It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of the Covenant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

jazz10
The Ark of the Covenant I believe exists. Im interested in hearing more
What do you and others think about it, what you believe it to be and why.

I think it's all a bunch of story-telling from the past, that, at that time kept ignorant people in line, and subservient to the rulers. when kings and dictators were continually being overthrown and toppled, they needed a "higher power" to subjugate the masses. they invented, and promoted religious beliefs systems, where the "power" could never be verified, because you had to die to experience the final outcome. you could say it was the first use of mass propaganda, and I do have to tip my hat to the people that created this, and have kept it going, it was "frickin" genius

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Do you Believe it is coded? Email me and we can discuss it.
edit on 22-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: Mod-Note: Private Email Removed.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Hi Tin

to understand the Ark you need the manual. All the speculation in the previous threads is funny once you actually see an Ark working. 'The Ark of the Covenant Operations Manual ' is the only book that shows you how do carry out the feats of the OT. I didn't realize how many specific tricks were attributed to the Ark, but within this book there is a log of those that can and can't be performed with the Ark.

It certainly shows how the Ark was an effective ancient weapon, not so much today. It shows how to do the burning bush, the walls of jericho, writing in stone with the finger of god, cutting of solomons temple stones in perfect silence and a whole host f other neat tricks. Probably the most important is the pandoras box that no one wants to open or use for that matter. That is a limitless supply of energy based on the construction details in the OT. It really is just a matter of how to use that box with the tablets of stone within.

The Ark Manual

Alas the implications for the religious types will be a little awkward. Actually seeing the face of the Israelite (and Egyptian) god on the Mercy seat might send a few running from the churches

all the sepculations above and elsewhere about how the Ark worked are just that. The manual actually shows you how to build an Ark and make your own magical mystical 'Shamir Worm' with all its dynamic creative and destructive properties. It will knock down concrete walls along with ancient adobe ones. It also effectively turns an enemy into 'stone' of sorts. Medusa is a lovely example of the technology.

This page has a little more info but the book above puts it all in order without pulling any punches, shame its not still free. There's a nice pic of a 'Shamir Worm' here. I am sure this guy isn't the first to have worked this out.
Ark of the Covenant Manual page

After reading this I no longer have to speculate on the Ark its obvious.

Will

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by will2learn

'The Ark of the Covenant Operations Manual

Noah Had the Holy Book that his grandfather Methuselah and his father Enoch rediscoverd the holy book has had from Adam.. was first given by the Angel .named .Raziel . that he Used to build his Ark!! and used it for Survival for his family !! ... and the book was passed on to Shem his son to his all the way to Solomon .... so it could of been in this book aslo.. make sense ...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I definitely believe the Ark was a real object. There have been other Biblical accounts that were doubted by many people, only to be proven or corroborated by another source at a later date. I find such stories especially interesting. There are many accounts in the Bible that go along with stories such as that of the Ark, and much of the time we actually know that such historical events did in fact occur. For instance, there are a lot of stories about invasions and battles, and sometimes this can be corroborated via the records of the opposing army. Egypt invaded the East in Biblical times, and this was supposedly when Jerusalem was ransacked, and a good many religious treasures taken. This was proven to have occurred later via an inscription by the invading Pharoah of Egypt. Although the inscription is highly damaged, and there is no mention of any Israeli city having been conquered, but it is more than likely that this was on the missing portions. It just makes sense, considering the Bible talks of the invasion, and we have proof of such an invasion into nearby territories.

Someone on one of these television shows mentioned that the king of Egypt may not have included these victories on the inscription mainly because he met little military resistence. It would not have been honorable to brag about sacking cities that could not put up a fight, more or less.

Anyway, I definitely believe the Ark existed at one time, and maybe it still does. It is VERY possible that it currently resides in Ethiopia. In fact, the Christians there SAY that is where it is, and they have a chapel that supposedly contains it, and no one, aside from the priests, are allowed to enter at any time. They would probably kill you if you tried, as it is that important to them. Most likely the Ark was taken there, as there are other sources to suggest this.

Some believe that the Ark was not as ornate as described in the Bible, but I highly doubt that is true. Much of the Bible, despite what people say, IS in fact a reliable history book, at least for the things it talks about. We cannot say for certain that everything is correct, but the majority of it is, in my opinion.

As to the Knights Templar digging under the place of Solomon's Temple, they could have found artifacts and/or treasure, but I highly doubt the Ark was there at that time. I believe it would have been taken south, as opposed to anywhere else. So the Ethiopian story may be true. Like I said, there is a bit of other corroborating evidence.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It is well documented historically regardless of what you believe that King Solomon had a temple in Jerusalem, in the "Most Holy" part of the Temple is where the the Ark was kept. Since the rest of the temple existed there is no reason to doubt the existence of the Ark itself, the real question is where did it go ?

Also when God's enemies captured it they were cursed with hemorrhoids, after seven months they had enough and sent it away back to the Israelites on an unguided cart with 2 cows pulling it.

Here is computer rendition of the temple and where the Ark was kept.

The only post-Solomonic historical reference to the ark of the covenant, nearly 900 years after it was made, is at 2 Chronicles 35:3 where King Josiah, in 642 B.C.E., commanded that it be returned to the temple. How it had come to be removed is not stated. Josiah came to the throne following some very apostate kings.

The Ark is not enumerated among the temple articles carried off to Babylon when Jerusalem was destroyed the first time. Likewise, there is no mention of its being returned and placed in Zerubbabel’s rebuilt temple; neither was a replacement made for it. When and under what circumstances the Ark disappeared is unknown.
edit on 22-12-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i just wonder how they could destroy something that would kill you, if you even touch it?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hi Wolf

Wolfenz

Noah Had the Holy Book that his grandfather Methuselah and his father Enoch rediscoverd the holy book has had from Adam.. was first given by the Angel .named .Raziel . that he Used to build his Ark!! and used it for Survival for his family !! ... and the book was passed on to Shem his son to his all the way to Solomon .... so it could of been in this book aslo.. make sense ...

Could have been recorded in any number of books. The problem is those books are gone. They were probably destroyed to sustain the modern version of god. If you want to use an Ark build it according to the instructions in the OT and use it as described in the Ark of the Covenant Operations Manual. It certainly would have been vital for Moses and his family to survive on their wanderings. It is also an unlimited source of energy, provided you make a durable version.

Solomon and a whole host of others built Arks that worked. Once you build one you WILL see the god of Moses and the Egyptians for that matter. The ancient god was a lot more giving than the modern that provides psychological solace ina desperately materialistic world.

Will

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Jiggy

there certainly are Arks in Ethiopia and in every Masonic Temple, Synagogue, many Egyptian tombs etc they all work well under the principles laid down in the Ark Manual. Why worry about where the original is, when there are instructions in the OT on how to build an Ark. All one needs is the instruction manual in order to revive its power. Who cares about corroborating evidence when you can build a working Ark for yourself.

Will

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Hi Blue Jay

It was EASY to remove the Ark, it had carrying poles when it was carried around the desert for years. The important part was the device that sat on the Mercy seat. This or these devices were removed from Solomons temple when it was sacked. That led to a decrease in the power of the house of solomon.

Will

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Tsing

tsingtao
i just wonder how they could destroy something that would kill you, if you even touch it?

The power of the Ark rested in how it was used, anyone could pick it up when it was not in use.

Will

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

will2learn
Hi Wolf

Wolfenz

Could have been recorded in any number of books. The problem is those books are gone. They were probably destroyed to sustain the modern version of god. If you want to use an Ark build it according to the instructions in the OT and use it as described in the Ark of the Covenant Operations Manual. It certainly would have been vital for Moses and his family to survive on their wanderings. It is also an unlimited source of energy, provided you make a durable version.

Solomon and a whole host of others built Arks that worked. Once you build one you WILL see the god of Moses and the Egyptians for that matter. The ancient god was a lot more giving than the modern that provides psychological solace ina desperately materialistic world.

Will

Agreed destroyed or hidden ...

once again the ( Main )holy book aka Survival Guide for god most favorite Humans ... well pretty much what it is .. IMO and your right it must of been vital for Moses .and his liberated Hebrew Exodus Survivors .. Durable Material .. the Holy book had to be to last over the Century's let alone millenniums well Moses Survived his 40 year nomadic wandering s with this book and the So called Mana Machine ... which is claimed that the Ark of the Covenant has the Staple Food nourishment call Mana in a Golden Jar aka Probably Radiated Food at that .. Tho where the Book may be probly with the Ark .. Lost hmm more less Hidden yet Again .. as before..

No Doubt... The Box the Container ,, well like the osuarry ( bone Box ) during the Time of Jesus some what like a Sarcophagus... like the Egyptians ..did.

if your talking about the Old testament The Hebrew God wasn't much Giving .. as i see it more of a Mad God.. The Flood Deluge , Slavery of His Own People.. Threats... it seems that this Civ type 3 Entity did a 180 .. and Jesus was his Speaker.. For the Change of Good..

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

tsingtao

Because that's just a story they told about it to make uneducated and gullible people scared of it so they would leave it alone.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

darkbake

My family has another family as friends who are Ethiopian, and they say that there is actually a certain temple in Ethiopia where the Ark of the Covenant is kept, and there are even special people trained to guard it.

I've seen video of that place in Ethiopia and the couple of old guys there guarding the supposed Ark with their pointy sticks. They couldn't stop anybody from taking anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I think it's all a bunch of story-telling from the past...

"Story-telling" isn't just a thing from the past, it has been going on since the beginning of time.

Once you understand who the REAL story-tellers are (TPTB), THEN you will begin to understand what's really going on behind the scenes.

THEY are the ones who are trying to keep the truth hidden.

THIS is why they fight this subject tooth and nail, because they know it exposes their true agenda..

This quote about the Ark pinpoints WHY they fight so hard to hide the truth:

As a student of Jewish deception for the last 33 years, I can smell a viper 7,000 miles away; and this is A COVER-UP, NOT A HOAX. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Mass Media, which normally is in search of sensational stories...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE!!! They won't touch this story, even with a radiation suit on!!!

If this story were a fraud, the jews wouldn't be bashing Ron Wyatt. The contents of the Ark are ABSOLUTELY EXPLOSIVE, namely: the two TABLETS containing the Ten Commandments, Aaron's rod, and a sample of manna in a pot. All of this would prove, beyond a shodow of a doubt, that the Bible is GOD'S WORD. The Illuminati have invested too much in academia to turn them againist the Bible. This discovery would totally blow the billions - if not trillions - of dollars they have invested in their anti-Bible campaign. The last thing the jews want is renewed interest in the Bible, especially the New Testament!!!" Source

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That's not a biased source at all...

All evidence indicates that if the ark existed at all, it was a kind of capacitor, a device designed to warp gravitational fields. It was a miraculous technology for their time, in other words.
edit on 23-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I am fully aware of that fact...

There is nothing wrong in being biased towards an ideology, as long as that ideology is based on TRUTH.

I happen to be one who is more interested in the truth than being politically incorrect.

FYI: every now and then even biased sources speak the truth...

1. Everyone is biased

And I mean everyone. Every single person, in every assessment that they make, has all kinds of biases.

2. There is nothing wrong with being biased

Being biased is part of the human condition.

3. Being biased doesn't mean that you are wrong

The Seven Principles of Bias

edit on 23-12-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That doesn't make your argument any more convincing. Circular argument is circular, in fact.
edit on 23-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hello will2learn...

thank you for posting the link to the works of Christopher Jordan....what a refreshing read...

I downloaded his 6 works for the pittance that was asked....less than a case of beer all up...IMO, well worth it....I'll be looking at some area's in ancient constructions in a different light [pun intended] now.

what goes around comes around....I hope that I can return the favour one day.

thanks again...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Blue Shift

darkbake

My family has another family as friends who are Ethiopian, and they say that there is actually a certain temple in Ethiopia where the Ark of the Covenant is kept, and there are even special people trained to guard it.

I've seen video of that place in Ethiopia and the couple of old guys there guarding the supposed Ark with their pointy sticks. They couldn't stop anybody from taking anything.

Ha ha - unless no one bothers going there. Also it could be more of a ceremonial guard. If someone stole the Ark, that would be more of a police or diplomatic or military response.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join