It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DUCK DYNASTY: The real Conspiracy! The truth behind the lies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I somehow did a Quantum Jump into a parallel universe recently!

Because I do not have Cable I have found there is a show on the A&E (notice there is no longer Arts...in the Arts & Entertainment) Channel. That has now exploded!

Called DUCK DUHnasty...

Apparently this Sitcom has taken the Book Of Enoch passage literally!

These Guys

+

Somehow mated with These Guys

=

Thus CREATING these guys (watch the beards closely...)

They made that show about about The Duck Rulling class and made lots of these

But then one of those guys made a comment about these guys!

Them people Don't deserve Christmas because they sully the name of Camoflogging!

Which then made this guy mad! Cause he loves Christmas! (notice the sweater and expression of LOVE which has little to do with the meaning of Christmas I will get to later...)

Well that comment Sparked this! Yeah I know right? I couldn't believe it either!

But then I saw this! And the Camoflogging of Rainbows tied it together for me! (This is where the conspiracy deepens!)

LUCKILY! Those DUCK DUHnasty people asked their fans to make DUCK faces

OH and PLEASE BUY THIS CRAP MADE IN CHINA

Made by these not overworked underpaid happy Children people!

They then promoted good ol AMERICAN values through this quote!

Guys with beards show their support America! Through the buying stuff from China and if you don't I suggest you see what happens to the Rainbows!

And then I think he shot at something moving...to make his point?

Thank the god(s)! This Saved Christmas! (Notice the Beard? See the connection yet???)

True meaning of Christmas is intact, Hallelujah!

just in time for...well Christmas!

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Can someone please tell me how to get back to the Universe that makes sense! I don't like it here!

edit on 20-12-2013 by abeverage because: of the cash and I have no idea what I am doing anymore...blame the Duck Eggnog...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting Note: Duck Dynasty line is owened by A&E Duck Commander line is owned by the duck dynasty people. They are asking you NOT to buy the Duck Dynasty line right now but the Duck Commander!
edit on 20-12-2013 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Vaedur
Interesting Note: Duck Dynasty line is owened by A&E Duck Commander line is owned by the duck dynasty people. They are asking you NOT to buy the Duck Dynasty line right now but the Duck Commander!

I think you are missing the point...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Speaking of alternate universes.

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thank you SO much for the laugh! I seriously needed it after all the nonsense going on and the holiday depression setting in like quick-drying concrete.

I am more than likely imposing a consumer-free and commercial-less xmas this year on my family since it no longer makes SENSE. You have a very good knack for pointing this out, and in a much needed humorous style. S+F and I'd buy you a beer if I could.

SO a very happy and insanity-free Christmas to you friend! I hope nobody makes you do the splits on the wings of jets with balancing spec ops teams on your head, while wearing a chuck norris beard and making a duck face to chinese factory workers. God bless us ALL!!!

priceless!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'm not sure what the woman with a face like a prolapsed rectum has to do with ducks?

Could you please explain?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ppl goes crazy for buying more stuff they dont even need on christmas, its one of those things that didnt start like this but somehow our busines minds running this world managed to turn out like this, there are so many sick and twisted ways implemented to our societies that seem so normal for too many.. atleast ppl seem to smile still on christams little more than usually, thats still something..

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks Abe.
Merry Quackmas to you too.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't get the joke here....nevertheless, Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Vaedur

Well, isn't that all just ducky.

I think I'll stick to Turkey. It's what's for dinner, after all. ...while I'll also be glad the long running fad for rabbit's feet seems to have run it's course. Finally. Like the Middle Ages....all things eventually end.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Can someone please tell me how to get back to the Universe that makes sense! I don't like it here!

Sorry..........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
while I'll also be glad the long running fad for rabbit's feet seems to have run it's course. Finally. Like the Middle Ages....all things eventually end.

Nope, Beezzer has already given me what he could and my luck is still not all that great. Which one of yours can I have?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Aliquandro
Thank you SO much for the laugh! I seriously needed it after all the nonsense going on and the holiday depression setting in like quick-drying concrete.

I am more than likely imposing a consumer-free and commercial-less xmas this year on my family since it no longer makes SENSE. You have a very good knack for pointing this out, and in a much needed humorous style. S+F and I'd buy you a beer if I could.

SO a very happy and insanity-free Christmas to you friend! I hope nobody makes you do the splits on the wings of jets with balancing spec ops teams on your head, while wearing a chuck norris beard and making a duck face to chinese factory workers. God bless us ALL!!!

priceless!

You are welcome! I hope it was taken by you and everyone (especial Chuck!) who reads it as humor in a strange season!

Merry Duckmas and Rainbows Unite!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

It'll take a lot more firepower than Elmer Fudd ever brought. This bunny has every ACME defense system ever devised.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

It'll take a lot more firepower than Elmer Fudd ever brought. This bunny has every ACME defense system ever devised.

Is Duck Commander a subsidiary of ACME? That would actually explain A LOT!

On a stranger side note I have found my Pharmacy is now owned by ACME (100% Serious) and I am waiting for the Anvil to drop!
edit on 20-12-2013 by abeverage because: of splainin...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah ducks kinda gross me out. I was just relaying what I read. My favorite part of all this:
People are attack those who are attacking him for what he said.
They are saying they are infringing on his free speech. But isn't speaking out against those people infringing on their free speech?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Let me get this completely straight now, because I don't want to misunderstand. (slooowly steps away a bit)

You find a pharmacy is owned by the ACME company, and it happens to be your pharmacy.. (steps back further)..

Presumably, it's still your pharmacy? (looks at avatar and screams before running over the horizon)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

They are saying they are infringing on his free speech. But isn't speaking out against those people infringing on their free speech?

Naturally, we're all keeping in mind what forum it's all in for a laugh and a light moment, right?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

abeverage

Wrabbit2000

Is Duck Commander a subsidiary of ACME? That would actually explain A LOT!

On a stranger side note I have found my Pharmacy is now owned by ACME (100% Serious) and I am waiting for the Anvil to drop!
edit on 20-12-2013 by abeverage because: of splainin...

Anvil?

I thought that most things ACME made prematurely detonated. Wait, I think I found what you're taking.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Let me get this completely straight now, because I don't want to misunderstand. (slooowly steps away a bit)

You find a pharmacy is owned by the ACME company, and it happens to be your pharmacy.. (steps back further)..

Presumably, it's still your pharmacy? (looks at avatar and screams before running over the horizon)

Spookier still I recently In this thread espoused the Gospel of Wile E. Coyote...

join