It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

SlyGuy
reply to post by LittleByLittle

If the spirit is in fact energy, than it HAS to be a measurable phenomena. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only change from one form to another. So what then, is this golden frequency? A frequency of WHAT? The only answer I got was 'love'. Love is an emotion, induced by chemical and neurological reactions. It is definable. Not some mystical force. It doesn't get beamed through time and space. If your body doesn't properly produce the chemicals needed for this emotion, you are a sociopath. No amount of prayer and meditation can fix that.

The pineal gland is a gland who creates chemicals that are giving people the bliss feeling in their body. But it is the consciousness that push the thought that then gets the feedback to create the chemical to feel the bliss.

I am a consciousness having a human experiance not a human having a conscious experiance. Mind over matter.

One of the reason people call it vibration is because the body is feeling like it is moving and sometimes it even is moving by itself due to the energy flowing thru the top of the head. A feeling like when you have the hair on your body move due to energy fields but stronger in magnitude and almost solid.

Also who do you know what happens outside 3D when you only can see 3D with your senses and scientific equipment?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensixtwo

Could you add some comments to your picture?

What is that supposed to be?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

not my own inner voice telling me to look at the clock.

Hm.
I don't hear voices telling me to look at the clock or do anything else. I just wonder what time it is sometimes. For some reason 7:47 cracks me up.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by sled735

not my own inner voice telling me to look at the clock.

Hm.
I don't hear voices telling me to look at the clock or do anything else. I just wonder what time it is sometimes. For some reason 7:47 cracks me up.

Okay then, let me explain... the voice inside me would be "me" needing to know what time it is, not an actual voice I hear inside my head. Geesh! You all take everything so literally.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by RustyNailer

I hadn't thought about there appearing to be a light on in the room when I close my eyes, but I've had this too.

Also, the number thing going on all year. I don't just see 11:11, but anytime I look at the clock it is same numbers...
2:22, 3:33, 4:44, etc. Sometimes I just laugh out loud at the weirdness of it all with the time thing.

Synchronicity
. I get a lot of multipliers of 11 when I unconsciously see the clock without thinking I am gonna check the clock.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I agree Alice...no golden wave. It's more of a brownish color accompanied by a distinct smell. Need hip waders for this one.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Golden frequency
Cells are vibrating
Ascelerated frequency
Diamond light
The frequency of the planet
Earth will integrate new frequencies
New energies
Gold frequency
Earth grids

Nothing of the above makes ANY sense whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by sled735

but anytime I look at the clock it is same numbers...

Really? Do me a favor and look right....now!

LOL! When I read this post my clock was saying 4:44pm

Sled,

What is interesting about skeptics is the fact they are searching harder than anyone else, because they have not experienced, or felt anything that some have experienced.

Kind of like people that want to see a UFO.

The mere fact they are on this thread, and even posting proves they are searching.

They will find what it is they seek.

Peace out,

RT
edit on 22-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

SlyGuy
My main question was in what form of energy would this Golden Frequency propagate in? Radiation? Locomotion? EMF? If ANYONE can tell me that, I would be thankful.

The force of nature we call Thought. The energy is being propagated in the field of our thoughts.

Golden Thoughts instead of Leaden Thoughts. Thoughts that "lift" rather than "drag".

Alchemy transmuting lead into gold. Changing the "pattern" of thought the way we change the pattern of the EMF to broadcast radio programs. Change the pattern of the thought field and we tune into a different way of life. Same universe... different way of life.

SlyGuy
The only thing I have got in return is "you can't understand because you haven't opened your mind" or " you haven't experienced spirituality.

Well... have you really thought hard in order to see from their vantage rather than perpetually think in the opposite direction expecting to sense something different? Think differently... see differently... feel differently... live differently.

How does one nullify a sound frequency? Playing back the inverse sound or overwhelming it. How does one nullify a thought? Playing back the inverse or overwhelming the thought. Thesis/Anti-thesis.

But... but... the universe doesn't have... thoughts? -- "What water?" said the fish.

What is the primary thing "ThPThB" of this world work the hardest to do? Nullify thought. Split thought. Divide thought. Broadcasting thoughts in the opposite direction of what most people yearn to live. Owning people's thoughts. Owning ideas. Owning the time people's creative imaginations are active so they can be branded and packaged and sold.

"Don't think about this... do think about this... be afraid to think about this... fight people who think like this... hide yourself from these thoughts... don't experience these thoughts... be afraid to think differently... be afraid to be thought *too* unusual... be afraid to be thought *too* conformist... be afraid afraid afraid afraid afraid..."

What is the one force of nature that could literally change the nature of our existence between today, and tomorrow? Thought. We all think differently... we all suddenly live in a new world as far as the human condition is concerned.

No woo woo... but definitely still a force of nature materialism has made no progress on understanding except monitoring the outward effects of thought. Which is like measuring the ripples on a pool caused by fish swimming invisibly below.

Spirituality is the science of thought.

Not magic... but still magical.

The vibration and frequency of thought is the motion within each of us between our variety of perspectives, ups and downs, etc. and more importantly how they are being amplified or nullified from within and without.

Think about it. Really really think about it.... and think about what all the hustling, working, distractions, drama, tragedy, financial ruin, and such are preventing most people from being able to do.

People are perpetually kept from just sitting down and *thinking* for any real extended period of time. Many of those who do, still spend much of it debating thoughts they don't understand or agree with rather than learning to understand the thoughts they don't understand/agree with. Those few who do, often have to sacrifice a great deal to do so.

Instead most are kept in a perpetual low burn state of fight/flight despite the surface appearance of material comfort.

We can continue to assume we think but the very universe that created us doesn't. Atheist or Theist... God or Universe... this crucible we find ourselves in is our creator and law. All that we do comes from it and is already inherent in it.

There is no thought we as individuals have that isn't just as scientifically and accurately described as what the universe as a whole "just thought". "You" are simply a point of reference the way your head is a point of reference for "thinking" yet the whole body and environment is involved in and influences those thoughts.

Thank you for motivating me to come out of the shadow.

Best to us all and to all a good Thought!
edit on 22-12-2013 by FrequencyShift because:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i felt it. i sat all day in the woods doing kriya yoga

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Tis I, the author of the those papers who doens't mention his names directly in forums for Google reasons

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

LOL! When I read this post my clock was saying 4:44pm
Then you didn't look when I told you to. You cheated. Or your clock is wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

OK, this is really, really freaky. I've had tinnitus since October 2012. It started suddenly, and It never stops. I've had an MRI, but there's nothing is in my skull
. Really freaky.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
reply to post by sled735

Golden frequency
Cells are vibrating
Ascelerated frequency
Diamond light
New energies
Gold frequency
Earth grids

It's not supposed to make sense, it's supposed to aid the psyche in adopting a posture toward the unknown. A posture conducive to psi. Mileage may vary.

edit on 22-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The Old American
I've had an MRI, but there's nothing is in my skull
. Really freaky.

So where do you keep your brain?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FrequencyShift

Thank you for that exceptional post!

Outstanding!!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

sevensixtwo
reply to post by sled735

Tis I, the author of the those papers who doens't mention his names directly in forums for Google reasons

Well, thank you. I downloaded the PDF, but I must say, I think this will be a bit "over my head."

Or, maybe not. I'll have a look when I have more time to read over it.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

First of all I would like to say thank you for keeping the discussion a discussion and not turning it into an argument. Sometimes we have problems discussing politics, religion, science and things of that nature simple because we fall into the trap of believing that we know everything or that our knowledge of something is complete. In an infinite universe, from a spiritual and a scientific standpoint, it is just simply not possible to know every detail of every single thing.

Yet all forms of energy are accounted for.

That we know of. Matter of fact, that isn't exactly true. There is still the problem of dark matter and whether or not it even exists. Science doesn't know everything there is to know and new things are being discovered daily.

What is the form of energy being transferred into the human DNA strands that will make a human transcend?

At this point, as I think you know, we can only speculate as to the exact form of energy being transferred to provide the catalyst of change. It could be photons, it could be just cosmic radiation (remember that giant cloud of energy we just passed through in space?), or it could be an as yet undiscovered type of energy.

Now I do understand where you are coming from as far as energy is fundamentally everything, and if there is a spirit, it would also have to be a form of energy, but just because a square is a rectangle, doesn't mean a rectangle is a square. Feel me?

Is it Spirit Energy?

It's not just me, Science says that everything is fundamentally energy. That's a proven fact. Therefore, yes I do believe that means the spirit is an energetic phenomena. I further believe that it is inextricably linked to the phenomena of consciousness. According to science, we are as of now, unable to pinpoint exactly where consciousness comes from. We know how it works, or the hardware aspect of it, but we can't really say if it is a local or non local phenomena. Therefore, I believe that energy does in fact give rise to consciousness and that spirit is that conscious energy. This also correlates with what many religious texts state about our oneness with god, i. e. in the bible god says, "I am in you and you are in me".

However, we've come a long way from science being controlled by religious practices. We can't keep disregarding current advances due to religious fanatics hundreds of years ago. Our understanding of the universe, however incomplete, is still much more advanced than it used to be. To disregard these advances because of 'feelings' and immeasurable spirit energy is near lunacy.

Agreed 100%. I think the main idea here is that any belief, scientific, spiritual, or otherwise that isn't based in logical and coherent ideas or sound reasoning isn't valid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science does account for theory as long as it follows the scientific method, therefore because of the as yet scientifically proven nature of the spirit, I declare this my working hypothesis.

The ideas that have been presented so far do display an understanding of energy and how it works. I am asserting the following:

* Energy and consciousness are fundamentally tied together, possibly being one and the same.

* My ideas are scientifically sound and do follow the scientific method. They can be tested and the experiences or 'feelings' that I have had can be replicated within anyone. (God helmet anyone?)

* The practical method available for testing is one that can be found in various corroborated sources and transcends religious views, therefore separating itself from dogma, doctrine, and all other theological trappings.

* The clear understanding of sound, light, other forms of energy, and their relationship to consciousness and the processes thereof can make the science behind the method much clearer.

* What are known as chakras and their relationship with frequencies of light, sound, and color will help to further this understanding.

* The understanding of prayers, chants, mantras and their association with sound (and the effect of sound on consciousness) can help in understanding the method. Cymatic imaging of these tools can also help reveal their effect on the fabric of reality.

* Meditation can alter brainwave patterns and frequencies. The same can be said for positive emotions. The fact that these two things have already been scientifically demonstrated only serves to help my hypothesis.

* The separation of science from religious thought is what leads to fallacious doctrines and dogma in both areas of study.

Furthermore, I attest to the effects that these methods of practice and understanding have had upon my own consciousness and ask that in order for any logical and non-fallacious discussion to take place, that all parties be involved in the testing of the methods themselves.

It is not a sacrifice to take 20 minutes out of your day to meditate, and another 30 to study up on these topics. Do it for science. Do it to disprove me. Do it for your own good. Just don't claim it doesn't work if you haven't put it into practice, that isn't scientific at all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last thing. Remember when you said this to sled?

Colors and sounds affect us on a chemical level. You 'feel' a certain way because of chemical reactions in your brain. This isn't spirit. This is a chemical reaction being transduced into an electrical discharge of the synapses in your brain.

Got it covered. It just so happens that the phenomena known as chakras (or centers of consciousness) are physically linked to the endocrine glands. Why is that important? Those chemical reactions you speak of are regulated by those very same glands my friend. This is not a coincidence and I believe is indicative of a greater understanding held by our ancestors than most are willing to believe. -Food for thought-
edit on 22-12-2013 by southofheaven because: correct a spelling error in the last paragraph. ('that' was supposed to be 'than' in the last sentence)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
reply to post by sled735

Golden frequency
Cells are vibrating
Ascelerated frequency
Diamond light
New energies
Gold frequency
Earth grids

That was a very interesting poem, thank you for sharing, namaste!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

Another excellent post!

I deeply appreciate the time some of you are putting into this thread to show the skeptics this could all be real.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join