It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siri Iphone App Says Gates of Hades Will Open on July 27th 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's all well and good but if you don't believe in all this Hades mumbo jumbo these dates mean nothing
July 27th is simply July 27 th for me.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I found it interesting that it correlates to a liberation day in N Korea maybe if apple is ubuilt in N Korea it could be a subtle hint of a coming uprising? I mean in that it was intentionally put there by Korean workers planning to try to overthrow the government, not a prediction but a deliberate warning. I have nothing for the August 2015 one. Unless they are planning waves maybe first wave, second wave, etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I for one am very grateful for the hassle Siri has spared me and have rescheduled all important appointments to before the 27th of July. These apps are meant to offer convenience and Siri truly delivers in this case. Big thumbs up.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ldyserenity
Probably not though.

Where Does Siri Get The Info From?

Apart from information stored on your phone (music, reminders, contacts etc) it utilizes 3rd parties such as these:

OpenTable, Gayot, CitySearch, BooRah, Yelp, Yahoo Local, ReserveTravel, Localeze for restaurant and business questions and actions

Eventful, StubHub, and LiveKick for events and concert information

MovieTickets, RottenTomatoes, New York Times for movie information and reviews

True Knowledge, Bing Answers, and Wolfram Alpha for factual question answering

Bing and Google for web search.
www.siritricks.info...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
couldn't resist

Siri is hot,

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: InhaleExhale

B'nai Ha Nephilim maybe? Saw it on the Spear of Destiny episode of Brad Meltzer's Decoded.

I found a link to an Age news article about my ramblings before.

Its the Temple Institute in Jerusalem.

The article does seem familiar so I might have come across when reading a blog or a thread where wild speculation and some creative ideas were put forth that would stimulate any paranoid mind into wanting more.

Here the link to the article I speak of

www.theage.com.au...

Its was just a thought that swept my mind when I saw what bloke28 posted about Feb 2nd 2022.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Interesting stuff. You might like this also.

According to the story, the Sons of the Fallen believe that when the Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem, they will send their handpicked man into the Temple—the Holy of Holies—with the Spear of Destiny. There, he will shed his own blood with the spear, and then proclaim himself the Messiah. The Sons of the Fallen “plan on ruling the world. They believe it enough to not only be willing to kill for it. They believe it enough to die for it.”
Even now, according to Blake, the Sons of the Fallen are at work in Jerusalem, attempting to bring the Temple into being—so they can put their plan into motion.

More here www.epubbud.com...

Its was just a thought that swept my mind when I saw what bloke28 posted about Feb 2nd 2022.
Did you see my earlier reply to that? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-6-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: add final sentence to off-site text

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Hmmmmmm,

Yes I this sound like much of what I had in mind.

Yes the link to info on sons of the fallen is the same info that molded a little idea I have that is similar to many others about the new age messiah or next coming of Christ being a sort of a deception.

A manipulation of beliefs, the person chosen for the part wont be in on the deception that they are not anymore special or anymore the son of God than Frank the homeless war vet who drinks methylated spirits all day long, meaning your average Joe, but had to use a image that much of society see as disgusting and below them.

The spear of destiny, is there some special magical power it holds or is it the beliefs that create the power held because of the power the spear has to make those in possession believe they have a greater power than their opponent and its that belief that gives strength for victory.

Same goes with a person, get them to believe in themselves and have others to surround them with their beliefs in the person being special which will empower the one chosen to be the one in believing in themselves even more.

I believe in many hidden worlds here which some us operate in at times either consciously which hurts me as deception is the way traverse these worlds and its deception that keeps them hidden or unconsciously where as our train of thought has been manipulated into following a path we cannot really see where it leads to but given a false image so we keep following.

Cheers for the links,

Its amazing how many things tie into conspiracies involving the Spear and its power.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So, the 27th of June is this Friday.

My theory is that this Friday Russia tries to annex more of Ukraine provinces by sending in troops - thus starting WW3.

Anyone else have theories?

-MM

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The date is for July, not June.

Me thinks,Siri needs to get on her meds again.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
So, the 27th of June is this Friday.

My theory is that this Friday Russia tries to annex more of Ukraine provinces by sending in troops - thus starting WW3.

Anyone else have theories?

-MM

I do. My theory is this thread is about JULY 27.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well,

Time to buy more canned goods and ammo.

Siri must be an insider for the prepping corporations that offer goods.

Just like everythingelse she has been bought and paid for by corporate Earth.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have a Droid phone and asked it the same question. Saturday, May 14, 2005 was the response. My phone must be an ATS member...it makes predictions after the fact.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The date is for July, not June.

Me thinks,Siri needs to get on her meds again.

Another month to wait then.

-MM

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well...not to get off track, but the iPhone - Android argument is moot. I had a big plastic 8-ball 30 years ago that did the exact same thing when you asked it a question...!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nobody understands what is happening this year.The new age will soon dawn of the Antichrist and the churches are hiding It from you.Look at the mafia being ex-communicated it's all part of a plan to cleanse people need to realise what Pope Francis is doing

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jhsdlk

Could you please share with us your concerns in more detail? Thanks,

STM

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Pope in seat now forced the last one out to prepare the church.He wants the church to be perfect for the arrival of Jesus and that is why he is fundamentally changing the church doctorine he is excommunicating people from all walks of life who are deemed bad by the church.He is preparing to say something big.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jhsdlk
What is your source for this information?

When do you think the big announcement will be made?

What do you think the exact announcement will be?

And, who do you think the antichrist is?

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My source is .The announcement was due to be made on the 5th of August but I posted under this thread because it was the closest date I found on the threads.It is going to be pretty vague from what they plan but they plan to announce The Lords day is almost at hand.They themselves are unsure of the Antichrist but they are confident he will come from the UK Or Europe I've heard murmurs it will be Nigel Farage or a member of another emerging far right party in Europe but again no one knows now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join