It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

FrequencyShift

I will not pretend I'm not scared out of my mind... but I also won't pretend that my reason gives me a degree of faith that stabilizes my terrified scientific mind.

When we are all on the baddest-ass roller coaster ride of all times, and seemingly in the dark, your statement about sums it up.

Peace,

RT

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
and once again i claim complete victory for predicting this would not happen on page 3

and I'll retain my 100% accuracy rate nay saying ATS predictions ...

I'm actually getting tired of being right all the time

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

King Loki
and once again i claim complete victory for predicting this would not happen on page 3

I'm actually getting tired of being right all the time [/quote

If you're on this thread to 'enlighten' people who don't see the world through your eyes, you haven't presented me with any evidence to convince me that you have anything better to offer.
I'm pretty sure you're not here to 'laugh' at those who don't share your belief system.
It might be that you're following this thread because you know something is missing in your life, and you are secretly seeking answers- 'secretly' because YOU don't want to be laughed at.
Whatever your reasons for reading the posts, I hope you find something that will bring you peace.
Have a very merry Christmas, and an enlightening new year.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

King Loki

“The ego relies on the familiar. It is reluctant to experience the unknown, which is they very essence of life.”

― Deepak Chopra

Sometimes waving that victory flag up on the hill can be very lonely.

I hope you find what you are searching for, have a great holiday,

RT
edit on 23-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

This is what I've been trying to ask multiple times in this thread. The two answers I got were love and thought. I wasn't aware that these were measurable forms of energy. Apparently these people have a 1 up on millions of scientists worldwide.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

SlyGuy

This is what I've been trying to ask multiple times in this thread. The two answers I got were love and thought. I wasn't aware that these were measurable forms of energy. Apparently these people have a 1 up on millions of scientists worldwide.

Yes, but we all can hope for them to catch up real soon!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

SlyGuy

I actually have a more serious response concerning love, and how it can be measured (had it all typed up, hit the wrong button and POOF it gone!)

I've done Reiki on animals and a few people for over a decade. Animals have no preconceived notions of whether something will work or not; all they know is it feels good. Essentially reiki is the transfer of loving energy into another.

Before I do reiki, I center myself and ask God to allow me to be a conduit for His loving, healing energy. Then I wait for my hands to become hot and feel tingly. I put my hands close to the skin, but not touching, the area over where the pain generally is.

I move my hands around until I feel a "pull" to a certain place, and if it's a person I always ask, "Is this where it hurts worse?" They usually say yes, and I start imagining the inside of the area and what the pain looks like.

If you've ever seen some of those toothache pain reliever commercials, you've seen the toothache pictured as a red, throbbing area. That's how I imagine the area. The pain itself I imagine as the green slime stuff that came in a plastic trash can, back in the 80s, as a gross toy. I move my hands back and forth over the area, imagining the pain becoming attached to my hands so I can pull it out of the area.

The first time I worked on my friend, who had a torn meniscus, I never told her what I was imagining or trying to do. All I said was I was going to try and take some of the heat and inflammation off by moving my hands close, then shaking them off to release any heat I felt I'd drawn out.

A couple minutes later as I was just feeling the slimy pain loosen up and come out, she jumped and said, "Ooh that tickled!" I asked what tickled, and she said, "It felt like something loosened up and was sucked out." That told me it was working. Well, that and the fact that the lady she worked with started laughing at my friend while I was working on her earlier. She said, "Look at her face!" My friend was leaned back with her eyes closed, smiling from ear to ear. When she first came in, she was in tears from the pain.

The animals I've used it on have all had a major response. Usually they go into such a relaxed state its like they're in a trance. Some people h ave told me reiki and any healing like that is the devil's work. I think sometimes the real devil's work is the DOUBT. One of my favorite things Jesus said in the New Testament was regarding His healing miracles. He told his disciples (and this is paraphrased - I don't remember the exact words), "Any of you can do these things,and more."

For those who claim we share these experiences only because it makes us feel "superior," or "special," let me say that is BULL. Maybe fake healers like to tout themselves, but anybody who does the real thing is humbled and amazed by the fact that it even works, and so very grateful to be allowed to help ease somebody else's pain, even if it takes a toll on ourselves. And considering all the negative attention we get for revealing what we do, why in the world would we WANT to draw attention to ourselves???

Just like science says, you can't destroy energy, but you can transform it. If a healer takes a negative, painful inflammatory energy out of a person and into themselves, the healer must learn to release it some way or suffer the same inflammation themselves. I'm still learning to do this, as I now have problems with the same knee I worked on for several weeks for my friend. Those sessions left me so drained I could barely sit up, but it felt so good to be able to help ease her pain if only for a little while.

So LOVE is an energy that can indeed be measured, maybe not on an electronic device, but in the level of pain relief it gives the one receiving the healing. Watch an animal receiving a reiki treatment and you'll see it for yourself. Pure, honest reaction.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

So, what is it exactly? How do you think we could measure it if we had the tools?

(post by BlueMule removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Serdgiam

So, what is it exactly? How do you think we could measure it if we had the tools?

You have the tools, it's called your body.

If you lie very very still, clear your mind and focus on just your finger tips you may be able to sense the energy. Most people will be able to feel this energy in their finger tips at first, then can move this feeling/energy through the rest of the body.

The main problem is our monkey minds, thoughts, and ADD, many people lack the discipline to meditate, but this can be over-come by short practice sessions.

I highly recommend guided meditations especially ones that walk you through all the body parts and feeling, or allowing the energy to rise in the body.

Lot's on YouTube and the internet to download, but you'll have to find one that works for you.

Peace,

RT

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Dont worry about me, my friend.

Anyway, I suspect if we had the tools we could measure the exchange of energy all the same. How do you think this would actually play out if we did have them?

What is a "Golden Frequency," and why is it "Golden?"

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Serdgiam

Anyway, I suspect if we had the tools we could measure the exchange of energy all the same. How do you think this would actually play out if we did have them?

I'm not worried, you asked a question and I proposed an answer do with it what you will.

We have the tools, but choose not to acknowledge them. Years of social conditioning perhaps?

"Golden Frequency" is just a label, like your member name here on ATS.

Labels are subjective.

Peace,

RT

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Realtruth
I'm not worried, you asked a question and I proposed an answer do with it what you will.

Fair enough

We have the tools, but choose not to acknowledge them. Years of social conditioning perhaps?

We may have the tools to subjectively experience them but I am not aware of anything that will actually measure what is going on. What do you think such a tool would look like?

"Golden Frequency" is just a label, like your member name here on ATS.

Labels are subjective.

Labels are indeed subjective, though it could be said that what is labeled is not.

What frequency are we putting a label on with the term "Golden?" Does it relate to the wavelength of color, some ratio of the wave function, or just a totally unrelated term for something else entirely?

What do you think is causing all of this?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

King Loki

perhaps it is time to then be honest with yourself for a change?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Ok I see what your getting at.

The point being there is really not any physical device that can measure this energy correctly, or quantifiable in the terms you are seeking.

I think the only thing that has ever come close IMO is biofeedback software, which works off of galvanic skin reactions, but this device and any others pale in comparison to using our physical shells, they are the closest thing to this energy.

If you look at it in the perspective that "We are energy beings having a human experience" then it may make more sense.

Most people think the body is who they are, but let the truth be known that the body is nothing more than a vehicle, like a car. We are not that car, but with the way all of us are socially conditioned, that is what we start to believe at a very young age.

I hope that made sense.

Peace,

RT

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

We may have the tools to subjectively experience them but I am not aware of anything that will actually measure what is going on. What do you think such a tool would look like?

If people would follow science with an open mind they would see all of the advancements they are making in this area.
Emotions-love, hate, stress, etc. CAN be measured. Ever heard of 'stress hormones' that are very destructive to the body? They can be measured by a blood work-up. So can the hormones of someone who is at peace...they are producing hormones in a balanced and beneficial way. Bio-feedback has proven this aspect of science.
Recently, research has sown that emotions affect and ALTER not only genes, but DNA, too! AND those altered genes can be passed on to a fetus!!
Our thoughts affect the primary function of our body, producing positive or negative physical results, depending on the thoughts we dwell on, and the over-all quality of our lives- proven with scientific research.
The door has just barely been opened, and if your beliefs are set in stone; if your mind is closed to new information and possibilities, no amount of scientific research is likely to change your mind.
The answers are out there for all to see, but some just want to argue about it without doing any kind of honest research. It makes me wonder if some are just afraid of having to change their old belief systems, and leave behind everything they were taught, and told, was true. Yes; that can be pretty scary.
The fact that you are even reading and commenting on these posts shows you at least have a little curiosity about the subject, and that is a good thing. It may eventually lead you to a whole new world that you never dreamed was possible!
I wish you a peaceful new year.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Realtruth
The point being there is really not any physical device that can measure this energy correctly, or quantifiable in the terms you are seeking.

Well, there might not be one now that gets meaningful quantitative measurements, but use your imagination a little!

What do you think it would "visually" look like? What type of wave is the frequency referring to? Thats where the "Golden" part might come in, perhaps in relation to color wavelength or a property of the propagation of the wave functions. I think it might have just been called that because gold is a symbol of wealth and prosperity and appeals to our material tendencies.

What do you think is the cause of the effect?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

nugget1
If people would follow science with an open mind they would see all of the advancements they are making in this area.
Emotions-love, hate, stress, etc. CAN be measured. Ever heard of 'stress hormones' that are very destructive to the body? They can be measured by a blood work-up. So can the hormones of someone who is at peace...they are producing hormones in a balanced and beneficial way. Bio-feedback has proven this aspect of science.

I dont know about bio-feedback being the deciding factor, but I dont disagree. Its for these very reasons which I believe we should reform our food industry even including plant crops.

The answers are out there for all to see, but some just want to argue about it without doing any kind of honest research. It makes me wonder if some are just afraid of having to change their old belief systems, and leave behind everything they were taught, and told, was true. Yes; that can be pretty scary.

The unknown can be intimidating indeed. What are you learning from all of this?

shows you at least have a little curiosity about the subject

You could say that.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Serdgiam

The color of gold is associated with abundance and prosperity. It is used in association with royalty. Why do you think kings have a "golden" crown?

The golden frequency suggests that this flow of energy is abundant with offerings of great things to come into our life.

edit on 12/24/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That's a wonderful thing you are doing with your abilities.
Just imagine how much more we can do after receiving this download of golden frequencies!!

Open your mind, and drink it in, people!!

Thanks for sharing that with us.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join