It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thats what I was thinking too.

Now, what is the wave that the frequency is measuring? Many say love, but why not explore it a bit more? Cultures throughout history have made a distinction between the emotion of love, and Love as a force. What do you think it actually is as a force? Some modern interpretations bring in terms like Agape, but I am not sure that the emotion defines the force. I would think its the other way around.

What frequency(ies) do you believe it might be?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I'm not a scientist, so I can't answer your question.
All I know is, when it hits you, you'll feel it.

There are some excellent explanations a few pages back from people who know the scientific lingo, if you'd like to read them.

edit on 12/24/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I was more interested in your personal interpretation of the topic at hand, but thats alright.

It appears there is still work to be done. No surprise there

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I've answered these questions already back in the thread. I'm tired of repeating myself. I'm getting ready for work and having Christmas at my house before I leave too.

I'll answer your question when I have more time. But, in short, it is love.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

sled735

I've answered these questions already back in the thread. I'm tired of repeating myself. I'm getting ready for work and having Christmas at my house before I leave too.

I'll answer your question when I have more time. But, in short, it is love.

You see my questions as those from a "non-believer" due to an adversary that you create for yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Where did you get that Idea? No, I don't.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

No me neither and guess what, i did not expect so because the Illuminati and there dolls is Spraying us with the Chemtrails to not evolve at all unless offcourse we do something about it

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

sled735

Where did you get that Idea? No, I don't.

Then perhaps you will see my questions have not been asked before, at least not in the same context. And they have not been answered in the thread either.

Im asking you to explore the experience with specific questions, but it is assumed I am not part of the "in" crowd in the answers.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I can't say anything more clearly than the posts I've linked here. If this doesn't give you some understanding, I'm afraid you're out of luck.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I am not looking for understanding.. Just because someone asks a question doesnt mean they dont already have access to their own answers.

I am looking to explore it with you, or anyone who wishes to speak about their own experience of it.

This type of thing should start coming more naturally as time goes on.

What have you learned lately?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I've learned that I'm going to be late for work while sitting here reading over ATS.

To be continued...

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Serdgiam
reply to post by sled735

Now, what is the wave that the frequency is measuring? Many say love, but why not explore it a bit more? Cultures throughout history have made a distinction between the emotion of love, and Love as a force. What do you think it actually is as a force? Some modern interpretations bring in terms like Agape, but I am not sure that the emotion defines the force. I would think its the other way around.

What frequency(ies) do you believe it might be?

The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

This comes from a set of material that is known as The Law of One. I believe it offers a very concise, if somewhat necessarily rudimentary, description of the primal creative force known as "Love". In my own words, love is the focusing of the infinite consciousness that some may refer to as "God" into the creative energy from which all things become manifest.

If you wish that to be elaborated upon, you may read more herein:

The Law of One - Cosmology

Thanks for your measured and civil line of inquiry, Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

ExquisitExamplE
This comes from a set of material that is known as The Law of One. I believe it offers a very concise, if somewhat necessarily rudimentary, description of the primal creative force known as "Love". In my own words, love is the focusing of the infinite consciousness that some may refer to as "God" into the creative energy from which all things become manifest.

If it is the creative energy from which all things become manifest, then it might leave a coherent pattern in all things that are manifested. It could be one that we are already familiar with, but have not been able to test in totality. Or, it could be unknown and perhaps even unknowable.

It would seem that an increase in some quality of it would also manifest in different systems and different scales. If it is the source of all manifestation, that would imply physical and material systems as well. Given that not everyone is affected the same, but everyone is receiving the same "dose," what do you think happens to the extra energy?

If you wish that to be elaborated upon, you may read more herein:

The Law of One - Cosmology

Why is ignorance of the Law of One considered a foregone conclusion? In so far as to not even include a "if you havent read it yet!"

Thanks for your measured and civil line of inquiry, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How does one rate anything by words we do not have words for? Unless you go about breaking it down to a simple God aspect; some have to find this silly really!

We spend so much Time breaking things down to their tiny, very tiny parts inside and give it another Name! Why? Some feel it and some do not; does not mean anything really. No one gets Left behind, or you stop it yourself and thats your doing. By tearing it apart into some form of sci, it loses its meaning.

One things for sure. It shifted, or changed its tone! Feels heaver and quite draining the past few days. I never nap and somehow I need too! Even today after work, I had one except the fact someone walked to my room and said Get Up was odd! Only the pets and myself were here so either I was dreaming or???

Since I can no longer place things in life as I use too, things are different so I do not find the need to place anything in a special group anymore. That is the strange part really! Some part of Ego just die or changed, who knows. I actually Care for the ones Trapped! Remember all the names we call them? There is so much Grouping of people out there it's plain crazy!

Your either a girl or boy, color does not matter, we all Feel pain. Take that a step future and you see Everything Feel it, even if you do not actually Feel it yourself! Could be a many of factors going on at some level we can not truly understand, so why the need to break it apart?

Everyone that has said something to the OP's post is what they are actually Feeling Inside! Different points of views and ways yet no solid line to it all. That is good, how long has it been to be able to express yourself without the fear of someone finding it odd?

Back in the day we actually expressed our Feeling to one another Freely without question and left it at that. Today world, their are Pills to keep you from Feeling what's deep inside yourself. If anything, we lost How to Feel. Or now, learning to Feel in different new ways. Always more to the story, it never ends now does it?

Crazy as it may sound. It's Time to walk the Good Walk or Path that is now there for all to walk if one want's too. I'm tired of walking around in circles only finding out I was actually following My own tail! If anything, I got a chance to See another picture with sound in real life and how all the small bits that do not really matter at all.

Breaking things down to very small bits is what keeps you trapped! Seeing the bigger picture means expanding Oneself and making it bigger, not smaller!

Question should be, just How big is it? So small we are compared to so much Wonder going on we miss what Life has to offer us. We are not small humans! We belong to something greater as with everything going on around us. Why Try to define that?

You would be wasting more time understanding then actually allowing things to happen! Per say my Voices anyway!

In their funny sort of way, they are actually right about things! Never actually took the time to really Listen until late. Something shifted that's for sure!

And here I thought Both sides of my brain were working at the same time! Or just aware of it now? Would explain lights and sounds you know. Awareness is nothing more then Being Aware, and change nothing. Or is that acceptance?

Merry X-Mas!

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Serdgiam
If it is the creative energy from which all things become manifest, then it might leave a coherent pattern in all things that are manifested. It could be one that we are already familiar with, but have not been able to test in totality. Or, it could be unknown and perhaps even unknowable.

I think the coherent patters are pretty clear in the natural world and in the physical world; observable in things like fractals and the way in which neurons resemble the universe at large. You've likely already seen this picture, but it's always good to look again-

Brain Neuron / Universe Comparison

Certain patterns are easily testable, others are more difficult and are only beginning to be hypothesized about with our quantum sciences.

Serdgiam
It would seem that an increase in some quality of it would also manifest in different systems and different scales. If it is the source of all manifestation, that would imply physical and material systems as well. Given that not everyone is affected the same, but everyone is receiving the same "dose," what do you think happens to the extra energy?

When you say "extra energy", are you referring to this "Golden Frequency" energy that is being speculated about in this thread? If that's the case, my estimation is that since this information is channeled information, and channeling can be notoriously unreliable, I remain skeptical (but hopeful) that such an influx of energy is indeed happening; it is exceedingly difficult to be a clear and impartial channel without having one's own personality distort the information that is being relayed.

Or did you mean the creative energy of love? In which case I'd imagine that, like in all systems, extra energy is transmuted and applied elsewhere. In either case, I'm not sure if there really is any "extra" energy to begin with, because in a closed system, all energy is accounted for.

Serdgiam
Why is ignorance of the Law of One considered a foregone conclusion? In so far as to not even include a "if you havent read it yet!"

I'd rather assumed that if you'd studied the Law of One in depth, that you wouldn't particularly need to be asking such questions.

Kidding!

Actually, since the Law of One is a fairly obscure and complex piece of literature, the amount of people who encounter it are few, even fewer are those who make the attempt to understand and internalize the concepts within. Consequently, when speaking about it, I generally tend to start with the basis that whomever I'm speaking to has no prior knowledge of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

When you say "extra energy", are you referring to this "Golden Frequency" energy that is being speculated about in this thread? If that's the case, my estimation is that since this information is channeled information, and channeling can be notoriously unreliable, I remain skeptical (but hopeful) that such an influx of energy is indeed happening; it is exceedingly difficult to be a clear and impartial channel without having one's own personality distort the information that is being relayed.

Or did you mean the creative energy of love? In which case I'd imagine that, like in all systems, extra energy is transmuted and applied elsewhere. In either case, I'm not sure if there really is any "extra" energy to begin with, because in a closed system, all energy is accounted for.

Serdgiam

I'd rather assumed that if you'd studied the Law of One in depth, that you wouldn't particularly need to be asking such questions.

Kidding!

Actually, since the Law of One is a fairly obscure and complex piece of literature, the amount of people who encounter it are few, even fewer are those who make the attempt to understand and internalize the concepts within. Consequently, when speaking about it, I generally tend to start with the basis that whomever I'm speaking to has no prior knowledge of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interestingly enough I have not so much sensed it yet have become more artistic than usual and painted five acrylic paintings in the last few nights. Nothing much to see and Hot Rod related. So perhaps no angels, stars, lights or anything like that but two of my spiritually-at-peace activities is art such as painting or sketching and automechanics. So indeed digging deep enough it could be related to this transition. Hope so!!

edit on 24/12/13 by gardCanada because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ExquisitExamplE
Certain patterns are easily testable, others are more difficult and are only beginning to be hypothesized about with our quantum sciences.

Perhaps all patterns are easily testable, just have to know how and where to look!

I think you are on to something, for whatever that is worth, but perhaps not the cause that is having this specific effect.

Can you think of any other pattern which might span the cosmos? Perhaps EM fields?

Channels are... difficult to deal with. But, it would seem that they are pointing to the same thing as those who are not relying on their information.

Indeed, but there is a pattern through which it transfers to other things, no? Else, we would not feel a thing.

Well, how the heck else can we start to see the true enormity of What Is without the assistance of many fingers pointing and many eyes looking, all freely communicating what is perceived to be there?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Serdgiam

We may have the tools to subjectively experience them but I am not aware of anything that will actually measure what is going on. What do you think such a tool would look like?

Actually the heat would probably show up on a thermal camera. Forgot to mention that earlier. Since you don't touch during reiki (at least I don't) you couldn't blame heat transferrance on physical touch if it showed up on the person receiving the healing.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Strangely, I also have been hearing ringing in my ears when I've been meditating or moments before my mind goes off to sleep. Anyway, the last few months of this year has been a non-stop rollercoaster ride of weird, magical, life-changing events... they definitely must have something to do with this. And I know I am not the only one going through this.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join