It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5% of the Population is Gay...Will Gay People ever stop pushing their Agenda?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I find this obsessive fascination with gay men and their sexuality by supposedly straight males.................odd!!

Perhaps there is a hidden agenda after all.....

It's not the homosexuals that keep starting these threads. What's going on here?
edit on 20-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
How can this stupid thread and another thread about the gay community be the two most flagged threads on ATS right now?!? This is absolutely pathetic, and a perfect example I why I hate visiting ATS recently. How about we get back to discussing real conspiracies with real substance instead of this irrelevant sensationalist BS? Or is that too much to ask from a community who claims to be denying ignorance? There is no amount of face palming which can express my discontent at the ATS community right now...
edit on 20/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
thewrightwing is correct it is really about the destruction of the family unit. This is about giving all authority to the state. Do you think that once cloning and genetic reprogramming are possible that society wont be further pushed to give the authority of the production of people to the state? Think Gattaca or Brave New World here. Sexual relations were encouraged so long as no lasting connection was made or attempt to have children or a family. Children were even encouraged to explore sex. Huxley was a member of the elite he was tuned in to this stuff.

The family unit is the main opposition. The agenda is not necessarily one designed by gays but rather the elite. It is designed to trivialize the concept of family. Even in this thread people call to abolish marriage. People fight and die for their families. They vote thinking about their children. The family is a major hurdle for the elite and anything to weaken that structure is encouraged. The elite want to destroy all of the old world ideas . This is why the phoenix is often used. Out of the ashes of that old world they hope to rise.

Gays supporting the "agenda" are just useful idiots in so much as they are merely following self interest. That very act is going to create tension.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crawley

crawley
Honestly I agree. I don't tell the world about my sex life. I do not want to hear about others either. S & F
edit on 12 20 13 by crawley because: (no reason given)

Is your sex life illegal in many parts of the world?
Can you be beaten and bullied and even murdered for your sex life?

I can't, but I know a few that can.

I even know a guy that was run out of a town whilst visiting family in Louisiana. They chased his out with sticks and rocks.
His family ended up moving too not long after due to anti-gay abuse.
His crime, he was holding hands with his boyfriend.
edit on 20-12-2013 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Everything that takes hold takes hold for a reason. Often times the reason is divisiveness. Anything divisive is now in. Race, color. creed, sexual orientation, religion. You know all those things protected in the Constitution. If it divides it leads. God forbid we should ever unite, Lord knows what that might lead to.

I just don't like that the establishment has emboldened some Gays to the point that they feel they can approach me in a dance club bathroom and ask to do things to my privates that I have to beg my wife to do.

And if I appear mildly offended by this offer well I'm just a hater piece of crap. And God forbid I take offense to this and say anything. I could end up in jail before the night is out.

Whats my recourse a sign around my neck that says "Sorry I'm straight"

And so I have been told the proper reaction is to be flattered.
edit on 20-12-2013 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
As soon as the gay community is given full rights that the hetero community enjoys, the sooner they will pipe down.

Until then, your complaint is nothing more than veiled bigotry. "my gay friends"

Yes, there are many in the gay community who are "militant"
They passionately believe in gaining their freedoms. If the people in these forums were gay, with the kind of militancy they bring to the table over their theories, I'm sure you would see the same spirited rallying and debating.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
How about we get back to discussing real conspiracies with real substance instead of this irrelevant sensationalist BS?

Sorry the mods are killing those - Oh no he did not!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

Nearly every nation has laws forbidding a variety of sexual activities. Does that mean all sexual activity should be legal everywhere?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

OpenMindedRealist
reply to post by b14warrior

Nearly every nation has laws forbidding a variety of sexual activities. Does that mean all sexual activity should be legal everywhere?

Name some sexual activities between consenting adults that directly harms nobody else that you can get beaten up for or murdered or is illegal and perhaps I can better answer your question.

Either way, this thread wasn't asking if homosexuality should be a crime, it is about the prominence of LGBT rights groups.
My point was that they are prominent because they have far fewer rights around the world, therefore they feel the need to make shout about it.
edit on 21-12-2013 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

WWJFKD

I just don't like that the establishment has emboldened some Gays to the point that they feel they can approach me in a dance club bathroom and ask to do things to my privates that I have to beg my wife to do.

And if I appear mildly offended by this offer well I'm just a hater piece of crap. And God forbid I take offense to this and say anything. I could end up in jail before the night is out.

Whats my recourse a sign around my neck that says "Sorry I'm straight"

And so I have been told the proper reaction is to be flattered.
edit on 20-12-2013 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

What the hell kind of clubs are you going to?
And, really who fives a toss.
Women get propositioned by men all the time some don't want it and some may be gay, it's not a big deal.

I've been to clubs all over the world, including the States, and either I'm really ugly or we frequent very different places.
I even quite often go to some gay clubs in town, and people are still respectful, you get people flirting with you but you don't get people asking to do overt sexual things with you in the bathroom. If you do, just say no.
edit on 21-12-2013 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I watch a fairly wide spread of TV shows, action, sci-fi, drama, comedy, romance, etc... I noticed over the course of 3 years, some kind of gay relationship was inserted (sometimes plotlessly) into EVERY (fictional) show that I watch. Sometimes it would be passive and sometimes it would try to become part of the relationship scheme within the core of the show. Based alone on that rapid inclusion, it's easy to see an agenda being pushed.

I should note, however, that I believe everyone is responsible for themselves and what one person does, another has no right to demonize them. I will also withhold judgement. We have no right to judge, as we will never know the heart of another person, whether that person is of good character or not; we have no faculty to determine a persons psychology for integrity or morality. A persons actions do NOT always denote their intentions.

In regard to the percentage... I feel like the numbers should be significantly larger. When you listen to how many closet gays there are coming out all the time, you begin to realize how hidden the nature of our desires really are, not only from our own family but even ourselves. Tradition is the way of culture... We are born in a society where conduct/behavior is tacit. The construct of a straight family has been the tradition for 100's of years; it's not easy to step out and say "I'm going against 100+ years of tradition". You will inevitably meet resistance because the majority of people are not capable of accepting change, especially when that change means their beliefs are in jeopardy. People innately hate having to think beyond the illusory construct that they buy into as axiomatic.

As far as the flamboyance of "in your face" gays, I agree it's getting a bit silly, to the point where it's reached black racist levels. Blacks have a tendency to do the same thing. I know when I was a child in middle-school, there was a black kid in my class who always acted like an ass and when you called him out on it, he immediately pulled the "race card". I didn't hate on him because he was black, but because he was being an ass. I feel like it's the same situation with gays. We don't hate on you cause you're gay, but because you're in our face
. If a white person got in my face or was being an ass, I would hate on him too (and there are many). Live your life the way you want to live it, but I don't need to know about it.

As far as political correctness goes... gay, black, white, they're all just descriptive words which are easily interpreted and written to define my point of view. There are no negative connotations implied. I'm happy to be white and have gay and black friends or gay black/white friends... What does it matter?

Moral of the story... Don't be an ass or vindictively flaunt yourself (as if you have something to prove) in front of people. Of course that message is only for the persecuted groups whom engage in those kinds of activities. If you're not, then awesome
and I'm sorry that closed-mindedness has cost a lot of good individuals to suffer needlessly, not unlike slavery and the slaughter of the Indians. Our history (Anglo-Saxon) is wrought with devastating persecution, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It all stems from simple minds who can't accept change or challenge against a traditional understanding, faith, or conceptualized-conviction (a fabricated personal truth).

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Gay Agenda? what is are agenda? can you specifically name our alleged "agenda"?

second, stop shoving your heterosexual nonsense down out throats, please don't hold hands in pubic with the opposite sex, please no more straight characters in movies, can we please make all the Women of the world wear clothes that cover their entire body in front of children, and making it illegal for guys to grope women in public.

if your choice is to be straight, please keep it in your home only....

Third, the reason we have to "come out" is because homosexuality is still Taboo, it's still a "scandal" because so many people assume you are straight from birth and unless you tell someone you are not, they assume you are.

do i think we need to announce it to everyone that we are Gay? no, we shouldn't have too, but society has thus far made it that way

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

MrPlow
As soon as the gay community is given full rights that the hetero community enjoys, the sooner they will pipe down.

I just wish those rights included the right to keep their own business to themselves like the majority of naturally sexuallly oriened people.

Shut up and be grateful you live in an age where you don't get stoned to death.

Some people are never happy unless they satisfy their insecurities by treading on others.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

blupblup

whyamIhere
This has been bugging me for quite awhile.

I get it. Some people are Gay. I really am happy you can be with who you want.

But, quit shoving it down our throats. You are 5% of the population.

African Americans are only 12.6% of the population.
Should we take away the Networks that are "black" Perhaps make sure that on every show, in every political party, in every sports team, there are only 12.6% African Americans?
Should everyone only be allowed as much airtime and exposure as their percentile ranking?

What a pathetic and ridiculous OP.

And you're actually comparing sexual preference with Race?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Darth_Prime

second, stop shoving your heterosexual nonsense down out throats, please don't hold hands in pubic with the opposite sex, please no more straight characters in movies, can we please make all the Women of the world wear clothes that cover their entire body in front of children, and making it illegal for guys to grope women in public.

Third, the reason we have to "come out" is because homosexuality is still Taboo, it's still a "scandal" because so many people assume you are straight from birth and unless you tell someone you are not, they assume you are.

do i think we need to announce it to everyone that we are Gay? no, we shouldn't have too, but society has thus far made it that way

Here is the Gay Agenda of their Wiki Page.

It is an agenda that they basically set in the late 1980s, in a book called After the Ball, where they laid out a six-point plan for how they could transform the beliefs of ordinary Americans with regard to homosexual behavior — in a decade-long time frame.... They admit it privately, but they will not say that publicly.[11] In their private publications, homosexual activists make it very clear that there is an agenda. The six-point agenda that they laid out in 1989 was explicit: Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible(...) Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers(...) Give homosexual protectors a just cause(...) Make gays look good(...) Make the victimizers look bad(...) Get funds from corporate America(...)[12]

I am not making up the fact that some Gay people have an Agenda.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

whyamIhere

Darth_Prime

Here is the Gay Agenda of their Wiki Page.

It is an agenda that they basically set in the late 1980s, in a book called After the Ball, where they laid out a six-point plan for how they could transform the beliefs of ordinary Americans with regard to homosexual behavior — in a decade-long time frame.... They admit it privately, but they will not say that publicly.[11] In their private publications, homosexual activists make it very clear that there is an agenda. The six-point agenda that they laid out in 1989 was explicit: Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible(...) Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers(...) Give homosexual protectors a just cause(...) Make gays look good(...) Make the victimizers look bad(...) Get funds from corporate America(...)[12]

I am not making up the fact that some Gay people have an Agenda.

And this clearly necessitates that homosexuals be treated as inferior to heterosexuals. The actions of the few speak for the many, right? So we can assume that all Christians are funeral-picketing homophobic morons because Westboro Baptist sets such a fine example of their ideology and virtues, while all Muslims are nattering terrorists because a couple made the ill-advised decision to burn a few thousand of our citizens. On the other side of the world, some drunk and poorly practiced Asians generate the stereotype that Chinamen can't drive, and loud drunken Irishmen perpetuate the belief that if you have red hair, you are a reckless potty-mouthed adventurer with a penchant for ingesting copious amounts of intoxicating liquids.

Yes, it's quite evident how the few are projected on the many. And it's equally evident how utterly ridiculous such methodology is.
edit on 21-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just dont get this?

who cares.

Why would anyone really care who is sleeping with who, its not like these "militant gays" are going around trying to turn you all gay.

really at the end of the day what harm are they doing, even if you think it is some awful sin then why does that matter to you, let them sin.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

whyamIhere
This has been bugging me for quite awhile.

I get it. Some people are Gay. I really am happy you can be with who you want.

But, quit shoving it down our throats. You are 5% of the population.

How many gay people are there in the United States? The Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, a sexual orientation law and public policy think tank, estimates that 9 million (about 3.8%) of Americans identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender (2011). The institute also found that bisexuals make up 1.8% of the population, while 1.7% are gay or lesbian. Transgender adults make up 0.3% of the population.

I have always loved my Gay Friends. They are not militant. But this whole LGBT?

Live your life. Why live your life constantly being identified by your sexuality?

I am not speaking about all Gay people. Just the small army of militant Gays.

Stop it......End Rant.
Www.gaylife.about.com

5% gay population? get real. due to the stigma associated with accepting the lifestyle you are gonna find a large number of people who are gay lesbian bi or tran who are just afraid to speak up. its the "loudmouths" who are trying to move this world forward to a point where the rest of them no longer have to hide. i myself am continually hit on by lesbian strangers and have found that in all facets of life, work, parents involved in kids extracurricular activites, volunteering in the community, aquaintances i make after multiple run ins at a supermarket..... i personally know over 20 gays les or bis, and im lucky to know 50 ppl irl total, including acquaintances. thats almost 50%...
i myself have kissed a woman yet been married to a man 15 yrs and while not repulsed by idea of another woman, am devoted to marriage so i dont know what to "label" myself. will find my pic from this summer to post here and show im not the typical "dyke" i hear ignorant morons blather on about.

what the he** do u care about a groups plight anyway? if u support it, no
problem. if u dont, mute the tv or turn station. thats whow i handle politics which i have grown to abhor. grow up and act like u have a choice.
thanks to these "militant groups" i got to be best woman at one of the 1st gay marriages allowed in iowa. that will always be held close to my heart as one of the top 20 or so proudest moments of my life. i hope they push on so the real number "not the 5%bs" can be allowed to live freely

edit on 21-12-2013 by Curiousgal because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2013 by Curiousgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

What are some other things that are taboo and why? There is a reason humans have "taboos". Really I think homosexuality is behavioral. It is based around a phallic fetish in men. Women I have noticed seem to slip in and out of different sexual preferences as if changing clothes. I have also noticed how many lesbians have suffered emotional or physical abuse in male relationships. These are observations on my part from having gay friends, roommates, and relatives.

Taboos are built around behaviors not "types" of people as if Gay people are somehow different types of humans.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

MrPlow

You wish.

Gays have the exact same equal rights as anyone else. Identical.

Some animals insist on being more equal than others.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join