It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5% of the Population is Gay...Will Gay People ever stop pushing their Agenda?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StarlightNine

I wasn't trying to be a jerk...

Some of us have some serious questions.

If you think we are mouth breathers that's OK.

I have an open mind. I am not trying to hurt anybody's feelings.

I would not let anyone suggest a Nazi plan to you.

If you guys just want to let this die...That's OK too.

I am sorry if I offended you. Sometimes I can be dead wrong.
edit on 6-2-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

whyamIhere

I wasn't trying to be a jerk...

Some of us have some serious questions.

I you think we are mouth breathers that's OK.

I have an open mind. I am not trying to hurt anybody's feelings.

I would not let anyone suggest a Nazi plan to you.

If you guys just want to let this die...That's OK too.

I am sorry if I offended you. Sometimes I can be dead wrong.

No, thank you. I am rarely offended. Not by what many people are usually offended by.

One may browse my list of posts on ATS, and find one particular explanation on my view of 'nazi's.'
I do not use either the term or the concept lightly. Ever.

I too have serious questions on the matter. If I have come across as not serious in my inquiries, it must be my own fault in communicating the questions.

I am interested foremost on why some believe that homosexual people are flaunting their sexuality, when in reality, it is the heterosexual population that is so offended by their sexuality, that it is they themselves, who make more case of it.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

StarlightNine
I am interested foremost on why some believe that homosexual people are flaunting their sexuality, when in reality, it is the heterosexual population that is so offended by their sexuality, that it is they themselves, who make more case of it.

There are so many things. How about the idea the existence of lgbt laws suggest no one of the countries supporting the laws can verbalize or express true love in such a way anybody would see the good of it and turn straight. While other countries who have made those laws apparently know true love better, since those laws won and came into existance just like pro-lgbt laws. Even if during the process of lawmaking there were prolgbt voices which were muffled, even then it's the right of the strongest, either the way which holds many promises or the standard way.

I know they are meant to make sure people don't get hurt but still, human laws should suffice for anyone. The more vocal they are, or 'in your face' the more this is apparent, especially with internet and videos able to become viral. Anyone trying to refute their arguments becomes either demonized or the next messiah, which further complicates things since if it were proven that love some believe exists doesn't exist because the majority says so then how to express true emotions, especially since the idea is hundreds of years old and passed on for many generations, developed by many people some of them humilitated beyond belief.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

spiritspeak

StarlightNine

There are so many things. How about the idea the existence of lgbt laws suggest no one of the countries supporting the laws can verbalize or express true love in such a way anybody would see the good of it and turn straight. While other countries who have made those laws apparently know true love better, since those laws won and came into existance just like pro-lgbt laws. Even if during the process of lawmaking there were prolgbt voices which were muffled, even then it's the right of the strongest, either the way which holds many promises or the standard way.

I really am sorry. I have read the above passage 4 times, and I still don't understand what it means to convey.
If you would be so patient as to break it down in a simpler way? I think it means that you think the heterosexual way of love is the only true way to love? That is what I am getting from that passage, but I can't be sure.

I know they are meant to make sure people don't get hurt but still, human laws should suffice for anyone. The more vocal they are, or 'in your face' the more this is apparent, especially with internet and videos able to become viral. Anyone trying to refute their arguments becomes either demonized or the next messiah, which further complicates things since if it were proven that love some believe exists doesn't exist because the majority says so then how to express true emotions, especially since the idea is hundreds of years old and passed on for many generations, developed by many people some of them humilitated beyond belief.

Love knows no color, no sex, no name, no scorn from others.
What I wish you could consider, is that it does take in your face revolution to get anything changed. I wish you would consider that these simple rights of loving someone should exist for all of those who love someone. In this, all are equal. All are satisfied.
Until all are equal, the minority will always have cause to suffer and complain about it. Rightly so.

A quote I like from Zora Neale Thurston: "If you're silent about your pain, they'll kill you. And say you enjoyed it."

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritspeak

It sounds like you're saying they should discriminate because you personally support their bias. Now there's a sound argument, eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

A quote I like from Zora Neale Thurston: "If you're silent about your pain, they'll kill you. And say you enjoyed it."

They have done, many times. This whole argument is based around one thing : spiritspeak's personal prejudice against homosexuality. All the rest is just poorly informed and plain ignorant excuses to justify a personal bias.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
After thinking about this for awhile...

I don't judge other groups on the actions of a few.

I should not judge this community either.

So, I guess we are making progress.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Glad to hear it. It would be a terrible thing to wake up one day and learn the hunters of the world want to deny bank loans to vegetarians.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

whyamIhere
After thinking about this for awhile...

I don't judge other groups on the actions of a few.

I should not judge this community either.

So, I guess we are making progress.

But as a group they should speak to those few to calm them down and not protest when it can be expected the governments will take action against them because then they are those who create violence. No one on the outside can speak to them because those few ones convinced themselves they are so right they'll only listen to someone who has gone though the same, and it'll have to be public and everything typed beforehand. And you are using images of posters in this thread to create imaginary groups and if they say so, it's ok you consider yourself belonging to another group. Everyone pro lgbt has that on you for the remainder of your life in society, doesn't that bother you? Disagree and lose everything.

What unites us all are laws, but on the world scale this divides us creating massive groups. One is right, the other is wrong depending which country one belongs to.
edit on 7-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

It sounds like you're saying they should discriminate because you personally support their bias. Now there's a sound argument, eh?

Yeah make me look like a bad guy again, I'm not trying to fool people and pretend it's all ok. Put words in my mouth all you can, those who see you do that are way in the alternate reality the connections to the real universe are extremely thin. Someday those connections will latch onto people from other nations and it'll be nation against nation in a hearbeat. Why can't people see this coming. I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

StarlightNine

I really am sorry. I have read the above passage 4 times, and I still don't understand what it means to convey.
If you would be so patient as to break it down in a simpler way? I think it means that you think the heterosexual way of love is the only true way to love? That is what I am getting from that passage, but I can't be sure.

I understand, it has to do with development, maybe you'll get it one day at least I'm sure you have the brains to do so. It's a complicated issue spanning centuries, maybe I should give up the idea people can understand me at this point since just reading what I did to reach my opinion takes many years.

Love knows no color, no sex, no name, no scorn from others.
What I wish you could consider, is that it does take in your face revolution to get anything changed. I wish you would consider that these simple rights of loving someone should exist for all of those who love someone. In this, all are equal. All are satisfied.

But we're not equal in that we are not the same, one love produces baby, and whatever it is you refer to is simply lust and associations. Sure we are equal in that we both have a right to a safe home and freedom to read or view what one wants, the right to work and food and to choose a mate. But we are also free to acknowledge something any way we see.

People should stop pretending it is any different and stop fooling people still growing up who don't see this and have been indoctrinated with having to accept that thing as potential true love. Sure we both have bodies and minds. But our thoughts are different. One group goes on with homosexuality in their reality, the other will have to reject it for all of eternity, or until a country starts a world war. Is that what you want?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

So according to you, my parents' love is illegitimate and they are only desperately pretending to have something only heterosexual couples can have? That's pretty offensive. It's because of heterosexuals and their 'true love' that I was put in foster care until I was adopted by two very caring homosexuals who are now my loving parents. If those heterosexuals had bothered to care for me as my parents have, I would be in a different place. But the fact is, they screwed up. There's your 'true love' for you.
edit on 7-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I understand where you are coming from....I think.

You draw your conclusion from a lifetime of experiences.

AI....Has a completely different life experience.

So where is the balance?

I think it's a privacy issue...so to me, I would have to fake caring who anybody sleeps with.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

So according to you, my parents' love is illegitimate and they are only desperately pretending to have something only heterosexual couples can have?

No, that sexuality from a historical perspective is still evolving. And only recently laws came into place and with all the international traffic going on it'll be one parent in some house somewhere in the world against another parent in some other house, all through other people who meet each other on the street, in bussiness, church, clubs, everywhere people might gather. My point still being I'm not sure the lgbt-movement and other activists might realize how this might develop in the future. After all said and done at the end of the day at midnight, those in power are just family members like everyone.

That's pretty offensive.

Please stop putting words in my mouth, fantasizing all kinds of theories to make me look bad because it makes it difficult for me to understand what you are going through.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

spiritspeak
I understand, it has to do with development, maybe you'll get it one day at least I'm sure you have the brains to do so. It's a complicated issue spanning centuries, maybe I should give up the idea people can understand me at this point since just reading what I did to reach my opinion takes many years.

What a great way to clarify your point, by being demeaning and foregoing logic for condescension whilr ignoring the question.Brilliant. And you're having difficulty understanding why people are flocking to support your stance?

But we're not equal in that we are not the same, one love produces baby, and whatever it is you refer to is simply lust and associations. Sure we are equal in that we both have a right to a safe home and freedom to read or view what one wants, the right to work and food and to choose a mate. But we are also free to acknowledge something any way we see.

Well thats settled then. The arbiter of morality has spoken. So the only acceptable relationship to you is one that can produce a child. So where does the line form to start executing not just homosexuals but sterile straight people too? They too are incapable of bearing offspring so likewise their love is false
as well Seriously, who are you
to decide what emotions people feel for each other and decide what is and is NOT love. Yes, you are very much free to be both wrong and rude. It's your prerogative to live in a modern age with medieval mindset. Are you a wahibist?

People should stop pretending it is any different and stop fooling people still growing up who don't see this and have been indoctrinated with having to accept that thing as potential true love.

God forbid we teach our children that loving another person is better than hatred even if we don't agree with
How they live their lives . Especially since eventually they're going to discover that this heterosexual only birthing scheme is
what's producing all these gay babies. Are gay couples incapable of loving children they adopt? isnt giving children a stable and loving environment to grow up in also important? or are you aftaid that exposure to heathens will also send a child down the road to Gayville? So is it
then your opinion we should only indoctrinate youth based on your moral world view. Better get to em now before they throw their morals out the door and live a life of debauchery and same sex lust amiright?

Sure we both have bodies and minds. But our thoughts are different. One group goes on with homosexuality in their reality, the other will have to reject it for all of eternity, or until a country starts a world war. Is that what you want?

So you're so vehemently against
Homosexuality because you're trying to save us from a world war between gay supporting and gay hating nations? How very altruistic of you. And by the way, whether you want to open your eyes or not gay people ARE part if your reality. They're all around you. Serving you dinner in restaurants. Taking your money at the gas station. Fixing your pipes and cleaning your furnace. Covering
Your eyes and yelling neener neener neener until they are out of your field of vision doesn't make them go away ir oart if a seperate reality, sorry.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i agree, but when you're told who you are is wrong your whole life, you would be inclined to make a statement about it.
the only way for them to stop proving their sexuality is for society to accept them.

idk if this was already mentioned.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Let me just throw this up for discussion...

Could I start the BRF....Blonde hair, Red hair and Freclkled people.

Then could I write an agenda that includes getting money from Corporate America.

This is how silly all this sounds to me. You can't force people to accept you. Why try?

*Note...Not trying to diminish the struggle of Gays nor equate my made up group with them.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

peter vlarAre you a wahibist?

Are you someone who intentionally wants to confuse people? And try to make everyone a scapegoat who is against you? Because I find it impossible to discuss with all these assumptions and hollow questions because they are from a wrong premise. Now if you could try not to call me anything negative and make your point I might be able to understand you better and respond constructively.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Now THAT is irony, you want others to cease condescending statements. Quit making excuses and don't be a coward. You can't expect to bully an entire thread and expect to not be on the receiving end. And seriously, how is asking if you're a wahibist confusing anyone? You do know what it means don't you? I thought it relevant because the ideologies you espouse are fully in line with wahibist philosophy.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

peter vlar

Now THAT is irony, you want others to cease condescending statements. Quit making excuses and don't be a coward. You can't expect to bully an entire thread and expect to not be on the receiving end. And seriously, how is asking if you're a wahibist confusing anyone? You do know what it means don't you? I thought it relevant because the ideologies you espouse are fully in line with wahibist philosophy.

Ok, you are right and I should open a thread about this. Maybe in social issues and unrest? Otherwise I'll refrain from posting here then if some can't take it. Just kidding, lighten up.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join