It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I don't feel anything "special" about anything.

I feel very very sorry for you. I wish there was something I could do to help you wake up to what you really are! Would it be alright with you if I pray for you?

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” -Rumi

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

I love Ctophil's post/threads also. He posts on my paranormal thread quite often.

Like you, I feel this energy going through my body. I'm the kind of person that has always needed my 8 hrs. of sleep to feel rested. But, for the past two or three weeks I've been waking up after four to five hours feeling as good as I did with eight.

Right now I feel like my insides are quivering.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

That's a great idea about monitoring the frequencies. How do you do that, exactly?

I'd like to keep track of mine. I do notice that sometimes it is very loud, and sometimes I barely hear it.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

It could be said that your lack of feeling any "specialness" is either a product of your environment and/or social situation, or entirely subjective internal psychological processes.

It's entirely possible for you to not have these experiences for no reason other than the fact you have a disbelief strong enough to convince yourself that nothing of any sort of significance is occurring.

No side is wrong or right, rather they are both at the same time and that is what creates most of the irrelevant bickering and confusion amongst many individuals, because it seems irrational that two contradictions can exist simultaneously, however I have come to find that it is rational to conclude this universe to be quite irrational.

So with that said, you will continue in your linear time of a non-event, while the believers will continue on a parallel linear time of an event. If you were to flex your consciousness more, allow it more fluidity, shed the rigid definitions so to speak, you will understand how both possibilities exist simultaneously either way and it is simply your own subjectivity, your preference, the energy that is in resonance with your vibration, that will be your reality.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InfinitePerspective

Ahhhhhh! Yes!

Very well stated! BRAVO! (claps!)

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Until you brought this up, I thought it was a New Energy being pressed upon my being as of late. Might want to go back 6 months though since it was when I first noticed it.

Could go back future though, best to keep it at 6 months since it has changed my whole life in the way I think or should I say, Thought I knew. Somehow it has played itself upon me or I being the I do not know line; I allowed it to just be. Tuned into it here and now it is a constant ringing in my body or if you like, sometimes keeps me up at nights working on thought's I would have never considered before.

Then the next day; sometimes I could not tell you what Day it is, I go through what I worked on the night before! For me, it seem Time did not Have no meaning, or put it another way. I knew what was going to happen before the next day, followed by 2 then 5 and a whole week worth of happenings! Anyway it got so crazy, I had to take a break; being Human you know.

At first I thought I was losing my mind! Now I see I only lost what was not important or seeing life at a different level. Enjoying life as I created it; opps! Seeing what I created; Ego and had to change some aspects of it. Or you could say role playing in Ego, this is how I see it anyway.

Now I am at a pause, maybe its a time out. Or I feel it allow it to be just take a step back, I had to take a break! At least it understands, it is there doing what it needs to as I work things out. Could say I do hate to see Ego go; since it is still a part of me anyways. Would have never thought that would be the case but it is!

Yet what I know and think I know are 2 Different ideas floating inside. One wants and the other knows whats to come so it is what it is! In a way, it's like so much for the God Idea we have had and for the New God Idea if one wants to Use God as a term/word.

One would think this Energy could Tone it down some!
I'm in the state of waiting for the POP so to speak if you Know what I mean!

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A few years ago I had this rather profound experience.

I was dreaming about this white orb flying around my bedroom, it entered my body, moved upwards then burst out of my head, at which point I sat bolt upright in bed and shouted at the top of my voice "MOUNT SHASTA"!!!

My boyfriend looked at me and said "what"??.. i looked at him and said. "Mount Shasta apparently".

We both laughed.

I got up later and did some searching on Mount Shasta, which at that time I had never heard of, I could find reference to it that it was a dormant volcano, in California.

The next day, I went to a local shop that I used to pop into from time to time, it sold things like chines good luck trinkets, books and Tibetan stuff. Anyway whilst I was in this store, a book fell from on top of the bookcase onto my head.

The book was about Shambala's. It said on the backside of the book that Mount Shasta was a Shambala, and it was the seat of the ascendent masters.

I bought the book.

Which opened a whole new world to me of possibility in relation to how we can live in a different world according to the vibration we are oscillating in.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I don't feel anything "special" about anything.

all this "specialness" anyone is feeling is either a product of their environment and/or social situation, or, entirely subjective internal psychological processes, ie; believer syndrome.

It's entirely possible for people to have religious experiences for no reason other than the fact they believe in something strong enough to convince themselves something of any sort of significance is occurring.

There is no "Golden Wave".

I wish you were someone who existed in my inner circle if for no other reason but to you to receive a different experience then what you currently experience. I gotta tell ya, man what a boring existence to discount all that is beautiful. Tragic really.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

WOW! That's wild!

Nothing like getting thumped in the head with a book to get their point across, huh?

Message received!!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I'm eager to see how all this plays out on 1-1-14 for the ones receiving the frequency.

Lord knows I can use a better world!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Thanks for sharing Morricine's "Ecstasy of Gold" a stirring piece and my personal favorite for the Sergio Leone "Trilogy" and definately the best score from "The Good the Bad and the Ugly" soundtrack

I have the soundtrack on L.P. and listen to it once in a while when I'm doing things around the house.

Peace, G-snert

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

you might wanna sit this one out...

...actually, for like the next 5 days or so.

i have to do the same this time of year.
it is simply not needed.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have found that if you keep an open mind and open heart you find what you need when the time is right.

Your OP and the subsequent 2 pages of responses back and forth is what I need at this time.

I noticed the flashes of light during the day starting a couple of months ago. I dismissed it. Now I understand.
The ringing in my ears has been a constant with me since I was 17 y/o (too much 70s hard rock and gun fire with little to no ear protection)
YET, as of late the tone and pitch has changed to something different. (my blood pressure and other stress factors are not elevated).

You'll notice my tongue in cheek signature at the bottom of this post. I have an odd ball sense of humor but now feel it needs some revision!

I do believe "change is a foot" and, like you have stated in your replies to other ATSer, ones personal experience will depend on their level of enlightment and acceptance.

It's time for me to get centered again and get back to learnin'!

thank you, G-snert

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Double
edit on 20-12-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I cant believe this troll of a thread has actually garnered legitimate replies.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Happened to click onto this thread in a sceptical state of mind.............and felt a surge of adrenalin!

Tinnitus/high pitched ringing noise in my ears........check

Flashes of light out of the corner of my eye..........check

I've certainly felt hypersensitive to ther peoples' 'vibrations' recently, just wish I could be more articulate about it rather than sounding so 'out there' because I am not generally........most of the time.

One voice in my head says 'you know all this shifting frequency stuff is a load of hippy trippy rubbish', then another says 'but maybe it isn't' and it has just dawned on me that I feel much safer thinking it's rubbish as I won't have to face the enormity of it, or face the feelings of crushing disappointment if nothing happens.

I have tended to be more on the side of science recently, physics instead of metaphysics
Think It's time a address this and at least keep a very open mind about everything, and perhaps have a meditation with a crystal or two!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

InfinitePerspective

It could be said that your lack of feeling any "specialness" is either a product of your environment and/or social situation, or entirely subjective internal psychological processes.

(nevermind)
edit on 20-12-2013 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

ctophil's posts are very insightful. I can't tell you how many times he has confirmed things that I am learning intuitively. We are lucky to have a very wise friend.

I've also experienced the need for less sleep. After one particular episode of high energy, typically referred to as a chakra opening, I had a virtually sleepless night. My eyes were closed, but I retained consciousness throughout the entire night. However, I didn't consciously experience astral travel or anything like that.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You do know it's actually my B-Day that day!

It is really!

So have you gone through your 3 days of darkness yet? Low key one really. When your mind and the Energy comes pounding uprooting your thought's you so hold Dear? As with some reading this right now going WTF? Yep! Got sucked down the light hole only to see that my hole/world is something so small, you would have to go X60 just to see a Spark!

Whatever you so place this Non-understanding Energy, do allow it yet do not put nothing into the Box! For one night; tonight is Now so might as well try this!

As you are laying in bed, take a notice. It feels like ERR! Next morning doing what you do, notice it! Bastards there for 24/7 now!
It either will slowly allow you to pop vs POP as people are doing more and more.

As for Ego. It is Blending with your Being. There is not only Ego, only a true idea of something You going On. As for dates, each as to walk their own Path by Themselves no matter HOW much U Love Them!

GROW OR DIE is what I'M GETTING!

ERR!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

grubblesnert ( love the name by the way) -

Snap!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join