It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by BlueMule

Where others might see a joke, I see a defense mechanism in action.

Thanks doc.
Oops. I did it again, right?

It's ok Phage. Adventure will keep calling back. One day, you'll be in a position to answer. If not in this life then the next. Or the next. Doesn't matter how many it takes, God will never give up on you. He would be incomplete without you. We all would be. You are the part of God that wants to forget it is God and be Phage. So be Phage! as long as you want. When you're ready to wake up, adventure will be there.

edit on 22-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

What's Phage?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What isn't Phage?

Tat Tvam Asi.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Phage

Oh geez.

I'm familiar with mythology from ancient to current.

Stories is stories and they can serve a role but if you get too wound up in them they will lead you exactly nowhere.

Would you organize a Ayahuasca adventure held in a university with direct injection such as the ones done before ??

I would LOVE to hear your stories after the fact, perhaps you would even be MORE deadened by the whole episode.....

Hahhaha, it would be fun indeed to simultaneously experience Ayahuasca with someone such as yourself, to watch the egg-cracking, AGAIN.

Somehow though, you already have been through this, you are just waiting for the next step, but certain "elements" are in the way.
edit on 22-12-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2013 by ParasuvO because: Umm, not allowed to say something apparently.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

See. The thing is.
You really don't know anything about what I have experienced.
Do you?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i seriously think phage is playing all of us. or rather, you.

but he is right about the fact that even in all of your presumed wisdom, you have absolutely no ground upon which to characterize the nature of his experience.

its nice of you to want to be helpful and all, but your experience is irrelevant to his.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

BlueMule

Phage

Your shadow-self is the irrational part of yourself, and it has all your mana.

I lost my shadow.
But Wendy said she'd sew it back on.

Where others might see a joke, I see a defense mechanism in action.

The pattern of mystical development aka the monomyth is decoded and waiting for you to seize. All you need to do is answer the call to adventure.

Wow! I knew I clicked on this thread for a reason (or not).

My father is a poet and the majority of my family has artistic/musical talent. The most beautiful things in this reality have no basis in logic or reason IMO, and I have a healthy grasp of logic. But the beautiful things seem to have function also that is even deeper that rational thought.

You have a deeper understanding of the unknown than most, kudos and respect brother! You cannot lose your shadow, only your awareness of it.

To the OP, thanks for being fearless and posting what you feel, no matter how irrational the regular debunking crowd thinks this is. SO many rude comments I simply don't know where some of you get off. But yes there are some problems with the logic that all will experience something with a golden frequency in the next 2 minutes (it's 11:58 as i write this) so I simply ask why is everyone so bitter if they do NOT experience this, or why is it you are so rude that this thread even exists?

I for one always open my mind and heart and use both if they want to cooperate with each other. Sometimes I rationalize, other times I feel. There are those times I simply do not know what's going on and I am fine with that, but it doesn't mean I won't research for answers in any way I can, rational or not.

I have had ringing in my ears as well as visions, headaches, and seriously increased lucid dreaming. The headaches and ringing I could do without, but the rest keeps me intrigued and searching for answers. I have heard this is what is called the Holy Spirit.

Very interesting thread, topic and times we live in.

Blessings and a happy Solstice to you all!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Guys, there have been several circles of people that I read about online, that mentioned about a very significant unprecedented event that has never happened before, that might happen around December 24-25 2013. Do any of you guys have any info on that? If you do, can you please post them here, we need to know.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's quite odd that you're saying that, i'm not only hearing rings in my ear but I can actually feel like something is flipping my ears. Kind of like the feeling when wind is going through the ears, but it happens indoor and it's felt only on the inside of the ear and the sensation is quite noticeable.
I cannot explain it better i'm afraid, but it is a strange phenomena that occurred a few times in the past few months and I have no idea what it is.

Could it be related?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Are you guys playing a joke or something? Why is it that when I started reading this post, I was suddenly aware of the ringing in my own ears! Yes, a very high pitched, strong signal. I have noticed this before and I can't say it is not tinnitus but I cannot say it isn't either. Can this signal effect the way we feel or perceive things from day to day? Is it maybe the cause for being in a particular mood one day and totally different mood the next?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousme333

I woke up with ringing in my ears that lasted about an hour. This has never happened before. I just thought "great, now I have tinnitus". I was relieved when the ringing disappeared.

I would have forgotten about it unless I saw this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Can you feeel it....

Sorry I don't

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't describe myself as a subscriber to these 'messages' but I believe in higher energy and intelligent universal beings that are communicating with / visiting Earth / humanity / dimensions.

I will say, at the risk of being flamed, that I have experienced ringing in my ears recently, which for me is unusual, and a few weeks ago it was intense and a rather disconcerting experience as it lasted about a minute. I have suffered from a sore neck / shoulder / back recently but this is perhaps due to moving house. The pain had subsided but reappeared again yesterday morning, the 21st, my neck was extremely sore all day and is still sore but less than yesterday.

Whether this is due to physical stress or a DNA upgrade, who really knows, it would be great if the DNA upgrade and higher ascension thing is true, but only is this is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hmm, flashes of light, tinnitus, have you gone for a pressure test on you ears to see if there is anything behind your drum?

I started getting tinnitus a few years ago, and one of the first things they wanted to rule out was brain tumors.

Anyway, sorry cant relate to all the other mumbo jumbo new age talk, just don't start another crazy cult, we got enough of them.

I believe in GOD, but...................

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

ChefSlug
I've been monitoring the frequencies i seem to be hearing. At first I thought it was tinnitus but now it may be something different. Today's tone is at 9750 hz and when I add my own tone gen. app joining tone it to I get a sound that is reminiscent of the old land phone line busy tones.

Yesterday's was at 9650 hz. Keeping a log of it and recreating the tone with a simple smart phone tone generator app have helped me learn to tune in and tune out of the sound.

As for the flashes of light, there have been no paparazzi for me.

Maybe your kundalini don't know how to use the camera.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Last month when I saw a flash for the first time I thought WTF was that? I thought something was wrong with my eyes.
Since then I have had a few more times flashes.
I do not know how they appeared, but now I'm happier when I see that I am not the only one here.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InfinitePerspective

Hey I'm not crazy about the smugness either but the reason we are not feeling anything is because there is nothing going on. You guys have convinced yourselves. I don't have that level of ability to suspend disbelief.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The angels battle in the sky
And when they fall
It is my job to bandage their wounds
And to remove their wings

Some angels want no sympathy
There are times when I see them
High up on the cliffs
Flapping the stubs of their broken wings

Late at night
Alone in my cave
Sometimes, all I can see
Is the grease dripping down
On the gear and cams
Of the big minds
That open the doors of society
In front of me.

And then
I can't help myself
And then
There I am
High up on the cliffs
Flapping the stubs
Of my broken wings.

Merry Christmas biotchez
edit on 22-12-2013 by poet1b because: Change s to z

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

King Loki
Another non event that wont happen just like the thousand or so other events foretold on on ATS

you would be best looking at other things rather then believing and wasting your time on any of these events ...

I have never witnessed one foretold event on ATS come true to date ... yet there is always people in these threads convincing themselves it would/could happen.

Once again I will make a counter prediction that this event wont happen ... my record for nay saying these events is at 100% accuracy at this point ... lets see if my hot streak of 100% accurate predictions comes true once again ...

I'm quite positive I will claim victory again as i have done with every other thread like this.

In this case they have convinced each of other and are all now sharing the delusion.
They are feeding each other and shoving it down each other's throats. It's a little pathetic to read one post after another of this drivel.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

ut how crazy do you sound talking about this to virtual strangers!?
Pretty crazy but I guess here you feel safe enough surrounded by other inmates err members who believe as you do.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join