celebration club to order.

First order of business: Who wishes to become and embody the infinite receptacle of light that will receive and consecrate the eternal love and power of the all encompassing consciousness that is and is, to be remade as a perfect image of the always shifting and ever dynamic picture of the universe, the universe that is contained within us all, and without us all, that we may be as we always and all ways have been, that we may create ourselves anew as we have created all that we perceive around us?

Second order of business: Finger sandwiches and a selection of drinks will be served in the rectory, please be mindful to leave enough for everyone to share.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Wait a minute, how is cress and lentils even a sandwich filling!? And there's colloidal silver in this punch! Something seems amiss and odd here, but I think I'll sign up cause these brand new Nike shoes are flipping sweet!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to the 21st of December
ahah just been looking through information and stumbled across on this link www.youtube.com...
it seems to be explaining one of reasons why people are experiencing this.

Have a lovely day everyone

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So, I haven't been on ATS for about a year..checkin in now an again for fun. I decided to read your post cause it sounded odd, and (sorry) silly. I don't believe in all this frequency stuff....then you creeped me out..

I've been hearing ringing in my ears now and again over the last couple of months
My thyroid dose, which hasn't changed in years..was cut in half also just a few months ago..
and ya...seeing flashes of light out of the corner of my eye..also in the last few months..

I'm...perplexed...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

arrus75
So, I haven't been on ATS for about a year..checkin in now an again for fun. I decided to read your post cause it sounded odd, and (sorry) silly. I don't believe in all this frequency stuff....then you creeped me out..

I've been hearing ringing in my ears now and again over the last couple of months
My thyroid dose, which hasn't changed in years..was cut in half also just a few months ago..
and ya...seeing flashes of light out of the corner of my eye..also in the last few months..

I'm...perplexed...

funny thing about life, everything is there if you want it. many people will not sense anything, some will sense much and everything in between. i think it's safe to say everyone has a choice on what they choose, believing or not believing is one of them.

some will choose to remain in the muck of our world and that's okay, some will choose to try and rise above and that's okay as well, there are no punishments, nor rewards for what we individually choose, just everyone's own journey and we should all respect that.

i know one thing for certain, our old ways of living do not work and have caused much pain for everyone, our profit driven, competitive driven, violence driven dog eat dog society is and will continue to fall apart, how we choose to perceive it, how we choose to live it are the choices we have to make and not whether change is coming, that's a constant.

i wish you all the best on the path you choose and i'll be rooting for you all, no matter which one you decide on.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
so what happens to us? What is the benefit of the frequencies? Just ringing and waves or will will gain new powers?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ringing in my ears increases- check.

An unusual calm - check.

Altered meditative states - check

Something is happening OP for sure. What it is I don't really know.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

hellobruce

sled735
So, here they say the process will peak on the 21. Hey! That's tomorrow!

Well, it is the 21st and guess what - as expected, no change at all.

sorry to hear that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join