It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Lynk3
The ringing went away, but got replaced with "Ohmmmmm" panning from left to right, tight to left, left to right, etc. Noticed as soon as I woke up this morning.

Sounds about right.

Please keep us updated on changes in experience!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Crystal chimes gently ring in during events of synchronicity like a moment before witnessing a time event (11:11, 1:23, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 9:11, 12:00, etc). I noticed this waking up to the sound one minute before my alarm clock was supposed to go off.

It also happens during other times, like weak premonitions (predicting the next song when your playlist is on shuffle, predicting a door opening with no prior noise). Also occurs with moments of dejavu.

Going to see if it applies to AP.

It's kind of like the first chime that rings in here, but it it much softer, almost otherwordly in the beauty of it's sound:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

COOL!!!

And thanks for the video link. I love the sound of water. Very relaxing!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Haha no problem man, water, thunderstorms with low rumbles, waves crashing, all beautiful. If you're ever looking for a binaural, I'm good at hunting the best ones down.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Think of it like an internal alarm clock that goes off whenever you decide to set it. It goes much deeper than just numbers on a clock with a perceived significance. The numbers are not relevant, the accurate cyclical ability to replicate it repeatedly, with anything is the main course of learning.

Its easy to get stuck in the mud on this specific aspect though.

Rather than audio, hearing the "silence" of the canvas which all sound is "painted" upon allows things to grow and propagate beyond just our own mind.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join