It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've been having whole body vibrations and increases with ears ringing when I lie down to meditate or sleep. Also been seeing flashes of light out the side of my eye, when I open my eyes, after lying down, weird pattern in the air, I almost think the air looks sort of radiated and this is similar to closing eyes, or having a blind on, it still repeats pattern, then I open my eyes and its the same, its like I'm seeing the same thing, in addition flashes of light moving.

Also in the bath alot. And for some reason, when I have pain, its like rushes of vibrations and I always assume there is healing involved.
edit on 22-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

You have to answer the call to adventure like a poet-king.

Or a Philosopher-King!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Phage

Where others might see a joke, I see a defense mechanism in action.

Thanks doc.
Oops. I did it again, right?

Can you not see how this could be seen is parroting? BlueMule is giving you truth on a platter. It is reasonable, yet all you can do is respond with flashy pop references from popular 'programming'.

Why do they call it programming anyway?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

southofheaven

You have to answer the call to adventure like a poet-king.

Or a Philosopher-King!

Indeed!

edit on 22-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You rather feel the change of solar magnetic polarity. See below links

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
To the member who shared the video about Satellite #3, thank you. I've watched the first 30 minutes, but have to go to work now. I look forward to watching the rest.

Very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

That is why threads like this are a blessing for people who have experianced things. We can share without keeping up masks we otherwise need to have.

Soon my friend, the masks won't be needed anymore. This is a science that can be tested and can be understood and will someday again be accepted as fact .

See, the critics missed the point entirely. Maybe they don't understand concepts like the 'shadow'. It might not even occur to most of us that C. Jung was in fact a Phsychiatrist/ Clinical Psychologist. Or that he is the father of modern psychoanalysis. Or that the mind is everything.

The solstice is important because of what it represents symbolically. The Sun (of God) sets upon a cross (constellation crux) and then rises to be reborn as the risen Christ (or the Christened one). Remember, Christ means anointed.

It's a cosmic drama played out every single year for those with ears to hear and eyes to see. If you can't see, you miss it entirely. For those dedicated to their craft (much like BlueMule's 2010 experience), there is the possibility of catching a ride ( or initiation ) from the entire cosmos with the ascending Sun, commonly referred to as ascension. After all, God did allow his only begotten Sun to descend so he could help us ascend.

The time for subtlety is gone. The time for knowledge is now.

For those of you that possibly believe in ritual (perhaps autumnwitch?) this is a ritual provided for those who are receptive by the entire heavens above. A perfect way to unite the macrocosm with the microcosm of man.

Too bad old uncle al never figured that one out fully.

Namaste Sled, Namaste everyone!
edit on 22-12-2013 by southofheaven because: Changed 'can see' to 'can't see' in paragraph 4... I guess I'm too excited!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

you just described my life over the past few months.

If you'd like to talk about specifics, feel free to pm me. Maybe my experiences can help you even more, since they already seem to have sparked an understanding within you.

I'm sure this rock being zinged at my foot was a nudge from spirit or the angels or other positive entities to get back on track!

Synchronicity is very powerful for those able to receive the message. Since you automatically mentioned your thoughts at the time, the content of said thoughts, and you probably felt a familiar 'tugging' (I think christians refer to it as the Holy Spirit dealing with our hearts or convicting us) I would say that you got the message loud and clear.

Remember that skeptics are just that. They are skeptical and don't try too hard to understand things if it doesn't seem plausible right off the bat. It does take creativity to explain everything away, but it takes even more to integrate everything (and when I say 'everything', I mean everything) within one's self.

That's the goal here , integration of the shadow. Self-realization, or finding True-Self. Once you learn how your True-Self speaks, it no longer matters what negative opinions are espoused.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
it's funny how crazy i felt yesterday. the kundalini was so active and i needed to ground. i ran out to the woods to practice. but still she didn't want to be still. and i never even thought of the date or what "mystical" importance it might had.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Unity_99
I've been having whole body vibrations and increases with ears ringing when I lie down to meditate or sleep. Also been seeing flashes of light out the side of my eye, when I open my eyes, after lying down, weird pattern in the air, I almost think the air looks sort of radiated and this is similar to closing eyes, or having a blind on, it still repeats pattern, then I open my eyes and its the same, its like I'm seeing the same thing, in addition flashes of light moving.

Also in the bath alot. And for some reason, when I have pain, its like rushes of vibrations and I always assume there is healing involved.
edit on 22-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

lol same here the bath is my friend.

I have been vibrating like crazy, especially my lower chakra area.

Head buzzing and ears too.

As for my meditation and eyes closed I am getting what I call still OBE's, or I remain in the same area and see things through my eye-lids but with a slightly different perception, then as I wake and my eye-lids slowly open I am seeing the area the same, but the unique objects I see start to dissipate.

The energy shift I am feeling is not some run around and throw sparkles and fairy dust in the air, but rather a very strong presence of calm. Like everything is going to be OK.

I wish I could put it into words better, but as time moves on maybe that will not be necessary.

Peace,

RT
edit on 22-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You are very welcome!

This is indeed very real. Some of us convince ourselves otherwise, but ultimately everyone will know the truth. Whether that happens in this particular incarnation is not for me to say.

You seem to bring out the best in people. I think you may be like a 'good luck' charm for seekers of the truth.

Well, I return that good luck to you and hope that you too are able to find your way.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

This is indeed very real. Some of us convince ourselves otherwise, but ultimately everyone will know the truth. Whether that happens in this particular incarnation is not for me to say.

I believe someone came out of the woodwork last year and the year before to say that that this is indeed real, yet nothing of the sort happened. So was it real last year? the year before that? or this year?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Phage
Hm.
I don't hear voices telling me to look at the clock or do anything else. I just wonder what time it is sometimes. For some reason 7:47 cracks me up.

7:47... TIME TO FLY!!!

Funny you should say that... I did the same thing the other day and chuckled to myself, as it reminded me of an REO Speedwagon song lyric - "Time for me to fly." I was actually supposed to be at work by 8, which makes it even funnier.

For some wierd reason I have had the same 11:11 and 5:55 times popping into my awareness lately, as well as my own 6:11 that means a lot to me, as you can see in my avatar. I go through phases of glancing at the clock at 12:34, and I still don't like 11:34. I'm telling my age here, but it comes from the old days when everybody had a calculator in school math classes - if you type in 1134 and turn it upside down it spells hell.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

It is indeed real. It is the same last year as it is this year and as it will be every year to come. However it is an individual phenomena. That doesn't imply subjective experience either.

What that means is that it is a process in which the individual must complete their own 'magnum opus'. It is only within the power of the individual to conquer the lower emotions and live in the higher states of peace, calm, and happiness fueled by unconditional love for all things.

It is only through the individual's understanding of his or her consciousness that self-realization and integration of the shadow can occur.

It is only in division (in - dividual) that one can experience union or re - union with the whole.

Furthermore, only the individual can see the whole of self. As in, I cannot make you see that we are indeed one with everything. However, I can point the way for self realization to occur within your consciousness by pointing out that everything is composed of energy at the most fundamental level of its existence. That everything we see is only visible because it resides on the wavelength of visible light (ROY G BIV, corresponding chakras, rainbow bridge, catch my drift?). And that because everything resides within that light, it is ultimately made from that light. I. E. I believe it wasn't that long ago that scientists were able to make molecules with photons. * I assert that if it is possible for man to do, on some level (probably quantum) nature has already bested man and done this exact thing.

Some of us may be familiar with the fact that the Mater (in the latin) or mother figure in some ancient writings is actually associated with the matter aspect of creation. Mater is also associated with light. so why not associate matter also with light.

Symbolism is something that was very popular among Philosophers of old, especially those who were called alchemists . Whether or not someone doesn't agree with what symbolism means in any particular case is irrelevant simply for the fact that the people involved in the creation of those symbols did believe in their intended meaning, and many of those same symbols are used against us every single day by certain parties who consider themselves 'elite' or 'illuminati' who do in fact believe in those symbols and their intended meaning. They twist and pervert them to claim superior knowledge or en - light - enment in an effort to lord over us, the 'slaves'.

Remember, ultimately we all march to the beat of One Song (Uni - Verse).
edit on 23-12-2013 by southofheaven because: In order to answer specifically what year 'this' will occur

edit on 23-12-2013 by southofheaven because: I need to stop getting so excited when I type...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Realtruth

LOL! When I read this post my clock was saying 4:44pm
Then you didn't look when I told you to. You cheated. Or your clock is wrong.

Wow are you really bashing people based on their beliefs? Poor Phage, you dont understand that which you have yet to experience.

What is the one force of nature that could literally change the nature of our existence between today, and tomorrow? Thought. We all think differently... we all suddenly live in a new world as far as the human condition is concerned.

No woo woo... but definitely still a force of nature materialism has made no progress on understanding except monitoring the outward effects of thought. Which is like measuring the ripples on a pool caused by fish swimming invisibly below.

I opened my eyes a while back and let me tell you it is a great experance!

Spirituality is the science of thought.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Time to dance on the other side of the coin...

mr10k
Poor Phage, you dont understand that which you have yet to experience.

I'm not personally so sure.

All thought needs a throttle to slow it down and give the person time to contemplate those thoughts before acting. If we could instantly kill or suicide with *just* our thoughts... well... I doubt we have any illusions where that would lead.

Who better to be that throttle than someone who knows the truth about the power of thought more deeply than those they are throttling?

All initiations require *someone* to play the role of adversary to be overcome. In the process of overcoming them, the initiate is supposed to learn the responsibility that comes with the strength being developed during the lessons.

The best "combat" teacher is one that somehow gets you to truly believe you are fighting for your life at some point so that when you *REALLY* are fighting for your life you won't fall apart. Also to instill a healthy respect and desire to avoid getting yourself in situations where it might be needed.

What do we all think really happened when tribes sent the kids out to become adults? The adults all sat around just waiting hoping it works out and they learn something? Of course not... scenarios are contrived so that the kids face a foe greater than anything else they will really encounter (hopefully!)... people who understand them better than they understand themselves pretending to be greater monsters than those they are likely to ever actually face.

The truth that the monster was their parents is saved for a time where they will be wise enough to understand why.

Or... he's exactly what he advertises and we're the initiation monsters!

edit on 23-12-2013 by FrequencyShift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

southofheaven
reply to post by sled735

You are very welcome!

You seem to bring out the best in people. I think you may be like a 'good luck' charm for seekers of the truth.

Well, I return that good luck to you and hope that you too are able to find your way.

Namaste.

Ahhhh, Gee. (Blush) Thanks for that. You just made my day.

I know what I want to say, but I don't know the scientific terms to put in on paper. So I appreciate those of you who have helped me out in that area.

Now I need to go get some sleep. (I had to work over 4 hours this morning.)

Have a good day. Yawn!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Seriously? I really thought this was a joke thread of some sort. Why can't I feel this stuff? Am I not getting an upgrade to my DNA? We wonder why outside folks calls ATS a bunch of weirdo's, lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

mr10k

Wow are you really bashing people based on their beliefs? Poor Phage, you dont understand that which you have yet to experience.

Phage Is just being extra sarcastic. I consider him a good friend here on ATS and didn't take any offense to it, so his comment if you look at it in a humorous way, is actually funny. I have taken shots at him too many times on ATS in jest. lol

The fact that people are even on this thread commenting, when they have no idea what many of us are talking about is a good thing, it shows they are searching too.

And thanks for sticking up for what I said though much appreciated.

Peace and have a wonderful holdiay,

RT
edit on 23-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Yes well the whole thing is a tad hard to put into words and explain in any way. But, when you open your eyes from presleep preparation or meditation, even sometimes removing a covering, and see the same thing, its like a blending of realms almost to me. When I questioned this it popped into my head, why would you want to be here all the time? Almost as if some things are rote, or routine, and there are other places to be....

I want to add this. Don't think all the vibrations are simply healing or DNA, but gateway, preparation for night journeying.
edit on 23-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join